Which products should Mac repromote or make permanent?

Void

This is all I can think of at the moment. I would love to get my hands on these.

RiRi Nude Lipstick
RiRi Woo Lipstick
Bad Girl RiRi Lipstick
Spice Lipstick
Hot Chocolate Lipstick
Exclusive Event Lipstick
Stringbean Lipglass
Sounds Like Noise Lipstick
Bare My Soul Eye Shadow Palette
Prince Noir Lipstick
Styled in Sepia Lipstick

planetpup

I haven't yet tryed it but I would like to see lollypop loving come back it looks like it would be beautiful. oops I already said this lol

Jest and Smut

Eyeshadows: mothbrown, grand entrance, birds and berries, seedy pearl, vellum Bite of Apple blush! Silver dusk powder! Lippies: Party Parrot Naked Paris MOXIE GLAM Lipglass: pink grapefruit, squirt, and comet blue dazzle glass!

TwiggyPop

^^^^^ I definitely agree with Seedy Pearl! I also want them to bring back Pink Opal pigment, I used it for everything!! I NEED them to bring back a bunch of MSFs; Petticoat, Porcelain Pink, Light Flush, By Candlelight, Blonde, Northern Light.

iqaganda

I really need to try Whisper of Gilt so I should say Whisper of Gilt

Some others that MAC should bring back are

Gladiola
Coral Polyp
Hollywood Nights
Daddy's Little Girl
Petals & Peacocks

In whatever packaging it may be! I only buy because I use them. So these are my definite favorites!

geeko

I wish MAC would bring back the slimshine lipsticks. Those were ultra hydrating on my super dry lips and applied on super smoothly. It's better than the current sheen supreme lipsticks imho.

treasuremymac

I wish they would do a repromote of Whisper of Gilt. I heard some rumours that it will be repromoted by the end of the year. That would be great but I'm afraid whether it will compare to the old version due to what happened to Stereo Rose and Perfect Topping 2014.

Regarding lipsticks I'd love to have TTT and Heaux back but TTT with a muuuuuuuuch better texture.

And some of the pretty pinks from Dresscamp, Heatherette, Zandra Rhodes and Barbie Collection
heart.gif
Its so interesting to look back on some of these comments nearly a year later...and still most of us are waiting for a lot of these items like WOG to come back. Why doesnt MAC just make them permanent? Im becoming disillusioned with MAC!

liba

Its so interesting to look back on some of these comments nearly a year later...and still most of us are waiting for a lot of these items like WOG to come back. Why doesnt MAC just make them permanent? Im becoming disillusioned with MAC!
And yet, some that many were hoping for like Instigator will finally be perm. I think MAC's been better about bringing back colors that people really went crazy for, like Heroine, CYY, Sushi Kiss and so on.

I think it's pretty obvious that Whisper of Gilt is the number 1 thing people want permanently, though. I bet it will eventually happen.

For me, I don't usually care if older things come back, since newer formulas tend to be better, but there are 2 hot fuchsias that are so perfect and are really overdue for a return: Quick Sizzle and Petals & Peacocks. Strong Woman is another one that was very unusual and unique.

makeupmaven718

Whisper of guilt! I also think they should do a poll like they have done in the past and do tI for each category lipstick. Lip gloss. Liner. Shadow. Blush. Etc. whatever shades wins the most votes they should do a completely new Le packaging for it.

starletta8

Apparently I'm the only one who wants the following:

Wolf Pearlglide Eyeliner

It was part of the holiday collection around 2007 and is my HG eyeliner. It's the perfect silver/green/taupey mix that it's literally all I wore for years. I've probably used 10 up.

iShadow

Apparently I'm the only one who wants the following:

Wolf Pearlglide Eyeliner

It was part of the holiday collection around 2007 and is my HG eyeliner. It's the perfect silver/green/taupey mix that it's literally all I wore for years. I've probably used 10 up.
I don't need Wolf necessarily, but I do need more Bankroll and Miss Fortune!!!!

pixi

Next To Skin blush - I don't contour often but I'm very pale so it works great for me Riri Nude lipstick, cranberry lip pencil and the creme pearl lip pencils :)