Your Favorite Mascara?

blueyedlady87

Best mascara ever!

I have been on a quest for the "perfect" mascara for a looong time. I've tried everything from drugstore brands to high end. Maybelline Intense XXL, and Lancome Definicils were very good. But the other day on a whim I bought Cover Girl lash Extract, the one in a purple bottle. And OMG! it is wonderful! It has a cool rubber brush that coats much more lashes than normal mascara. It goes on perfect and is clump-free. Just thought I'd share!! Hope this helps someone! (Mods: Sorry if this is in the wrong place, wasn't sure where to put!)

<3 Lauren

1MaCaDDicT

awesome... thanx 4 the info i saw it and have been thinking about trying now i def will
smiles.gif

ramonesbrat

I just got two tubes for $6 by using a store coupon + manufacturer's coupons, LOL. I thought I was big pimpin'.
winks.gif

Seriously though, Lash Exact is WONDERFUL. It looks like you used a metal eyelash comb. The crap goes on perfectly and lengthens so well!
eyelove.gif

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MaCaDDicT
awesome... thanx 4 the info i saw it and have been thinking about trying now i def will
smiles.gif

No problem! You just cant beat the price.

~Crystal~

Hi! I personally favour my Kiss Me mascara over any others that I have... I think someone said that it didn't hold a curl very well in a previous post. Have you tried that lash curler that is made by blinc as well, together with their mascara? It works wonders for me!
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

My very favorite ever, and HG mascara is Covergirl Last Exact mascara in Very Black. I will never use anything else again
smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxette
Clinique High Impact.

Agree!! This is my #1 mascara! I have 4 of them (in black, brown, plum, and sapphire!) I love this mascara!!!

MissVanessa

I used to use Lancome Definicils and then my cousin turned me on to Cover Girls Lash Exact. The rubber brush makes such a difference. I never have to worry about clumping. I don't think I'll ever switch now!

Latest posts