All Things Sephora

cocodivatime

I set my alarm to wake up this morning for the UD sale after hitting the submit button to complete my order I was sent back to my cart. Went back thought checkout and this time when I hit submit it said sold out Ridiculous. I didn't even dare get mad because Urban Decay is known for these types of episodes. I started checkout at 8:00 And went back to bed at 8:11am once I realized that the sold out shenanigans had begun. I really thought I had a shot since I was on there at 8:00 but oh well.

Kaori

i love you but also I hate you bc I def just placed an order. I NEED TO BE STOPPED ASAP
lol we are going to get so broke from all these beauty sales... It feels like there is so much more of them than last year

Bcteagirl

FYI Canadian shoppers. Some of the deals not avail. in canada online (e.g. shower gel) are in store. I saw them when I was passing by on my lunch break on the way to Bath & Body works. Not worth venturing in the store for me, but it may be for you. So if you had your heart set on something you can't get online, check in store. They seemed to have a lot of stock still in.

futurestrength

"I NEED TO BE STOPPED ASAP"

girlhaha.gif

amen!!!!

I went in store because of the whole oos online fiasco. The store opened at 9am, I was in there by 9:07 and they were already restocking and there was a 20 minute wait in the lineup. I live in the suburbs........I really wasn't expecting it to get this crazy, especially in Canada. SHEESH

I can't wait to see the 20$ deals tomorrow heheh..... I have a problem.

makeupbyvee

Ladies y'all are going to be surprised. I just receive the mail, and Sephora has sent out the December gift cards. Only $15 I know it's something , but I'm a Sephora VIB Rouge. The card is to be used December 4- 15th.

thejwlife

I didn't buy anything today. We sold out of the the Purity really quick (within the first hour) and that was the only thing I wanted. Didn't really want to go shop, so I missed out on my Shop Kicks today too. I'm sure there will be more sales soon.

babygirlLAH

Ladies y'all are going to be surprised. I just receive the mail, and Sephora has sent out the December gift cards. Only $15 I know it's something , but I'm a Sephora VIB Rouge. The card is to be used December 4- 15th.
that's weird how you only got $15. I got $20 and I'm only vib. I would think you'd get more of a discount cause you're rouge.

Bcteagirl

I wonder if you got a Canadian card? Hahaa..

I imagine Canadians will get an email rather than a mail out, they don't mail out to Canada because apparently french is too hard. If anybody in Canada gets any (non order related) email please let me know, I have my doubts about my email being fixed.

Audrey C

I haven't gotten an email yet. I'm heading to the US on Tuesday, so I hope it arrives by then. I'm planning a Sephora trip and I'd like to use this discount at the same time.