All Things Sephora

MissTT

I am up laaaaaaate and still nothing. Boo! Must go to bed now. Sun will be up in an hour or so.

Bcteagirl

So... nothing then. Grrr.,,,,, going back to bed.

These had better be naked palettes and hourglass palettes when they do post them! Grrr

Bcteagirl

From Beauty talk:

According to Huffington Post:
"Sephora: All of Sephora's $10 "Dealtopia" deals on Black Friday will be available for $20 on Saturday and Sunday. Check out all the limited-edition products included in the deal on Sephora's Pinterest."

Kaori

From Beauty talk:

According to Huffington Post:
"Sephora: All of Sephora's $10 "Dealtopia" deals on Black Friday will be available for $20 on Saturday and Sunday. Check out all the limited-edition products included in the deal on Sephora's Pinterest."
But those deals are still for 10$ online @_@

BBtw I just read something interesting http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/131177/sephora-codes-deals-sales-and-discussion/5430 it seems some VIB rouge got banned from online shopping because of placing too many small orders! How can they offer free shipping on any order when they don't want you to use it a lot? <.< I wonder if it's same with flash shipping...

FuuHouhouji

There is new things in the sale page. Like two stila palettes in 20 dlls. Maybe they have the promotions on the site but the cyber monday link is not working?

Bcteagirl

But those deals are still for 10$ online @_@

BBtw I just read something interesting http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/131177/sephora-codes-deals-sales-and-discussion/5430 it seems some VIB rouge got banned from online shopping because of placing too many small orders! How can they offer free shipping on any order when they don't want you to use it a lot? <.< I wonder if it's same with flash shipping...
I have been reading about that and it has been making me nervous.

Quote: Originally Posted by FuuHouhouji

There is new things in the sale page. Like two stila palettes in 20 dlls. Maybe they have the promotions on the site but the cyber monday link is not working?
Those have been up for a few days. However someone on facebook who went into the store posted that those and some 25$ sale items (smashbox) that are nothing new marked down an extra 5$ are the 'twenty dollar deals'.

Silverbella

I was reading while I was up waiting this morning. They're speculating but still...
I've been following that thread for quite a while as well as a few others in which a few people had reports of banning and at first I was pretty skeptical. I thought it seemed like maybe we weren't getting the whole story because surely Sephora wouldn't just ban their high spending Rouge customers without good reason right? But as more of these banning stories are coming out it honestly seems like they are doing just that.

At first I thought that maybe it was because of excessive use of promo codes, or too many returns, or lots of $1 purchases for samples or SOMETHING that would explain it. But some of the girls going through this didn't do any of those things...it's really bizarre and extremely disappointing.

babygirlLAH

Sephora confirmed on their fb page that rouges will also get $20 cards. :rolleyes:
smh. just seems like there are no real perks to being rouge except for free shipping. weak! Nevermind, reading new post looks like there is a problem with free shipping for rouges also. messed up.

Kaori

Ugh, I wont even try to become rouge like this since the only thing I would like about it would be free shipping so I wouldn't need to spend 50$ to get the cool VIB promos they do sometimes :(

I kinda had a feeling their 20$ deals would be the ones from sale section, disappointing that it's true =.=