Which products should Mac repromote or make permanent?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Riri Nude lipstick, cranberry lip pencil and the creme pearl lip pencils
smiles.gif
Yes, I'll be happy if it ever makes a comeback!

Vandekamp

I saw on mac page on instagram a highlighter that looked like WOG that was supposed to be launched soon, when i enquired, they confirmed to me that they would be relaunching WOG
yahoo.gif
bur i doubt if it would be permanent tho
pompom.gif
That is great news. I missed it the first time.

xandraxelestine

:pompom: That is great news. I missed it the first time.
yeah, I'm going to stalk the mac site and ensure I get 3 pans, incase Mac decides to be stupid and make it limited edition again. If mac makes this permanent, they might get their highest sales of all time from just this highlighter, but what do they know.

Vandekamp

yeah, I'm going to stalk the mac site and ensure I get 3 pans, incase Mac decides to be stupid and make it limited edition again. If mac makes this permanent, they might get their highest sales of all time from just this highlighter, but what do they know.
Mac knows how to play games with their customers and take them for granted.Okay. I am going to get off of my soapbox.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I saw on mac page on instagram a highlighter that looked like WOG that was supposed to be launched soon, when i enquired, they confirmed to me that they would be relaunching WOG :yahoo: bur i doubt if it would be permanent tho 
Where? Do you have a link to the image?