which would you be? A mean rich person or a nice poor person?

Willa

Me poor?

No way!
Im not far from it, but Im workin on
lol.gif

Raerae

Pretty ironic that all the people saying, "RICH BITCH!" Hate on Paris for being just that.

lmao.gif

Kimberleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Pretty ironic that all the people saying, "RICH BITCH!" Hate on Paris for being just that.

lmao.gif

Um, no, but ok. Let's try to keep the tripe on *that* particular thread.

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae

lmao.gif

The question is Mean rich person...not Stupid rich person
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Macnarsandlove

rich and mean. i am sick of being poor. i know it is horrible to say but it's the truth. and nice guys always finish last
ssad.gif

MisStarrlight

I'm a poor mean person. Does that count for anything?

But for real, I'd rather be nice-as long as we're not talking living on the streets/can't get a job/can't pay bills kind of poor.

*Luna*

I'd rather be poor and nice because even if I were to choose rich then karma is the REAL bitch.

AfricanaEyes

I'd rather be poor and nice. I volunteer with poor folx a lot and they are a lot more tolerable than mean ass rich folx.

Not to mention if you're poor and nice....someone is bound to give you a job because of your good character? Riiiiight?

franimal

I would rather be nice and poor because I believe in karma and because if you're nice, it probably means your happy. But I would sure miss my MAC.

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
The question is Mean rich person...not Stupid rich person
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I love this!!! Sooooo TRUE!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif