Y & Kei lookbox

xtinemelanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
The Kei lipglass that was released in the asian market not too long ago was an exact copy of Flash of Flesh (from D'Bohemia). The pic on the MAC site looks diff than Flash of Flesh, though. It looks a bit more orange, maybe?
th_dunno.gif

SERIOUSLY? The swatch/pic looks pretty, but no color description. Didn't really like Flash of Flesh from D'bo.

velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
anybody else gonna be ordering this? I really want to .. I just cant justify like spending +15 for shipping or however much it is

$15???
its free if you order $60 worth or have a free shipping code...

kimb

are these available in store or just online?...
...nevermind i just read over that its offered online only... that stinks!
weeping.gif

lovejam

DAMMIT. The ENTIRE collection sold out already. That was gonna be my Mother's Day present, too. :|

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejam
DAMMIT. The ENTIRE collection sold out already. That was gonna be my Mother's Day present, too. :|

Doesn't that just suck in the extreme?
weeping.gif

On the live chat I just did, I was told that they will likely not be getting any more, either.
cry.gif

pale blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
Psst...the Pro site still has the Lookbox palette. I just ordered it.
smiles.gif

Sold out there too!

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerisier
Sold out there too!

I ordered it by phone less than half and hour ago. I'm not a Pro member either, not a problem evidently. Used this no. 1.800.866.6464.
I can't believe it's gone in a half an hour.
ssad.gif

Ada

Mine got here today!!!! It is SO SO cute. The box has a little turquoise (sp?) "MAC for Y and Kei" logo on it and inside the palette is in a little velvet pouch. The palette itself is a gorgeous metallic turquoise with a satin finish. The CCB is a soft muted shimmery peachy color-- not the weird greyish beige that it looks in the picture (thank god). The colors all look very pretty together (in the palette, that is-- haven't had a chance to try any of it on yet)

No regrets, even though it was a MAJOR impulse buy. I am disapointed the rest of the collection sold out so fast, though-- I was really thinking about getting that lipglass. Oh well.

BehindxHerxEyes

I just called that number and the woman said they had some but I couldnt order one without a ppid card.. I thought I could.. Whats up with that?

SMMY

She asked me if I had a ppid card and I said no, then took my order anyway. Odd.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindxHerxEyes
I just called that number and the woman said they had some but I couldnt order one without a ppid card.. I thought I could.. Whats up with that?

she's a moron....you can order w/out a PPID. I hate when they tell people that. It's not true.

BehindxHerxEyes

thanks nessa.. I read that and immediately called back.. I got a different opperator and she put in my order without even asking for a ppid number.. MAC has way to many evil girls working for them..

before calling back i called atleast 6 stores, on the west coast as I was advised to do, and the girls were all so rude.. If I had the oppurtunity to work for MAC I would be ecstatic all day at work, not rude and unhelpful..