YSL Fall 2014- Leather Fetish

katred

Specktra Bestie
Is the palette already sold out? Damn.:-$
Yikes, I hope not! I'd be surprised if it were gone completely, since YSL are usually very good at making certain their products get plenty of time on shelf. It hasn't even launched up here yet, so I can't imagine that they wouldn't have more stock somewhere.

pnfpn

VERY PRETTY!!!!!! Love the way you're wearing the Fétiche palette and Rose Perfecto is beautiful on you!!!
Have fun on your date!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by katred

You're date is lucky! Looks terrific on you and gives me further inspiration to grab this when it comes out.
Thanks you two! We had a great time ;))

@katred This is like the only fancier look I can do on my eyes because they're so deepset and slightly hooded and small.. the 3 evils of eyeshape.

I adore the light gold shade for the inner corner. I'm getting a lot of use from this palette already - worn it 3 days in a row now!

geeko

I bought the eye palette as well but haven gt bout to using it becoz it looks too pretty brand new :×

meleftie

I bought the eye palette as well but haven gt bout to using it becoz it looks too pretty brand new :×
I have a bad habit of doing that also, the prettier it is in the package, the less likely I am to use. :eek:hboy:

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here's a look at the rough-textured nail polishes that are (a forgotten?) part of this collection:

http://silverkis.com/ysl-la-laque-couture-fall-2014-fetiches/

Medgal07

@Geeko, @meleftie & @ Martiangurl---it's had the opposite affect on me---I can't stop wearing it, and using it so often, I've considered a BU
icon_eek.gif

Medgal07

Here's a look at the rough-textured nail polishes that are (a forgotten?) part of this collection:

http://silverkis.com/ysl-la-laque-couture-fall-2014-fetiches/
I got them both and wore Taupe Graine 53 once. Thanks for reminding me----I'll have to wear Bleu Galuchat (Deep Teal) 52 some time soon.

Pamele

I really wanted to get something from this col. ('cause I share a leather love with YSL,
cannot count all the leather jackets I own, it's my obsession :D)
and got stuck on gettin that palette, but now when the swatches are up,
I feel this is so dupeable & useless to have, I might skip it all together
001_unsure.gif

ashievic

Actually it is not so dupable. The depth of under lying hues in these shades, is not easily found. If you were just going to look for a brown, steel blue, black, etc. yes. But again, once you have actually used the product you will find the hidden treasures not seen with the swatches.

ashievic

I only purchased the lip glosses. Love the nude one. The lipsticks I saw with this collection were fushia and matte finish.

I absolutely love the eyeshadow palette, but I don't think I'm not going to buy it because I think the eyeshadows will be dupable. I probably already have something like every color in my collection

ashievic

I thought that too, until I had the palette in my hands. The undertones, are not dupable in these shadows. I have over 100 eyeshadows, and not one comes close to understated but lovely undertones in these. If they were mono without the undertones, yes very dupable. It is when you swatch, go outside of the store and see them. You will see how lovely they are.

Pamele

Actually it is not so dupable. The depth of under lying hues in these shades, is not easily found. If you were just going to look for a brown, steel blue, black, etc. yes. But again, once you have actually used the product you will find the hidden treasures not seen with the swatches.
We still don't have it here (in poland), because it's always coming late,
but You're right, it'll probably look way better in counter,
I'll have to wait and see, and then probably buy it, 'cause I don't have
enough of self will :D

ashievic

When I saw it online, I was less then impressed. But I ordered it anyway. When I opened it, it was awesome!!!! Each color has sparkles and tints of so many subtle colors it is really cool. When I looked at it at Neiman's it was OK. Again, swatch well, better yet, provided you can sweet talk an SA, leaving your purse works, ask to take the sample out to natural light. That is when this comes alive. Again, it is not matte, dull, or mono tone. The steel blue color is very different. The black, again many other color dimensions in it. Did you get the orange mascara from Chanel in your country from the recent summer collection? It wasn't sold here in the States. I bought it from Selfridges. It is awesome too! Not a blow your socks off orange, more of a burnt orange with some shimmer tossed in. I sometimes wear it as a top coat with this palette if I am going for a more brown copper effect. You would really love this.