MAC - Sugar Sweet Discussion

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
Can I get in on this love-fest!?

s060.gif
p050.gif

Sabrunka

I went to my local MAC counter today and bought a brunette msf and a nice fluffy contour brush.. BUT ASIDE FROM THAT, they let me peek at the items for sugarsweet
greengrin.gif
The msf's look AMAZING, and they only got in three of the green nail polish, THREE, and one of them has to be a tester, so only two for sale?? WTF lol.. Anyways, I might have to go back for an msf!!! So pretty
smiles.gif
I couldn't take anything out of the package yet tho, but the shadesticks looked nice too
smiles.gif
and sugarshot was SO sparkly, didn't expect that.. :p

Sabrunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
^^Which brush did you get?

Lol I forget the number and I'm quite lazy to check the mac site.. But it's the one with the white goat hair and it's an angled contour/blush brush
smiles.gif

pdtb050606

I pulled out my Soft & Gentle today and couldn't make it work for the life of me--I want to love and treasure it but I just can't, I think I will prob sell it
ssad.gif

Sorry for the mini rant

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I still don't have Soft and Gentle.
icon_eek.gif

i have an extra one from gratis that i don't need.
winkiss.gif

starberry28

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
I pulled out my Soft & Gentle today and couldn't make it work for the life of me--I want to love and treasure it but I just can't, I think I will prob sell it
ssad.gif

Sorry for the mini rant

I hated my Soft & Gentle when I first got it because I couldn't walk out the house without looking like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz with the shine factor. Lately though I've been using my 165 to apply a tiny bit and then I buff it down a little with my 187. It kind of makes the look less metallic-y. Maybe that will work for you? It's a pretty color worth salvaging!
yes.gif

Yushimi

OKAY.
I went to MAC today because I needed a new Crystal Avalanche. Guess what, they released Sugarsweet at my store a day early. I picked up 2 items that were not on my list lolz.

Things I got:

Lemon Chiffon
Bubbles (I know...I caved in lolz I re-tried it today and I loved it on me. Odd eh? Lolz must be the mood I'm in because now it seems like a perfect nude on me
greengrin.gif
)
Lollipop Lovin (Yea..another coral. I'm a sucker for corals)

If anyone wanted me to swatch I could
tong.gif
I'll see if I can get swatches up by the end of this week? Because tomorrow = Work. Friday = My birthday. Saturday = Homework due
ssad.gif
And tonight = Dinner with the SO/Homework due.

blindpassion

My counter had it out a day early
I got:

Aquavert e/s
Sugarshot e/s

and I plan to B2M for saint germain tomorrow
smiles.gif

and I want club so I can use it with Aquavert.

The MSF's for me were blah.

The lipglasses were way too sheer.

I liked bubbles lipstick, but I have really pigmented lips so I dont know how well it will work for me.

starberry28

Here's what Refined & Perfect Topping look like on my skin at least. I think Refined is a bit peachier IRL but the lighting in my room plays tricks on me so I could be wrong...

8191d1237437465-mac-sugarsweet-swatches-mar-09-msf.jpg

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by starberry28
Here's what Refined & Perfect Topping look like on my skin at least. I think Refined is a bit peachier IRL but the lighting in my room plays tricks on me so I could be wrong...

8191d1237437465-mac-sugarsweet-swatches-mar-09-msf.jpg

Great swatches!!!! What is your skintone shade

starberry28

^^^To be honest...I dunno. I haven't used any MAC foundations so I never got matched, but I picked up Studio Finish concealer in NC15 and that seems to work for me...does that end up being translated to NC15 or NC20? I'm not sure if concealers and foundations match up exactly...