All Things Sephora

KiKi Kontour

The Dior eyebrow pencil is incredible. A bit pricy but worth every penny.
u know whaaaaat...my stepma went to vegas a few yrs ago n tried the dior pencil. she said she LOVES it but from looking it up i didnt think anything of it becuz she's not a makeup fiend like me so she wouldnt know the difference lol. fast fwd to a few months ago...i was thinkin of tryin the brow pencil but was turned off by the price n still tryin to figure out what makes it so special
hmm.gif

kait0

Just thought I'd pass along that the Lorac pro to go palette is in the sale section on Sephora, along with a few other lorac items!

ladymeag

Just thought I'd pass along that the Lorac pro to go palette is in the sale section on Sephora, along with a few other lorac items!
Sephora is dropping the entire Lorac line - SiJCP stores have clearance prices, watch for all of the products to drop into the clearance section. :)

josephine90

Is the chocolate bar palette permanent? I was going to get it but i would wait for the vib sale in march/april if it is!

JenTX4NYC

u know whaaaaat...my stepma went to vegas a few yrs ago n tried the dior pencil. she said she LOVES it but from looking it up i didnt think anything of it becuz she's not a makeup fiend like me so she wouldnt know the difference lol. fast fwd to a few months ago...i was thinkin of tryin the brow pencil but was turned off by the price n still tryin to figure out what makes it so special :hmm:
There is just something about it that looks SO natural (at least on me). It's not only the perfect shade but the pencil is also really skinny so it draws more natural "hairs." The color is also a perfect match for me. I was using the. Benefit Instant Brow pencil before mainly based on reviews and me just thinking nothing would be perfect (also tried their gel and was unimpressed), but the Dior pencil really is pretty much perfect. Yes, I do wish the brush on it was a little fuller like the benefit one, but I can live with that tiny flaw... The brush still does what it's supposed to after all. The packaging is also pretty great - easy to quickly use and it looks awesome (kind of like a sleek, silver bullet). The quick easiness of use for this pencil has really cut down the time I have to spend on my brows in the morning (and they are basically my top beauty concern lol).

JenTX4NYC

I bought the customized Skincare set from SiJCP yesterday (got 2 white glamglows, one black glamglows the Peter Thomas Roth exfoliation and the algenist product) and didn't get the bonus points coupon. Has this happened to anyone else? I reached out to Sephora on Facebook. I wonder if I can get the coupon now or if it's too late. I want my bonus points!

KiKi Kontour

There is just something about it that looks SO natural (at least on me). It's not only the perfect shade but the pencil is also really skinny so it draws more natural "hairs." The color is also a perfect match for me. I was using the. Benefit Instant Brow pencil before mainly based on reviews and me just thinking nothing would be perfect (also tried their gel and was unimpressed), but the Dior pencil really is pretty much perfect. Yes, I do wish the brush on it was a little fuller like the benefit one, but I can live with that tiny flaw... The brush still does what it's supposed to after all. The packaging is also pretty great - easy to quickly use and it looks awesome (kind of like a sleek, silver bullet). The quick easiness of use for this pencil has really cut down the time I have to spend on my brows in the morning (and they are basically my top beauty concern lol).
how does it compare to my holy grail...anastasia brow wiz???

cocodivatime

I swatched the Top Faced Chocolate palette. LOVE! Now I have no problem getting rid of the Anastasia catwalk palette. Returned it already ;)
2de14af0_image.jpeg

ladymeag

I swatched the Top Faced Chocolate palette. LOVE! Now I have no problem getting rid of the Anastasia catwalk palette. Returned it already
winks.gif
I think I'm going to be forever cranky about them adding sodium saccharine to this - it looks good on everyone I've seen with it. (People with sulfa allergies can't have sodium saccharine, Too Faced added it to give this palette the sweet smell for the chocolate scent. :( )

cocodivatime

I think I'm going to be forever cranky about them adding sodium saccharine to this - it looks good on everyone I've seen with it. (People with sulfa allergies can't have sodium saccharine, Too Faced added it to give this palette the sweet smell for the chocolate scent. :( )
Awww that's no good

honey b

Quick question for my fellow Canadians. Are any of you VIB ROUGE? If so, does the free shipping benefit apply to Canadian orders too?

honey b

I'm a Canadian rouge and yes to the free shipping! I take good advantage of it haha
Thanks for the quick reply! I have a feeling I might hit Rouge this year but it will only happen if I limit my purchases to getting things I can get at Sephora and not going to other places (Bay, Shoppers etc.) I was just wondering if I should bother.

kait0

In general rouge is not worth working towards - but for us canadians the free shipping is pretty awesome. Especially because there's stuff that isn't available in stores here and you can just order 1 item, you don't have to worry about spending 75$ to get the free shipping! It's a very nice perk.

Bcteagirl

Hello! Been away for a while (Travel, work, etc) and I see I have a lot to catch up on.

Very likely already posted here, but in my last order I received a card for Triple Points on any fragrance event feb5-feb14. Going to go back later and put the calendar we put together in the first post.

xsparrow

In general rouge is not worth working towards - but for us canadians the free shipping is pretty awesome. Especially because there's stuff that isn't available in stores here and you can just order 1 item, you don't have to worry about spending 75$ to get the free shipping! It's a very nice perk.
And yes, I definitely find the free shipping perk to be pretty worthwhile especially since we don't have access to "Flash" like US customers do! I wasn't trying to get to Rouge - it just happened lol (Those holiday gift sets really did me in!) I also notice that my orders ship out faster too; I typically get an "Order shipped" email within a day and it gets here within 10 days (including weekends) and this was during the holidays and extra 20% off sale at the end of the year!

KiKi Kontour

free shipping is the best perk eveeeeer!!! i can get something for $10 free shipping if i want to. i used to hate only wanting like $30 worth of stuff n having to just either wait or grab an extra 20 in something JUST FOR free shippin!! ugh such a headache. the fact i get free shipping AND its at my door within 3 days is awesome. FINALLY got my hands on that $10 hourglass icon lip color that stayed OUT OF STOCK. i was trolling while at work one night n seen it was available
icon_eek.gif
i snapped it up n ordered n it went back to out of stock lol.

i also got like an envelope full of fragrance post cards to advertise the triple pts for fragrance next month! im good tho...my next big sephora buy wont be until the next 20% off sale!