YOUR UD Collection :)

Krasevayadancer

Hello all you makeup loving ladies
smiles.gif

Just wondering how many of you are into urban decay and what you all own from the line

I have:
24/7 Pencils in 1999, Gunmetal, and Lust
Deluxe Shadow in Ransom and Honey
eyelove.gif

Glitter Eye Gel in Arena
Urban Arsenal
eyelove.gif

Eyeshadow Ammo Box
Nail Enamel in Brick House
Joe Glow Scrub
Marshmallow Body Powder
Gash Lip Gunk

In the past I have also had their eyeshadow boxes, face cases, and hot boxes. Oh, and I loved their cream eyeshadow as a base!

Also, what are your favs? Mine is the 24/7 pencil!

Showgirl

I *totally* lament the d/c of those cream eyeshadows. "Gotham" cream eyeshadow was my all time favourite base for glitter "discoball" eyelids, and also made a foolproof intensely black "mod" eye. I even used the stuff as liner for a while when my eyes went stoopid sensitive to any liquid eyeliner I tried, the cream shadow was the only thing that I got away with....

My current collection is small but I used to have loads of UD:-

- Rockstar Face Case - I only use the Asphyxia and Hotpants eyeshadows, most everything else is used up now....

- Covet 24/7 liner pencil (peacock green)

- Mullet green glitter liner - recent acquisition and I'm lovin' it

- eyeshadows in "Vert" (a really unusual irridescent emerald), "Kiss" (sparkly silky pink) and "Pallor" (I think this also is d/c, it's the world's most beautiful metallic purple eyeshadow, the only purple shadow that really "pops" on me for some reason)

- lipgunks in "Gash" (dark pinky red) and "Shotgun" (metallic mauve) - probably my two all-time favourite lipglosses ever, by any brand. I'm more of a lipstick girl these days and don't really wear gloss, but I still have these two and do wear them. They are both very pigmented and metallic, not all of the lipgunks are even half as good.

- XXX Shine lipgloss in "Carney" (shimmery peachy pink) and "Guys Love Betsey" (transparent red). They're OK, but nothing to get excited about IMHO.... just minty flavoured lipgloss.

I also lament the d/c of all the early metal face cases (can't bring myself to get so enthusiastic about those cardboardy ones), the Pleather pencils, and the Lip Tattoos. I got sooo frustrated with UD, they seemed to get rid of almost everything I really liked....

MiCHiE

WOW....

I only have:

24/7 Glide On Pencils in: Covet, Lust, Zero, Deviant, Lucky, Bourbon
Cream Eyeshadows in: Knee High and Go Army (thanks, deathcabber)
Eyeshadow in: Chopper, Grafitti (Deluxe), Underground (Deluxe)
Lube In A Tube: LA, Miami, Chicago, NY
Shot O Gloss: Mai Tai & Pina Colada
and a couple tubes of UDPP, ofcourse

I found my lip stuff at TJ MAXX!

EmbalmerBabe

Ahh yes! I love UD too! 24-7 Pencils ROCK.
How do you like RANSOME e/s? Is it a nice rich purple or more blue toned?
I have 24-7 pencils in:zero,electric,honey,baked,deviant
body powders:red hot,marshmallow,caramel,mai tai
primer potion
lip gunk: biker and tart
heavy metal glitter eye gel in power ballad
ultraglide in heavy
surreal skin mineral makeup-dont like this though it looks orange and its the lightest color
face cases:gypsy den,bad girl, rockstar,sideshow
deluxe e/s:zero,honey,shag,scratch
regular e/s:maui wowie,midnight cowboy,YDK

I think I have more but I can't think of everything off the top of my head.Yes I love UD allmost as much as MAC!

iLust

Urban Decay is my fave! There used to be an Urban Decay/Hard Candy outlet near my house, and they closed down a few months ago. I was really bummed about that, and I haven't updated my collection in a while.

I currently own:

Lip Gunk in Tart
XXX Shine Gloss in ID
Primer Potion
24/7 Glide on eye pencil in Zero and Covet
Smoke Out Eye Pencil
Cream Shadow in Purple Haze
Ammo Shadow Box (Smog, Maui Wowie, Mildew, Shattered, Oil Slick, Polyester Bride, Last Call, Grifter, Chopper, Sin)
Regular Eyeshadows: Lust, Pallor, Lounge, Vert, Acid Rain, X, YDK, Last Call, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Fluorescent, Half Baked

The 2 UD products that I definitely use the most are the Primer Potion (I'm almost out, and broke, and starting to freak out) and Sin eyeshadow (The perfect pinky champagne wash on me)

ViVaMac

Yep, i'm a big big fan of UD, i like better than MAC
cutey.gif

I have :

e/s - In casual : lounge, smog, baked, urb, kiss, shotgun, YDK, cherry, X, midnight cowboy rides again. In deluxe : honey. In crème : knee-high. In pallette : Skull box and Sell-Out.

Big fatty mascara, 24-7 glide "Covet", Primer Potion, Eyeliner "Air Guitar"

Lips : Lip Envy "Envious" and "Greedy"
Lip gunk "Kiss" and "Cherry"
XXX shine lip gloss "Quickie"
Sparkler Pen "Firecracker"
mini XXX slick "Wicked", "Sin" and "Carney"

Foundation liquid and mineral in "Illusion" both and a body powder in "marshmallow".

Euh my fave ? One choice is hard ... euh ... the PP but i love the "X", the sparkler pen, the 24-7 glide and the lip envy. In reality, i love all my collect and i want more ^^

bottleblack

I have been straying from MAC lately and dabbling in UD - they really have some nice products. So far I've got:
UDPP
24-7 liner in 'Covet'
heavy metal glitter liner in 'Baked'
shadows: SWF, Vert, Half-Baked
mini XXX gloss in "Guys <3 Betsey"

I really love everything I've gotten so far, so hopefully my collection will really grow. I LOVE the 24-7 Liners.

juicyaddict

UDPP
shadowbox that has the lace sorta cover (but I think the latest one shadowbox has the best colors)
XXX gloss in Carney (love the plumping action)
Deluxe shadow in Zero (the best black)
UD concealer
Green and Purple 24/7 eyeliner
Eyeshadows in Sin, X, YDK, Mildew

Leopardskinny

I will admit that recently I am beginning to favour Urban Decay as my favourite MU line. I don't have that much but here goes

1x 24/7 glide on Eye pencil in Zero

1x Lip Gunk in Cherry (ADORE this!)

1x Primer Potion

1x Eyeshadow Ammo Pallete

Yeah, not much but I have kind of just discovered how good UD are! The gunk is like my favouite gloss ever- it lasts more than any I've tried before and that colour is gorgeous. Also I think I would have more shadows, but the Ammo pallete gives me enough as it is! Right now I'm thinking about buying an Ultraglide gloss in Video, and maybe one of those 'lip ink' pens just to see what they are like.

Oh, and i will let you guys into a little secret of mine. I live in Scotland and I guess you guys are in America, but check out this site for discon. UD products at knockdown prices. They ship to the states. In case your wondering, they are so cheap because they have damaged boxes or basically because they are discontinued. They have a few pleather pencils right now. I guess the postage for you guys might not make it so cheap, but it is worth a look if your interested.
smiles.gif

http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/home.php

Just go to cosmetics-Urban Decay.

neverfadetogray

i love urban decay. :] i definitely have more mac makeup, but my urban decay collection is -slowly- growing!
i have:
deluxe e/s in honey, peace, fishnet, graffiti, heat
e/s in shattered, last call, big bang [d/ced now, i think]
lip gunk in burn out
ultraglide l/g in heat
big fatty mascara
wonder brush
and of course, primer potion.

astronaut

I love Urban Decay!... more than MAC
oh.gif
Urban Decay shadows are what got me into the makeup obsession! I need to start saving money so I can collect them all
winks.gif

Right now I only have:
Primer Potion
Shadows: Baked, Twice Baked, Shotgun, Chopper, Crash, Last Call, Sin, Mildew, Smog, X, Polyester Bride, Mary Jane, Speed, Vert, Green Goddess, Kiddie Pool, Hotpants, Goddess, El Dorado, Grifter, Shattered, Envy, Uzi, Asphyxia, Flipside, Acid Rain, Strip
Shadows Deluxe: Peace, Grafitti
Brush: Shadow Brush, Blush Brush, Wonder Brush, Blender Brush, Crease Brush, Powder Brush, Angle Brush
Lips: Uzi XXX lip gloss

xsnowwhite

i agree w/ above! ud is my absolute favorite (although i dont own alot)
I havee 24/7 pencil in lust, eyeshadows in grifter, purple haze, grind, acid rain, midnight cowgirl, and mildew. Also heavy metal glitter liner in the plain one.

raquel13

UD eyeshadows are my absolute favorites. I have (ready for this?):

Zero
Vapor
Chains
Mildew
Green Goddess
Urb
Graffiti
Vert
Acid Rain
Peace
Shattered
Picadilly
Kiddie Pool
Mary Jane
Asphyxia
Road Stripe
Stalker
Crash
Fishnet
Last Call
Gash
Sting
Big Bang
Hotpants
Shot Gun
Cherry
X
Honey
Rust
Snow
Half Baked
Blunt
Twiced Baked
Roach
Lounge
Smog
YDK
Sin
Underground
Shag
Scratch
Underground
Ransom

I also have UPDD (of course!) and the following 24/7s:

Baked
Covet
Deviant
Electric
Honey
Lucky
Lust
Zero

Cosmopolitics

UD is quickly becoming my new love.
eyelove.gif

I have little, but it's going to be a growing collection:

UDPP (of course)
Deluxe eyeshadows in Graffiti and Fishnet

I'm hoping to pick up a couple of more things when I go back to Sephora.
greengrin.gif

Cdjax

I have:

Primer Potion
Blush in X& Paranoid
Glitter Gel in Disco Inferno
Eyeshadow in Baked, Snow, YDK, Shattered, Strip, Sin, Asphyxia, Hotpants, Blunt, Acid Rain, Lounge, Smog, Half Baked, X, Green Goddess, Chains, Envy, Lust, Roadstripe, Maui Wowie, Speed, Uzi, Midnight Cowgirl, Shotgun, Oil Slick, Polyester Bride, Grind, Chopper, Grifter, Midnight Cowboy,& Crash
Deluxe Eyeshadow in Honey& Underground
Threesome Eyeshadow Trio in Haze
24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Honey, Baked,& Dime
Lipstick in SWF, Chaos, ABC Gum,& Lounge
XXX Gloss in ID, Love Junkie, Ozone, Disco Inferno, Carney, Baked, Heatherette,& Ozone
UltraGlide Lipgloss in Quiver
XXX Slick Gloss in Carney
Lip Gunk in Hot Pants, Paranoid, Asphyxia, Tart, Buzzkill, Biker, Burn Out, Wallflower, S&M, Shotgun,& AC/DC
Big Fatty Lip Plumper
Body Powder in Peppermint, Marshmallow, Gimlet, Champagne, Cherry Lemonade,& Blackberry
Nail Polish in Gash, X, Burnout,& Fluorescent

jenn2

I need more UD eyeshadows, I love them!
I also need to get around to buying the Primer Potion.
This is my collection so far:
- Chopper
- X
- Baked
- Smog
- Grifter
- Blunt
- Cherry
- Hotpants

I have a whole list of products I want, I just have to wait until payday!

MACHOMULA

I have:

Shadows:
Hotpants
Vert
Mildew
Green Goddess
Asphyxia
Last Call
Adore
Fishnet
Graffiti

24/7 in Zero

Primer Potion

I'm wanting Ransom, Flipside, & Flash

MAC is my #1, but UD's got some great colors and I couldn't live without my PP!!

tracie

24/7 pencils in covet, deviant, electric, and lust
deluxe shadows in graffiti, peace, scratch, & underground
xxx gloss in ozone, carney, and quickie
sparkler pen in flare
lip gunk in swf
regular shadows in acid rain, ac/dc, asphyxia, baked, blunt, chopper, crash, envy, goddess, green goddess, grifter, half baked, hotpants, kiddie pool, last call, lounge, midnight cowboy rides again, mildew, purple haze, shattered, sin, smog, speed, stalker, urb, uzi, vapor, vert, x, & ydk
cream shadow in purple haze
primer potion..but its basically out
heavy metal liner in headbanger, used to have air guitar and mullet
afterglow blush in quickie
surreal skin mineral makeup in dream
flavored body powder in peppermint
and the wonder brush, brow brush, shadow brush, powder brush, crease brush, blush brush, and blender brush.