Y & Kei lookbox

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
the ma i spoke to says it's a nice nude and looks GREAT with chestnut or hover l/l. when i get it tomorrow i'll try it for myself!
lol.gif

The Kei lipglass that was released in the asian market not too long ago was an exact copy of Flash of Flesh (from D'Bohemia). The pic on the MAC site looks diff than Flash of Flesh, though. It looks a bit more orange, maybe?
th_dunno.gif

a914butterfly

i just ordered 2 lookboxes since i know it's an exclusive and if i change my mind too late, they will be gone. it seems like nice colors, and i know it's a collectable

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleLolaX
what is that orange color? eyeshadow? lipglass??

That is the Motif e/s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh I already have motif and surreal but I would love to get this lookbook. Guess I'll just have to hope it is still around in June.

moonrevel

I totally ordered it...I have a major fish obsession, so there was really little question about ordering it. As I told my friend, "If it had a pretty pony on it, I probably would have passed, but a fish? It's like MAC knows all of my weaknesses."

velvet

rarely do i get so excited but i think i have to actually buy everything from this one... im only about 3 clicks away... *think think*

koolmnbv

BTW I wanted to say I ordered all 3 of the Y&KEI products from the MAC Pro phone # and they did give me the discount, I didnt think she was gonna but I said those 3 (y&kei) first then I said I wanted a 15pan pro palette a 6pan blush palette and peachtwist blush it ended up being $70 inc. shipping so I didnt even question the discount because I knew it had been included just thought I'd let you know they can and will do the discount, I dont know if she forgot these items were LE or if it was just the arrangement of the order that confused her but she did give the discount on my order!

tinkerbell

Anyone have pictures/swatches of the lipstick "Y" or the lipglass Kei?? no description on the MAC site?? Thanks

2_pink

Yea, i went on the site to look at Sundressing then all of a sudden i see this. Im like oooOo...whats this?? I loved it at first, then was a little disappointed when i saw what colors would be in it. I dont think i would use the CCB, and even though i dont have the 3 e/s colors, theyre not colors that i HAVE to have ya know? But im interested in the l/g & l/s.

So...convince me. Do i need this?? Its realllllly cute. But then...i'll have more money for Sundressing & Liquidlast. Errr...im scared if i wait too long then it will be sold out. Whats a girl to do??

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell
Anyone have pictures/swatches of the lipstick "Y" or the lipglass Kei?? no description on the MAC site?? Thanks

There is a typical maccosmetics.com description for the two:

Y lipstick:
"A Lustre Lipstick of neutral beige, named "Y" after Hanii Yoon, co-designer of the internationally renowned Korean design label Y & Kei. Part of an exclusive collection designed to compliment Y & Kei's Spring/Summer '06 collection. Features unique Y & Kei packaging. Limited edition."

Kei Lipglass:
"A Lipglass of light nude pink with pearl with a slightly creamy finish, named "Kei" after Gene Kang, co-designer of the internationally renowned Korean design label Y & Kei. Part of an exclusive collection designed to compliment Y & Kei's Spring/Summer '06 collection. Features unique Y & Kei packaging. Limited edition."

nines

I have tried clicking on the picture in the MAC website but I keep on getting linked to the liquid last liners link.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines
I have tried clicking on the picture in the MAC website but I keep on getting linked to the liquid last liners link.

That's weird....Well just to it's easy on you here's the inside
YandKeilookbook.jpg

brandiisamonkey

I am absolutely getting it... that and the lg and ls from the colection ( I love neutral lip colors) I dont own any of the colors in the lookbook so thts not a deterant for me... I would love to see swatches as soon as someone get it though...

Hopefully they still have everything I want Friday, as I wont be able to get it till then...

bebs

anybody else gonna be ordering this? I really want to .. I just cant justify like spending +15 for shipping or however much it is

lovejam

I really really want it, and hopefully will be ordering it this weekend. Mother's Day and all, and The Husband promised me a haul, with that as part of it. I told him we'd order my stuff instead of going to get it, since Y & Kei is online only anyway.

midnightlouise

I'm not getting the box, but I need that nude l/s & l/g...Dang it. Why did this have to be out right before Sundressing?! *cries*