Would you dye your 'Betty?'

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
eww.. a guy with a shaved.. "down there" would creep me out!!! like I was having Intimate relations with a 10 year old.. No thank you!

I dont like my guys shaved, but trimmed is a MUST! Like 1/4 an inch long, maybe 1/3. Nothing like a guy with a 70's Ron Burgundy Pubic Mane! lol... It's soooooooooo gross.

I'm not much into pubic hair myself... I wanna get it all zapped off at some point. But I could totally dig the hot pink haha... Sounds so fun.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChynaSkye
pretty interesting topic... but i am more of an extension girl myself...

haha.... how about some corn rows on your coochie? lol

Bernadette

lmao.gif
My lord all of you are cracking me up!
I do believe there was a Sex and the City episode in which Samantha had a bad dye experience on her "betty."
I'm beyond anti body hair of any kind. I shave every day just because even any stuble makes me feel gross. So no, I won't be dying anything besides the hair on my head.
I've also read in a beauty magazine about women doing this because they don't want the men in their life to know that their hair color isn't natural.
As far as guys shaving their business, I think it's a good thing.

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeni
The drapes don't match the tile already!

I think I'd do it if I grew my hair out just to make my bf laugh his ass off.

That would be so awesome if you tried to play it off like "aiint I sexy" and were super serious
lmao.gif
!

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
lmao.gif
My lord all of you are cracking me up!
I do believe there was a Sex and the City episode in which Samantha had a bad dye experience on her "betty."
I'm beyond anti body hair of any kind. I shave every day just because even any stuble makes me feel gross. So no, I won't be dying anything besides the hair on my head.
I've also read in a beauty magazine about women doing this because they don't want the men in their life to know that their hair color isn't natural.
As far as guys shaving their business, I think it's a good thing.

Yeh... I'm totally in the crowd of the ONLY place hair should grow, is on your head... I wanna have my legs done with laser too but thats soooo expensive. Looks really nice though.

aeni

Quote:
That would be so awesome if you tried to play it off like "aiint I sexy" and were super serious
lmao.gif
!

Oh yeah. That's totally my humor there. Straight-faced seriousness. I should work with Colbert!

The thing is I'd want to make a video spoof about the whole "Dick in a Box" even though there's a pretty bad one already called "My box in a box".

Beauty Mark

I really wonder how safe it is. Without being too vulgar, I wonder if you can burn yourself down there or cause other damage.

That's not something I'd be willing to risk. On a less serious side, regular hair dye can stain your skin. Do you really want to risk staining your skin down there?

Raerae

Quote:
Oh yeah. That's totally my humor there. Straight-faced seriousness. I should work with Colbert!

The thing is I'd want to make a video spoof about the whole "Dick in a Box" even though there's a pretty bad one already called "My box in a box".

haha that you-tube was great =p

Britney showed her box to the world! But my box is just for you!
rofl.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:

there is " Tits in a Box" available for your viewing pleasure somewhere on youtube.. haha

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Yeh... I'm totally in the crowd of the ONLY place hair should grow, is on your head... I wanna have my legs done with laser too but thats soooo expensive. Looks really nice though.

ahh way too expensive, but can you imagine never having to shave again.. AHHH what a godsend that would be!

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
Then Lindsey Lohan would be upset because she isn't the only firecrotch out there.

Lol Zing!!!!!!!!!! 10 points
smiles.gif

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae

Oh god, me too! Someday! I want to get my armpits done first to see how it goes and then do my uh, betty (never heard it called that before.)
I told my b/f a long time ago and he was like "I'll throw in for that!"

jenii

This whole thing reminds me of that scene in Family Guy where Meg is about to go to the prom with Brian, and Stewie says "FYI, the carpet matches the drapes. Both in color AND in length."
rofl.gif

Ella_

meh. Ive been dying mine for years. I have bright hair - purple pink or blue and I like to have everything matching
smiles.gif
I even pencil in my brows in a matching colour. Everyone makes jokes that I look like a manga girl, if only they knew
lol.gif

I use fudge, its all natural and its a stain, not a depositing colour. So its safe to use in that area you just have to be careful when rinsing. I even called the company and made sure it was safe...

Probably a little TMI.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella_
meh. Ive been dying mine for years. I have bright hair - purple pink or blue and I like to have everything matching
smiles.gif
I even pencil in my brows in a matching colour. Everyone makes jokes that I look like a manga girl, if only they knew
lol.gif

I use fudge, its all natural and its a stain, not a depositing colour. So its safe to use in that area you just have to be careful when rinsing. I even called the company and made sure it was safe...

Probably a little TMI.

haha Anime crotch... Thats great.

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella_
smiles.gif
lol.gif

Probably a little TMI.

I've seen this girl around town that has pink and blonde hair and does her brows pink and it looks really good. Not to mention she is drop-dead gorgeous but anyway I would lvoe to see a picture of your brows!

So you have to tell us what the company rep said on the phoen when you asked them about this? Hah
smiles.gif

Raerae

Quote:
I've seen this girl around town that has pink and blonde hair and does her brows pink and it looks really good. Not to mention she is drop-dead gorgeous but anyway I would lvoe to see a picture of your brows!

Heh, i think most drop dead gorgeous people can pull off all sorts of crazy looks, and still end up looking great.

Look at Milla Jovovich in 5th element with the bright orange hair and suspenders haha. She still looked amazing lol.

..kels*

Quote:
I think I'd do it if I grew my hair out just to make my bf laugh his ass off.

haha i so would. but ick.. i can't stand even growing it out to get it waxed.
nonono.gif

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
* FUNbetty (hot pink) - Hot pink means play. Adventure down below! FUNbetty is a hot pink party in a box!

This might be cool to actually see. I'm curious now.