YOUR UD Collection :)

just0lovely

I just recently became an eyeshadow addict =X After trying one of the eyeshadow palettes, I had to try more! So far I have:

Ammo eye palette
Deluxe shadow box
Wallpaper eye palette
24/7 eyeliner in zero
UD Primer Potion
XXX Shine lip gloss in earney
'Roach' eyeshadow
'Half Baked' eyeshadow
And hopefully soon: the UD Book of Shadows and the UD Sustainable Shadow Box
drools.gif

Rennah

Here's my collection!

P9130629_sm.jpg

P9130631_sm.jpg

I have a full-size and a mini-size UDPP,
eyeshadow boxes in Wallpaper and Ammo,
eyeshadows in Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Hotpants, and Sellout,
Deluxe eyeshadows in Ransom, Heat, Scratch, and Sting,
Heavy Metal Glitter liner in Midnight Cowboy,
and... 24/7 eyeliners in Covet, Electric, Lust, Bourbon, Lucky, Zero x2, Gunmetal, Yeyo, Stash, Deviant, and 1999!

I also have a Big Fatty Colored Mascara in Electric Blue.

k.a.t

^ i actually thought that was just 1 picture and was so shocked at the gigantic eyeshadows at the bottom til i realised it was a close up of the ones in the first picture...lol

Rennah

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.a.t
^ i actually thought that was just 1 picture and was so shocked at the gigantic eyeshadows at the bottom til i realised it was a close up of the ones in the first picture...lol

lol!
I separated the pics a bit...

k.a.t

lol yeah that makes more sense now! Nice collection btw..i am so annoyed i can't seem to get hold of any UD stuff here anymore. They used to sell it at my locals boots store but for some reason they got rid of it and now i can't find it ANYWHERE. argh.

oriGINAl

These pics show alot of my collection, though it is always growing. Not shown are my XXX Slick glosses, lipgunks & XXX Shine Cooling glosses. Also their flavored body powders. I love this topic!
1032293.JPG

994783.JPG

994782.JPG

994781.JPG

896655.JPG

oriGINAl

Hope you love your purchase! My collection is always growing. Their shadows are my favorite!

LP_x

I don't have much in my UD collection.
I have UDPP (obviously
lol.gif
)
Wallpaper eyeshadow palette (the one on the left in Rennah's picture)
6 x Heavy Metal glitter eyeliners (2 pink, 2 silver and 2 gold - not sure of the names but they came in a set, and I had two for Christmas)
'Shotgun' eyeshadow
'Maui Wowie' eyeshadow

I think that's it

slepre

well UD was my first venture into non-drugstore makeup! I was drawn to it in sephora when I was overwhelmed becuase it was all purply layout and bright colors and didnt look so serious. My first product was the big fatty lip plumper. I know such a weird purchase becuase no one uses it. I had a giftcard with the exact amount that product was with tax and I liked the name and thought the brand was cool so I tried it. It sucked and hurt like crud becuase it burnt your lips. Not letting that judge them, I bought the sparkler pen becuase it was only 10 dollars and I wanted a brush style lipgloss. I got it in firecracker. Next was urban decay glitter liner in spandex when I was a fan of versatile colors with spandex ebign the rainbow-y one. All the while I was pining for midnight cowboy becuase I just loved it. A las I got the best of urban set which had midnight cowboy eyeshadow, midnight cowboy LE glitter liner, a little bourbon eyeliner, and a little vial of UDPP[which I did not understand the use or need for[even though I had greasy lids] and then quickly lost =[]. I realized MC sucked becuase of the glitter fall out but fell in love with eyeliner and promptly bough a full size of it. I used that for about a year and then I really spiked my collection when they had a friends and family sale of 30% off so I got so much. I got my first likable eyeshadow [ flipside--ironically only so it could match one shirt I had] lust, zero, deviant, matt-fiying pressed powder, their wonder brush. The brush stunk and the pressed powder did nothing[and was expensive at 30 bucks with discount] but somehow although I have had many a stinker with UD it still falls into a special place in my heart lol.

slepre

My next wants are covet, electirc and yeyo eyepencil. The eyeliner glitter trio and gunmetal and oilslick eyeshadow.

Oh yeah I forgot I got UDPP [wow getting that opened my eyes literally lol!] and oil slick liquid liner which isnt that great either.

Blunts a really good highlight btw!

Odette1303

My collection is quite small:
Primer Potion, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Sellout and Stray Dog shadows, Bourbon pencil, Metalhead and Midnight Cowboy glitter liners.

That's it. And I want so much more...
drools.gif

Oh, I almost forgot - I also have the Big Buddha brush.

slick

UD was my first makeup love, but I don't have that much from the line even though I love it SO much! lol

Pallettes:
Las Chicas
Wallpaper
Skull
Ammo
Deluxe
BoS
(iz a UD palette hoor lol)

Full sized Shadows:
Smog
Mildew
Maui Wowie
Midnight Cowgirl
Purple Haze
Shotgun
Last Call
Stalker

Stephy171

S5033302.jpg

Coin shadow: El Dorado
Delux SHadows:
Peace
Adore
Graffiti
Fishnet
Ransom
Shag
Underground
Zero
Honey!!!!!
these things are the besttt...
um i have UDPP of coursee and a glitter liner... i just bought the liners that come in a packk onlline from sephora