Would you dye your 'Betty?'

ratmist

Heh, no.

On the other hand, I like pubic hair - specifically mine. It's soft and pretty and comforting.

I love body hair except for the few I get on my face/chin - those irritate the fuck out of me. If I had the money and time to get electrolysis on the facial hair, it'd be gone for good.

jilliandanica

I wouldn't dye my "Betty". Dying down there reminds me of Samantha's lil mishap on SATC hehe. Besides, I get it all waxed off.

CantAffordMAC

I really didn't know that your pubic hair could go grey. Thats kind of...scary lol. ugh

As for men being shaved, hell I'm all for it. Its not pleasant having hairs in your mouth (hey I'm just being honest). If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't care about his hair down there. But if my mouths going to be there, then you better get rid of all that hair lol. Trimming it isnt enough for me..he'll use clippers and 2 days later you can't even tell.

Plus I think that not having hair down there helps with the smell. Not a bad hygiene smell...more like a musty, I've-been-playing-basketball-all-day kinda smell.
greengrin.gif

slowhoney

I have nothing against it but I definitely wouldn't do it myself. :p I have no interest in creating a scene down there. IMO, it is unnecessary vanity. It's another marketing ploy to make money and make people believe it's 'cool' or that you 'need to do it.' If this is being hyped up because it will help women prevent men from finding out they dye their hair, that's just dumb. Heh. I don't care if anyone knows I dye my hair. I wouldn't go to such lengths to cover that up! Besides, dying the hair on my head takes up a lot of time, energy and money. I don't need other things to maintain, thanks! :p

susannef

I really like body hair on the opposite sex. I love running my fingers thru a man's chest hair.
On women I think trimmed looks best down there. Not completely hairless, but isnt it wonderful that we live in a day and age where everyone can choose for themselves?
greengrin.gif

I also agree that it would be a great laugh to dye it hot pink hehe. I personally would be hesistant to try tho, since an allergic reaction near my betty is the last thing I want.

.k.

well the dye isn that expensive.
id like to try it. i would want a heart shaped hot pink hoo-hah!
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif

Briar

Hah hah! I was browsing the "Chatter" section and saw this thread and laughed my head off.

I just got a package of pink Betty dye as a gift (long story, don't ask). I don't shave so I've got plenty to dye but haven't gotten around to trying it yet. My husband was certainly intrigued with the idea. :twisted:

I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

P.S. Its a semi-permanent dye formulated to be especially gentle and to eventually wash out so.. no burns, no roots.

Kuuipo

Kelly Osbourne crayon red might be kinda hot for Valentines'Day.....I prefer anything below the neck sans hair.

NutMeg

I asked my bf what he would think if I just dyed myself pink without telling him. His exact words were "That's so punk rock."
lol.gif

V15U4L_3RR0R

jawdrop.gif
I want a pink minge hawk! How cool would that be? Just for a day. You could spike it with gel lol.
jawdrop.gif

But in all seriousness I shave down there anyways so there wouldn't be much point in it. Also i don't really mind hairy blokes. But I don't think my feller would let me dye his bush pink lmao.

Ms.Amaranthine

This sounds like a recipe for disaster either in the way of an infection or a chemical burn where you really don't want a burn. I would never trust myself enough to dye anything other than the hair on my head. I tried to wax my bits once and made myself bleed.

I'll just stick to shaving.

I could totally see my ex doing this though. He shaves his pubes into an exclamation point.

GreekChick

I'm still laughing over the BLACKbetty.
Why would anyone want to dye the pubic hair darker (jet black on top of that!) than what it already is. So not appealing, ugh.
Nasty, just nasty.

yur_babeydoll

ICK!!!
Ahahaha definitely not!!!
Not trying to get tooo errrm detailed lol but a)minimal/no hair is good and b)like my color lol