MAC - Sugar Sweet Discussion

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ Ok I am safe to say that being a NC45 there is not a chance in hell I will get any color from these!!
th_LMAO.gif

Hi Tish, I think that they will not deposit actual color but refined with provide a warm glow to your skin. I am quite sure it will be lovely. I would be very interested in how you feel about them once you get them...
yes.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
It is not pink at all in person, very neutral.

May I know what's your skintone? If it's similar to mine (NC35) then it'll probably look neutral on me too.
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

For those of you buying BOTH the MSF's- what skintone are you? I am a NW 25 and I am not sure the "Corally" refined shade would look that good on me.
ssad.gif

I have the Blonde MSF and LOVE it!!! Is it similar to the Perfect Topping?

I am trying to decide BEFORE I go to the MAC store today so I don't end up getting in trouble with the husband (again)
thmbdn.gif

dreamer246

The only things I really want from this collection are Seasonal Peach and Lollipop Loving.
amazed.gif
My shortest haul list ever.
cutey.gif
There are some other undecided items, but I probably won't end up buying most of them.

More money for the Grand Duos.
greengrin.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
For those of you buying BOTH the MSF's- what skintone are you? I am a NW 25 and I am not sure the "Corally" refined shade would look that good on me.
ssad.gif

I have the Blonde MSF and LOVE it!!! Is it similar to the Perfect Topping?

I am trying to decide BEFORE I go to the MAC store today so I don't end up getting in trouble with the husband (again)
thmbdn.gif

There's a comparison pic of Blonde MSF and Perfect Topping on the previous page I think... Go check it out!
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Geezzzz, what a weakling I am
lol.gif

I ordered:
Dear Cupcake
Sugarshot
Sweet Thing

We were watching a movie that had Penelope Cruz (sp?) in it & she was wearing what looked like sugarshot on lid, Dear Cupcake in the crease & outer corner & a gorgeous black old fashion thick liner on her top lid & the most soft rosey pink lip - it was so daytime gorgeous that I had to place an order
smiles.gif

ABB113

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
lol.gif

I ordered:
Dear Cupcake
Sugarshot
Sweet Thing

We were watching a movie that had Penelope Cruz (sp?) in it & she was wearing what looked like sugarshot on lid, Dear Cupcake in the crease & outer corner & a gorgeous black old fashion thick liner on her top lid & the most soft rosey pink lip- it was so daytime gorgeous that I had to place an order
smiles.gif

That sounds soo pretty! I'm leaving to get my goodies in less than an hour!
yahoo.gif

Miss QQ

^^ Sounds gorgeous! The rosey pink lips is Sweet Thing?

Looking forward to hear what you feel about those items. They are on my maybe list.
winks.gif

LP_x

I'm wanting more and more from this collection everytime I read this thread
lmao.gif

My list has always been Dear Cupcake e/s, Sugarshot e/s, and Lollipop Lovin l/s. Now it's LL l/s, DC e/s, Aquavert e/s, and maybe Sugarshot e/s. I think I've been convinced about Perfect Topping MSF too. Ideally I want to see it in person, but my nearest MAC store is like an hour away, and I'll be there 2 days before. I wonder if they'll show me if I ask nicely
lol.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
^^ Sounds gorgeous! The rosey pink lips is Sweet Thing?

Looking forward to hear what you feel about those items. They are on my maybe list.
winks.gif

No, I just wanted Sweet Thing. But her lips looked like Please Me lippie or something close to that.

Yep, I'll post what I think
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Sorry Susanne and everyone else that has not gotten Sugarsweet yet! I feel like a giant jerk for forgetting that not everyone has the collection at the same time!
ssad.gif

th_hug.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
lol.gif

I ordered:
Dear Cupcake
Sugarshot
Sweet Thing

We were watching a movie that had Penelope Cruz (sp?) in it & she was wearing what looked like sugarshot on lid, Dear Cupcake in the crease & outer corner & a gorgeous black old fashion thick liner on her top lid & the most soft rosey pink lip - it was so daytime gorgeous that I had to place an order
smiles.gif

th_DANCE.gif
I know you will love what you get
yes.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
th_DANCE.gif
I know you will love what you get
yes.gif

I hope so. I hate having to order without seeing it in person, but I think the colors will be pretty on.

Oh Susanne - You are an Advisor now!
thmbup.gif
It's always such a good feeling when you're around here
winkiss.gif

April47

Am I the only one who's disappointed that the eyeshadow lids don't have a cupcake on them?? That would have been the best packaging ever...
ssad.gif

I want to get all of the shadesticks except Penny and Red Velvet. And I'm not sure about the e/s yet, have to see in person.

I also want that triple gloss, the light coloured one. But could someone tell me what it smells like? I picture it to smell a certain way and I'll be really disappointed if it doesn't...

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
ssad.gif

I'm an NW25 as well. By experience, most coral shade don't look good on me so I know I don't be getting this MSF. I can do peach (especially peaches that have pink in them) but not coral. I will try Perfect Topping though, that one sounds like I might like it...you never know

stv578

Quote:
I love sugarshot! Maybe I have not made that clear yet!
winks.gif

Today I am wearing sugarshot all over the lid, with satin taupe in the crease, mylar on the brow bone, and Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero. Even my Dad said (and I quote), "I like what you did with your eye shadowy things."

That is sooo cute! My dad would never comment on my make-up! And I am so excited to go see all of this in person on my lunch hour (in about half an hour, woo hoo!)

Quote:
Sorry Susanne and everyone else that has not gotten Sugarsweet yet! I feel like a giant jerk for forgetting that not everyone has the collection at the same time!
ssad.gif

Awww, you are NOT a jerk for being excited about your haul! I think we're all happy for each other when someone gets excited about their new goodies!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by April47
Am I the only one who's disappointed that the eyeshadow lids don't have a cupcake on them?? That would have been the best packaging ever...
ssad.gif

iagree.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578

Awww, you are NOT a jerk for being excited about your haul! I think we're all happy for each other when someone gets excited about their new goodies!

thmbup.gif
mac_haul.gif

Yushimi

Wow I just lost my graphing calculator right before my homework is due tomorrow...Man I'm so bumed out
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Now I have to buy a new one and it's going to cost me exactly $202.

Lolz time to go shop more of this collection just to cheer myself up again.

I'm having such a crappy week for my birthday...and it's this Friday...I hate this week
ssad.gif
Boo.

Sorry lolz that was a mini rant.

Odd ball was that I couldn't get Aquavert to show up on my skin? Maybe I didn't pack it on enough at the store. I wanted to pick it up just because you all loved it haha. Must try again today during my lunch break
greengrin.gif

Quick question for all those St.Germain wearers. Do you put a gloss over it to tone it down? Or do you actually wear it as is? TIA
heart.gif

pdtb050606

I'm so excited to go and check out everything this afternoon--so this is my revised list

Refined msf
Lollipop Lovin'
Red Velvet
and hopefully just 1 grand duo-Hot Planet