YSL Fall 2014- Leather Fetish

MACina

Beautiful MACina----ENJOY!!!!! I think you'll love them all!!!
Thank you so much, Medgal
bouquet.gif

Medgal07

MACina, did you try the nail lacquers that came out in the Fétiche collection? I got both and just tried one yesterday after having it for months now.
I tried Bleu Galuchat 52 (Deep Teal) and I love it. It's more forrest green than teal, it's opaque in one coat, it dries matte and very fast and it's textured.
I find it unique for those reasons.

TinTin

Quote:
I'm obsessed with trying to find the nude lipstick 210. I managed to find it at the bay but they don't ship to the US...not fair.
I was able to get a quote for this on WeBuyItForYou....

89 CAD = ~80 USD.
blink.gif

Now I understand how AU/NZ feels.

I'm trying to decide whether to bite on this offer... I'm moving next month (lease is up on Oct. 15) and I'm not sure if the package will make it in time.

Monsy

did anyone get nude lip stain from this collection? I am trying to figure out the name of it ? and is it still available anywhere? is it le?

i have never tried ysl lip stains

TinTin

did anyone get nude lip stain from this collection? I am trying to figure out the name of it ? and is it still available anywhere? is it le?  i have never tried ysl lip stains 
Are you talking about the glossy stain? It's #40 Beige Peau. I think it is LE. Medgal has it and I bought it on her suggestion! It looks like Neiman Marcus still has it in stock, although it doesn't list the shade name.

Medgal07

did anyone get nude lip stain from this collection? I am trying to figure out the name of it ? and is it still available anywhere? is it le?

i have never tried ysl lip stains
iagree.gif
.....and stand behind @ TinTin & @ Awickedshape. Beige Peau was my first EVER YSL glossy stain and I love it----so much so that I got a back up and I'm not a believer in back-ups.

It looks like Neiman Marcus still has it in stock, although it doesn't list the shade name.
I hope you love it as much as I do TinTin. It brings a matte nude lipstick to life like no other!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

Beige Peau looks lovely and our @Medgal07 rates it highly
girlhaha.gif
Did you get one AWS?? I think I've practically used all of my first one. I hope they make it permanent.

awickedshape

:agree: [COLOR=0000FF] .....and stand behind  @ TinTin & @ Awickedshape.  Beige Peau was my first EVER YSL glossy stain and I love it----so much so that I got a back up and I'm not a believer in back-ups.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] I hope you love it as much as I do TinTin.  It brings a matte nude lipstick to life like no other!!![/COLOR]    :haha:   [COLOR=0000FF]Did you get one AWS??   I think I've practically used all of my first one.  I hope they make it permanent.[/COLOR]
No, but I was tempted, based on no small part to your love of it :-D

Monsy

iagree.gif
.....and stand behind @ TinTin & @ Awickedshape. Beige Peau was my first EVER YSL glossy stain and I love it----so much so that I got a back up and I'm not a believer in back-ups.
OK so i guess I need it

i loved it here http://ommorphiabeautybar.com/2014/08/26/yves-saint-laurent-beaute-glossy-stain-40-beige-peau-gloss-volupte-210-beige-nu/

ashievic

I too purchased a backup for this one!!! It is perfect, for whatever look you are going for. I rarely ever purchase a spare. You will love this!!!

Monsy

thank you!

I like nude lips, but more on a sheer side plus I have dry lips so I need something that's glossy and moisturizing. I have never tried YSL stains

Medgal07

I too purchased a backup for this one!!! It is perfect, for whatever look you are going for. I rarely ever purchase a spare. You will love this!!!
drinkup.gif
EXACTLY Ashievic. My philosophy is that one of an item is enough and something else new &
amazing always comes along, but that viewpoint changed with Beige Peau.

CrysnMakeup

I think I'm ready for a luxury splurge and thought I had my heart set on Tom Ford until I saw the posts here. Decisions, decisions!

Icecaramellatte

Oh my. I'm so ashamed to say I wore this palette and the wine colored gloss for the first time today. I wore it over Mac Eclair paint pot. Just bronze color on lid, dark brown in outer v, a mac transition shade - I think it was Soft Brown and the lighter color to highlight. I loved the look! I think the highlight shade may have been a bit more sparkly that I needed but I still liked it. I love the gloss but was thinking maybe a lipstick would have been better. I wanted the exact same shade in a lipstick and just grabbed Mac Gospel. I meant to switch when I got to work but I never got around to it. Any ideas of a lipstick the same shade as the brick gloss Volupte from the fall line?

ashievic

Try Chanel, in their perm line. I am too tired to look, but I have some great brick reds in MAC and Chanel. I will swatch and see which one is the best match for you tomorrow. Since I have the gloss I will post pics so you can see which one would best for you. I still love this palette. I was going to take the plunge and buy Tuxedo. But after I got the Chanel Holiday eyeshadow, it is various shades of gray, not the purple you or at least me thought it would be, I can safely pass on Tuxedo for now.

Medgal07

Oh my. I'm so ashamed to say I wore this palette and the wine colored gloss for the first time today. I wore it over Mac Eclair paint pot. Just bronze color on lid, dark brown in outer v, a mac transition shade - I think it was Soft Brown and the lighter color to highlight. I loved the look! I think the highlight shade may have been a bit more sparkly that I needed but I still liked it. I love the gloss but was thinking maybe a lipstick would have been better. I wanted the exact same shade in a lipstick and just grabbed Mac Gospel. I meant to switch when I got to work but I never got around to it. Any ideas of a lipstick the same shade as the brick gloss Volupte from the fall line?
girlhaha.gif
You should be ashamed ICL. I love this palette and the looks that it creates. SO AMAZING. I recall that the model in the promo pics was wearing Rouge Pur Couture Fuchsia Fetiche (hot Pink) 208, which I thought was a strange pairing but it looked really good. When I wear this palette I use the black on my lids, the brown in the crease & on the lower lash line, the Copper to transition, the blue in the outer vee and the warm gold to highlight the brow & inner corners. I LOVE this look and actually had to ban myself from wearing this palette because I have way too many to justify wearing the same one every day. I wear a nude lip with this look and top a nude lippie w/YSL Glossy Stain Beige Peau # 40---which I now can't live without.

ashievic

Here is a quick rundown of what i found, will swatch tomorrow.

Kevyn Aucoin: Bloodroses

Chanel: Rouge Allure Velvet #39 La Somptiueuse, #327 La Desiree, Rouge Coco Shine #94 Confident (it is not brick red, but might work)

MAC: Just a Bite and Studded Kiss

Some of these might be LE, but there is always ebay, ugh.....out of all them Bloodroses might be perfect. Hope this helps