"Ya got somethin' good?"

Mabelle

Oh! Also, i used to work at a bookstore/coffee shop in a small suburb of montreal with a high volume of the crazies.
There was a guy that would come in a lot./.. i forget his name, so lets say Mark.
The first day he asked my name and told me his and said in a very intense voice " I like your hair colour". Now, i get coments on my hair a lot (since it's fairly bright copper) but hes tone was a bit creepy.
Next day he comes back and says "You look very pretty". Again, innocent enough, but his tone was too intense...
He then comes in every time i'm working for like a month or two and doesnt say anything excluding hello. Often times my friend from school is there (Zak) and we talk about class (we study theatre).
Then all of a sudden, one day in December he comes in, and asks me if i;ve ever done professional acting (i think he must have been eavesdropping on my conversations with Zak). I tell him i have, and i've done extra work etc. but dont do it anymore because i didnt find film sets to be a fun place and some actors are to hard to deal with. He then goes on in super speed about how to have to be nice to be sucessful like Brad Pitt And Jason Stateam. Then... here comes the kicker
Mark:-So! I really hate my girlfriend right now!
Me:... thats not good.
Mark: laughing, yea it's really bad!
Me: maybe you shouldn't date someone you hate...
Mark: So you wanna go to dinner tonight?
Me: uhhh... i have school till midnight (which was troe!)
Mark: well, any night!!!
Me: i have a boyfriend (which is also true)

Mark: oh..... i a boyfriend. ok. (pause) you're blushing.
me: no.
Mark: i guess i kind of put you on the spot.
me: no. im not blushing.

he never came back.

Or there was the music teacher!

This guys comes in last summer around 7 pm. It's actually busy in the store , im steaming milk for drinks and he asking me a million and one questions about last months issue of vogue. He says he's looking for an Ad featuring Timbaland. I tell him we sent back the magazines that didn't sell. He can try checking this month's issue. I make the drinks and then have an idea. I go over to tell him to try the library or just doing a google search online for the product +Timbaland.
He goes on and about how he's a music teacher and it's an add for music education and he wants to blow it up to put it in his class. I tell him he can try with a magazine print.
Guy:So can i buy you coffee (i work in a coffee shop)
Me: i dont drink coffee ( i walk away)

At this point he starts picking up books and laughing hysterically to himself a,d humming. He comes up the counter to show me that there's music in the book and he can read music because he's a music teacher.
I think thats when he realized that everyone in the store was staring at him... and he left.

spectrolite

I have a bunch but I can only think of one right now. A while back me and a friend were walking around shopping and we decide to take the tram into the city. We get to the tram stop and sit down and across the road I notice a weird looking woman wandering around. I silently thank God or whatever that shes across the road and take out some Sweettarts to eat while we wait. So then like a minute later she crosses over the road and starts coming towards us!!

I'm like "OMG pleeeease don't let her come over here!" and my friend starts laughing. I was telling her earlier that I attract weirdos and she didn't believe me. So anyways the woman is like coming right for us and I'm freaking out. She gets to us and shes like "Be careful you don't choke." I'm like "huh?" and shes like "On the candy! Make sure you chew it well!!" practically yelling.

LOL I almost chocked on it for real because I started laughing. Luckily the tram came straight after that and I could escape.

Oh another time I was coming out of a club with a few friends at some rediculous early hour and I was pretty scattered since I was dancing and partying all night and just wanted to go home. So we cut across this plaza to get to the train station and out of the corner of my eye I notice a guy doing a puppet show for some people.

So as we walk by he suddenly decides to run up to me with this giant spider puppet he has on his hand and starts singing the theme song to that show "Neighbors" (it's an Aussie tv drama) and wants me to sing along with him. To my complete shock and mortification I realize that not only does he have a giant spider puppet and he's singing to me BUT we are also on a jumbo screen that's also in the square. I say "No! I have to go!" and run off leaving my friends in hysterics. It was so awful lol.

Girl about town

well being scottish i have had my fair share of nutcases!!!!

One night i was standing in the Bus station with my friend laughing and joking when this guy appeared out of nowhere and started saying....."Are you laughing at my nose?" Now i hadn't even glanced in his direction but one he was in front of me i noticed his Nose was squashed all across his face, So me and my friend started laughing for real and couldn't stop and the guy went crazy!!! I seriously thought i was going to be attacked, we managed to walk away and he followed us for a bit then gave up.... crazy bastard!!!

I also had a guy in the street say " you have the biggest tits i,ve ever seen" and then grope my breast extremely painfully!!!! I just ran away and was in total shock, in hindsight i should have went to the police!!!

Ah Glasgow is slightly dodgy really!!!!

RedRibbon

Once I was on the Tube with my friend Mark and the tube was really really packed. I was right by the door and Mark Was jammed against me but to the right..the doors were on the left. This guy squashed his way on and my hand was practically touching him down there and he wouldn't move and I couldn't really say "my hand is touching you" because the Tube was that rammed and I didn't want to embarass myself. So we went on with my hand touching him and as the train moved further and further on I could feel something growing against my hand (FOR SHAME!).

We got to the next stop and he didn't look at me..the train got more packed and he could have moved but he didn't..he just stood there getting a boner with his eyes shut.. Then we got to the most rammed station (Waterloo) and he moved and I was glad for a second or two until I realised that his hand was now literally right on top of the old vajingo (NOT HAPPY). I wasn't going to let that go by but thankfully Mark saw somehow managed to bat his hand out of the way and stand dead in front of me so no more pervs could touch me.

We got off the Tube and the pervo turned around and said "cor..you don't get Tube rides like that very often..I'll look out for you from now on"..LIKE I'D SET OUT WITH THE INTENTION OF GIVING SOME PERV A BONER.

I used to work in La Senza when I was younger and the amount of men that come in with the same old story is funny: I don't know what bra size my wife is, can I just touch yours so I can get a rough idea?

Once me and my friend were on the train coming home from uni for the weekend and this guy was sat there having a wank, happy as you like in broad daylight. I looked around the carriage and saw him sitting there and he said "ahh..like what you see? fancy a personal tour?"

pdtb050606

lol.gif

All these stories are hilarious!

darkishstar

I'm in Albertson's buying a couple of bags for jumbo marshmallows for a BBQ, they're on the bottom of the shelf. So I'm reaching for them (not even with my ass in the air) and this guys walks past behind me and says really loudly... "YO YO YO!!!!"

It was weird, it was creepy, but it makes me crack up.
lol.gif

Kalico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
Mark: oh..... i a boyfriend. ok. (pause) you're blushing.
me: no.
Mark: i guess i kind of put you on the spot.
me: no. im not blushing.

I've had guys say this to me before when I'm not actually blushing, and I haven't had the heart to say "It comes packaged from MAC." (At least in my case it is) It's like they only notice it when they want to?

highonmac

HAHA I love this thread its so funny lol. Okay i have a story aha.

I was getting into the elevator in my building and these two guys walked in. One guy was this black dude (no racist remarks just stating lol) and a white rasta with the longest dreakdlocks in the world. I was on one side and they were on the oposite side looking directly at me. He goes:

Rasta: Wow that colour lookss hot on you. You should really wear it more often (i am wearing an orange top)
Me : Umm thanks (I smile)
Rasta: So, do you want hang out at my place for a bit?
Me: uhh no I have a bf
Rasta: Oh does he please you good?
Me: (im my head im life WTF!) uhh hes very good to me. (how am i supposed to answer that lol)
Rasta: You sure..cause if hes not I sure can
Me: I think im good
Rasta: (as he gots of the to his floor yellling) Well if you want it really good come and let me know, you know what floor I live at.

I was look woah. Everytime I see him in my building he winks at me. When he sees me with my bf he looks really angry LOL!

MacVirgin

Ohh i forgot about this other time (i have a lot of these story) even one that i guess i was the strange one in the eyes of a guy who was there lol
greengrin.gif

I was at the office standing by this board writting down the names of the people who was supose to be there but they where not. I was a senior Team coordinator there (don't know how else to call it, that was the positions name i had). I was like the boss of this new guy!. So i was standing at the board doing my thing and this guy slides on his knees towards me an does like he wants to bite my thighs O_O.
So i was like wtf! Looked down and asked him what his problem was?. He laughs an says, 'so you think i have a problem just because i want to bite your jummy thighs?
drools.gif
. I was like that's not the way we do things over here boy!
nonono.gif
(he was younger and i just had to say that to put him in his place) plus i'm your boss oke. So get back to work!
girl_devil.gif
winks.gif

This other time i was in the train minding my own bis. and these afrikan dudes walk in sat in front, behind me and nex to me. i think like 8 guys. they where speaking their own language and smilling
drools.gif
. They started saying some things in dutch, like 'if she was mine', another one said no to expensive to keep up with. Blowing kisses and stuff. Just things like that. I kept looking outside the window and ignoring them. In walkes another dude and he looked at me like are you oke?. So my reaction was 'hey! there you are sweetheart i was waiting for you the hole time!!
th_DANCE.gif
. I wasn't
nope.gif
cause i did not know the guy, i just wanted to get the hell away from the other guys. I sat next to the guy and wrapped my arm around his and told him to just act like he knows me lol. He was like ghumm okkkeee O_O
So the other guys left. I told him i i normaly don't do this but i had to cause i was afraid of those guys
ssad.gif
. I asked him if he didn't mind me sitting next to him until i get to my station. Luckily he did not mind. Turned out he was stepping out at the same station. As i walked to work he was walking on the same way. Turned out he was new at the office i was workig for. It was his first day
th_LMAO.gif

Lauren1981

it was funny in a wierd way but thank God nothing happened. that shit is creepy as hell.

there's this one creep at the gas station up the street from my job that used to smile really big when i would walk in then stare at my boobs and say "very good, very good!" everytime i would go in there.
needless to say i haven't been there in about 6 months. like, wtf??!!

ginger9

This one is not as funny and more creepy/gross.

Was at a bar with a girlfriend after we finished our shift (we worked retail back then). Just a regular bar, a family chain restaurant...some old dude and I mean he looked like a perv. Goes up and says "How much?". My friend didn't catch what he said so she was still smiling at him and said pardon? I heard and shot him the stink eye and he promptly went back to his table. I was pretty upset so I said to my friend if he comes back I again I swear there's going to be trouble and I started to look for the manager of the bar. Now that I think back, it doesn't seem like it was that big of a deal but this guy was seriously creepy as opposed to just stupid.

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I know I have but I can't think of anything at the moment. However this happened to a friend not too long ago. So, apparently she was walking along minding her business and she walks past this guy who says, "you's a fine muthafucka!" I thought I would DIE when she told me. I couldn't stop laughing. She was highly offended but I just thought it was random and hilarious. I still laugh about that to this day.

lmao omg that's funny! Hey at least it's a compliment
cutey.gif
cutey.gif

iadoremac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
Once I was on the Tube with my friend Mark and the tube was really really packed. I was right by the door and Mark Was jammed against me but to the right..the doors were on the left. This guy squashed his way on and my hand was practically touching him down there and he wouldn't move and I couldn't really say "my hand is touching you" because the Tube was that rammed and I didn't want to embarass myself. So we went on with my hand touching him and as the train moved further and further on I could feel something growing against my hand (FOR SHAME!).

We got to the next stop and he didn't look at me..the train got more packed and he could have moved but he didn't..he just stood there getting a boner with his eyes shut.. Then we got to the most rammed station (Waterloo) and he moved and I was glad for a second or two until I realised that his hand was now literally right on top of the old vajingo (NOT HAPPY). I wasn't going to let that go by but thankfully Mark saw somehow managed to bat his hand out of the way and stand dead in front of me so no more pervs could touch me.

We got off the Tube and the pervo turned around and said "cor..you don't get Tube rides like that very often..I'll look out for you from now on"..LIKE I'D SET OUT WITH THE INTENTION OF GIVING SOME PERV A BONER.

I used to work in La Senza when I was younger and the amount of men that come in with the same old story is funny: I don't know what bra size my wife is, can I just touch yours so I can get a rough idea?

Once me and my friend were on the train coming home from uni for the weekend and this guy was sat there having a wank, happy as you like in broad daylight. I looked around the carriage and saw him sitting there and he said "ahh..like what you see? fancy a personal tour?"

^^^ Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
shockt.gif