Would you buy your child this DOLL?!

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
No I wouldn't. Something about the penis on that doll reminds me of ET's finger.

LOL
th_LMAO.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Crazy funny video!

hey glam8babe,

i was thinking of you last week (cause i remember you like BE) when i bought the new BE Face Fashion mini kit. Not sure if they're your colors, but i loved the whole kit. eye shadows in celestial blue (pretty) moss green, navy liner, pretty - pale pink blush, & Bunny Buxom lipgloss/plumper which makes your own lip color this gorgeous full natural peachy pink color (i bought another of it).
If you're interested, I bought mine from this very reputable ebayer at a great price -
rtCurve.gif

ohh thanks!! ill check it out
i miss wearing my be, i have LIGHT and its kinda dark so i can only wear it when i wear fake tan
ssad.gif
i want to try more of their stuff thou x

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
No I wouldn't. Something about the penis on that doll reminds me of ET's finger.

LMAO!! i know exactly what you mean

Paramnesia

I don't know why but I find that really disturbing. So no, if I had children I would not buy them that doll.

tomodachi_usagi

i think that encourages all kinds of sex offenders that like lil boys~~ real disturbing. and it does kinda look like ET's finger o_O

badkittekitte

lol...wow...ummm...you just never know what they will come up with next...no..i wouldnt buy this for my child...what the hell is the child going to learn from this doll?

liv

Anatomically correct dolls make me think of the dolls they use in child sexual abuse/molestation cases where they have to 'show' where they've been touched. So, um, there is no way I would give my child that as a toy.

c00ki312

oh i remember seeing that advert on tv...i was like WTF?!
cant believe they actually released that doll lol