whats your favorite moisturizer?

enka

I'm into organic skincare and my favorite moisture for winter is Dr. Hauschka Rose Cream. My skin looooves this stuff!

Hikaru-chan

Creme De La Mer is my favourite and worth the expense.

As for Clinique DDML yes it is possibly the worst lotion I have ever used in my life, after using the 3 step system 5 years ago my skin as never been the same and the toner is like using paint stripper on you face (of course if it work for you then that fine).

jess98765

Clinique dramatically different moisturising lotion too
smiles.gif
i've been using it for 2 years now and it works wondedrs for my skin
smiles.gif

syren

I really love Plantidote by Origins. It's completely calmed my skin down and made a huge difference.

Tonitra

Heh, well I suppose Clinique doesn't work for everyone-I'd never heard of people having problems with it before which is why I recommended it so enthusiastically, but of course everyones bound to be different.

Hikaru-chan: Which number toner were you using (just out of curiousity)? It took me awhile to find the right one as they come in different strenghts. For me, the number 2 is perfect (anything stronger and it almost burns my skin) and my mother's skin won't tolerate even the number 2.

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico.
I also use Olay Complete. I love that it has spf, and it hasn't broken me out.

That one wasn't too bad, but I remember it used to leave a white cast on my skin.

For daytime I use MD Formulations total protector SPF 30 and at night, Aesop primrose hydrating cream. Aesop's expensive but worth it, really makes the skin look healthy and glowy.

Pale Moon

Olay!!! my skin is super dry. and i was not be able to wear any foundation or powder til i changed my moisturiser to olay! i've used all the moisture boost stuffs from h20, clinique, shiseido.. you name it! none of them works for me except this drugstore brand.
smiles.gif

bluegrassbabe

I use Clinique DDML too and love it. I don't use any of the other products (the other "steps") though, just the lotion. It's a nice lightweight moisturizer that never feels to heavy or greasy on me. No breakouts here. I am normal to dry.
Nothing works the same for everyones skin.

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartOfSilver
Skins Shangrila by Lush.
Keeps my combo skin lovely, and never makes me look oily.

i have combo skin too where do you get yours at?

as_cute_as_pie

clinque dramatically different lotion too bt only on my cheeks used it on my nose and forehead before and it was not nice lol

more_please

I'm lovin CO Bigelow (at bath and body works) Ultra Light face lotion. It is superlight weight but pretty moisturizing. I think it's helping my skin alot, cuz my t zone is less oily and the rest is nice and happy.
smiles.gif

Life In Return

Oil of Olay Complete SPF15. I was actually recommended that by a MAC Counter MA. She told me that this and MAC's moisturizer are basically the same, except Oil of Olay's was cheaper, lol. And ever since then, it's been my staple. I love it
smiles.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
the toner is like using paint stripper on you face (of course if it work for you then that fine).

I completely agree with you on the toner part... I've used it a couple of times and its just AWFUL, now that made me break out and made my skin blochy and really awful!

user23

A few of my favorite moisturizers

• Origins Constant Comforter
  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
  • Mario Badescu Honey Moisturizer
  • Cetaphil Cream

Latest posts