Who will you Vote for 2008

Chikky

An interesting poll, but I don't consider myself Republican OR Democrat. I just vote for who I like most (or dislike the least). I'm not sure I even know who's what.

jenjunsan

I usually always vote democrat, but I can't vote for either Obama or Hilary. This might be the first time in 17 years I vote republican. (Although I agree that the last 8 years have been bullshit!)

NicksWifey

I normally vote Republican, but I'm not impressed with John McCain. I do not like Obama or Hillary, just my opinion. I don't think I will be voting at all
ssad.gif

hr44

I'm republican but true republican ideas are not being supported by McCain and he just rubs me off the wrong way more so than Hilary and Obama... soooo I'm pushing democrat...since it's now Obama who I favored more than Hilary although... all these candidates are not my cup of tea.
I had my heart set on Ron Paul... yea I know, a dream in the clouds... but he still got my vote.

sofabean

obama for sure. hillary is conniving. all of these very controversial threads that have started lately are headed for trouble, seriously...

Shimmer

I'll vote for someone I wouldn't trust to watch my children, wouldn't invite to my dinner table, and wouldn't spend a day walking through the zoo with.
I'll vote for someone who would rub me personally the wrong way, irritate me, and generally cause me negative emotion.
I'll vote for someone who wouldn't be invited to a family cookout, trusted with my wallet, or asked to dog sit while I went out of town.

Why will I vote for that person? Because those are the options we're presented with.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofabean
obama for sure. hillary is conniving. all of these very controversial threads that have started lately are headed for trouble, seriously...

Its the internet, and should NEVER be taken seriously.

purrtykitty

I don't trust the government to run anything (referring to socialized heathcare). If you want something fucked up, give it to the government to run. I'm not saying the republicans are better than the democrats, but this one important point I can't overlook.

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I'll vote for someone I wouldn't trust to watch my children, wouldn't invite to my dinner table, and wouldn't spend a day walking through the zoo with.
I'll vote for someone who would rub me personally the wrong way, irritate me, and generally cause me negative emotion.
I'll vote for someone who wouldn't be invited to a family cookout, trusted with my wallet, or asked to dog sit while I went out of town.

Why will I vote for that person? Because those are the options we're presented with.

Right on sister.

CaseyKezerian

I'm normally a democrat, in most cases I have a very liberal view. This year, I'm definitely voting for John McCain.