Hakuhodo - makers of MAC brushes

allthingsglam

85f0f9de_image.jpeg
my my my all mines lol I never saw this brush before in this series I'm sooooooo getting this it love

Pinkdollface

my my my all mines lol I never saw this brush before in this series I'm sooooooo getting this it love
I never saw it before too. They have 3 others that are new as well, but all 4 have cheaper versions in the J or G series. But it's cool for those that really like the vermillion handles.

allthingsglam

I never saw it before too. They have 3 others that are new as well, but all 4 have cheaper versions in the J or G series. But it's cool for those that really like the vermillion handles.
I was in shock when I first saw it I guess they are putting new brushes out yeabecause I'm going to place a order I wonder if I could use this brush with liquids and creams.im doing some research stat lol

Pinkdollface

I was in shock when I first saw it I guess they are putting new brushes out yeabecause I'm going to place a order I wonder if I could use this brush with liquids and creams.im doing some research stat lol
It is a very beautiful brush! I love that they get new brushes too every once in a while. It has synthetic fibres on top and those can be used with liquids and creams so I say yes, but I think it would be too flexible to buff in foundation. I really like these type of brushes for MSFs.

allthingsglam

It is a very beautiful brush! I love that they get new brushes too every once in a while. It has synthetic fibres on top and those can be used with liquids and creams so I say yes, but I think it would be too flexible to buff in foundation. I really like these type of brushes for MSFs.
i agree

allthingsglam

I just did some quick research and the j4001 uses are foundation,powder,blush.and the s4001 uses are liquid,cream foundation powder,blush.im confused because they suppose to be the same but they list different uses.after a little more research I think I'm going to place my order for the s4001 just because I love the orange handle I know that's vain lol but can't help myself lol it's about 35 dollars more

josephine90

Its so pretty! I love the color too lol, i wonder if its really worth paying more for that series

cindypltnm81

Yes, let us know if you get. It look great to use... I only have 3 of the S series and they are quite pricey. So I might have to see this in the J series.

allthingsglam

Anybody have the brush cleaner I'm all out of my mac and Trish Mcevoy bath brush cleaner which was good but its the same price as this cleaner so since I'm placing my order might as well add this to the cart I can get the little size one but I wash my brushes to much for that one getting the 20 dollars one

allthingsglam

Ordered my brushes I'm so excited I just can't hide it lol.they ship pretty fast should be here by Monday or Tuesday yea

allthingsglam

I can't wait to hear your thoughts!
Will do looking forward to posting my thoughts about them.i also just got shipping info that was lightening fast I just ordered like a couple hours ago lol but I do love that about this company just wish shipping was free that would have been even better

sss215

:pompom:  I think the folks in the NARS thread thought I was off my rocker for saying it was scratchy. Thanks ladies. And of course the larger Haku is cheaper than the NARS. What a rip. LOL
Nope, I believe it, my Botan was scratchy, I took it back. There was a Chanel Kabuki I had, it was scratchy too, and it made me break out. So I'm done with high end cosmetics brushes, except for if MAC releases something interesting. It's all Hakuhodo from now on.

allthingsglam

Nope, I believe it, my Botan was scratchy, I took it back. There was a Chanel Kabuki I had, it was scratchy too, and it made me break out. So I'm done with high end cosmetics brushes, except for if MAC releases something interesting. It's all Hakuhodo from now on.
I love nars brushes I admit they are not the softest but the results be flawless now chanel kabuki I never use mines. I agree its the worst for a high end brush I need to try to sell mines I only used it maybe 2 times that brush sucks lol.

allthingsglam

Which brush is in the middle? And will you be using the fiber brush for liquid products.
The middle brush is the j5533 and omg I'm loving it I got it for small highlighting and small contouring and it so good I'm thinking about sending my 159 brush back.the s4001 I may use for liquid products I don't wear foundaution like that only on specail occasions like a wedding or something I sometimes use my maybelline bb cream and the foundaution I do use every blue moon is a cream one.overall I'm happy with my brushes I have not used the fan brush yet I love fan brushes I collect them wanted the mac one its never in stock.and the best for last my s4001 love love love this brush its sooooooooo soft its up there with my marcel and wonders mac 187 brush until I got this brush my mc and wonders was the softest brush I owned and the one I used the most IMO that brush got a bad rep nobody liked it I loved it sadly it may be retired because my S4001 just replaced it

cindypltnm81

The middle brush is the j5533 and omg I'm loving it I got it for small highlighting and small contouring and it so good I'm thinking about sending my 159 brush back.the s4001 I may use for liquid products I don't wear foundaution like that only on specail occasions like a wedding or something I sometimes use my maybelline bb cream and the foundaution I do use every blue moon is a cream one.overall I'm happy with my brushes I have not used the fan brush yet I love fan brushes I collect them wanted the mac one its never in stock.and the best for last my s4001 love love love this brush its sooooooooo soft its up there with my marcel and wonders mac 187 brush until I got this brush my mc and wonders was the softest brush I owned and the one I used the most IMO that brush got a bad rep nobody liked it I loved it sadly it may be retired because my S4001 just replaced it

allthingsglam

You know I have no fan brushes...are they useful for highlighting? My mac 187 (I have 2) is my HG for liquid foundations (mufe hd) . So you think the haku one is superior to mac 187 then? The j5533 is it better then the mac 217, in which I have 3 of those brushes too because its so multipurpose. Can't wait to get some more brushes... I just purchase some NARS from their recent collection & school shopping for my 6 yo is near...so I need to be frugal! lol
I love fan brushes for highlighting I don't have the original mac 187 brush I have the marcel and wonders mac 187 brush which alot of people hated I love both brushes the j5533 brush is a brush I wish I could of ordered 2 more its the bomb and it was only 17 dollars the fan brush give a very light finish I love it to u have to get the j5533 brush seriously its love.and yes I'm loving nars fall line I want that blue gray color eyeshadow