Your Favorite Mascara?

eyeshadowfreak

I picked up Stephane Marais Mascara Comb recently, and I have to say, I'm impressed so far. It held a curl on me all day, but it's more thickening than lengthening, I think.

foreveratorifan

I finally found a drugstore brand I love!

Max Factor's 2000 Calorie!! I can't believe after trying tons of others, that I like this one best! It doesn't clump and gives me volume and length....and I don't even hardly ever touch my lash comb with it! Whereas the others I always had to comb out after each coat!

Star

Depends!

My biggest pet peeve is clumping. I have tried dozens of brands/varieties. So far, MAC Mascara X is the winner in that department.

However, for sheer bulk, a fibre formula can't be beat, and I like MAC fibre-rich.

Jillith

I like Kiss Me mascar because it never flakes or smudges and is so easy to remove. Wish it held a curl better, though. Also like maybelline full n' soft and MF 2000 calorie. Never tried it but I hear shu uemura's mascara is awesome, too.

Shoe Crazy

I didn't like KISS ME mascara. It was great on but I didn't find it so easy to remove. The tubes aren't really tubes they are like black plastic and they got in my eyes too much. I tried giving it away and anyone who tried it had the same complaint. I am dying to try BAD GAL I hear it is very similar to Dior Show.

Neophyte

Honestly, Maybeline Great Lash works wonders. I have the MAC Fiber lash but it is not good for all day wear... it gets under my eyes and makes them icky black.

roxannalou

I know I'm in a minority, but I really like Kiss Me Mascara. It's the only thing that doesn't smear, smudge, flake, or give me racoon eyes! I really love it - it gves such a natural, glossy look. Really defines lashes.

VaJenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylphiel
I like Voluminous, too - the original one, not the new one.

the new one in the goldish packaging?

cuz i bought it, and i dont like it. its wayyy more clumpy
ssad.gif

sharronmarie

I love Diorshow, however i must admit that since ive been wearing it my eyes and contacts have been dry and red. Im hoping that my mascara isnt the cause of this problem.....

sassy*girl

Dept. store brands, Clinique High Impact. Although sometimes it gives me watery eyes, so I usually only use this for special occasions.

Drugstore brands, L'Oreal Voluminous (I haven't seen the new one yet). Right now I'm using Panoramic Curl... and I also used to use Maybelline Great Lash and Full n' Soft
smiles.gif

I wanna try DiorShow and Benefit Badgal!

devilgirl17

Normally, I don't wear much mascara because I have pretty dark lashes to begin with, but I have become addicted to ULTA Voluminous Mascara as of late. But in two weeks it could change.

JessieC

I really like Dior Show, but my all time fav has to be Bourjois Coup de Theatre False Lash Illusion - Duo Mascara....

The BEST i have ever used. Literally mafe me lashes grow with a coat of this stuff. I recommend this to everyone.

stevoulina

Mascara is really a personal matter,what works for me might not work for you!Here are the mascaras I like:

Maybelline Full 'N Soft
Maybelline Lash Expansion
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

th_wink3.gif

Latest posts