All Things Sephora

cocodivatime

free shipping is the best perk eveeeeer!!! i can get something for $10 free shipping if i want to. i used to hate only wanting like $30 worth of stuff n having to just either wait or grab an extra 20 in something JUST FOR free shippin!! ugh such a headache. the fact i get free shipping AND its at my door within 3 days is awesome. FINALLY got my hands on that $10 hourglass icon lip color that stayed OUT OF STOCK. i was trolling while at work one night n seen it was available
icon_eek.gif
i snapped it up n ordered n it went back to out of stock lol.

i also got like an envelope full of fragrance post cards to advertise the triple pts for fragrance next month! im good tho...my next big sephora buy wont be until the next 20% off sale!
Do we know when the next 20% sale is coming up?

Kaori

free shipping is the best perk eveeeeer!!! i can get something for $10 free shipping if i want to. i used to hate only wanting like $30 worth of stuff n having to just either wait or grab an extra 20 in something JUST FOR free shippin!! ugh such a headache. the fact i get free shipping AND its at my door within 3 days is awesome. FINALLY got my hands on that $10 hourglass icon lip color that stayed OUT OF STOCK. i was trolling while at work one night n seen it was available
icon_eek.gif
i snapped it up n ordered n it went back to out of stock lol.

i also got like an envelope full of fragrance post cards to advertise the triple pts for fragrance next month! im good tho...my next big sephora buy wont be until the next 20% off sale!
I'm making list for that one already! lol and I hope they increase this year the % off for VIB rouge! They promised to make VIB rouge better this year but so far I didn't get any free gifts or any specials =/ (free shipping is awesome though)

KiKi Kontour

I'm making list for that one already! lol and I hope they increase this year the % off for VIB rouge! They promised to make VIB rouge better this year but so far I didn't get any free gifts or any specials =/ (free shipping is awesome though)
i know right...i meeean dmn for as much as we spend TO BE a rouge u would think they'd give us at least 40% off or like a $30 off if u spend $75 gift card cuz then i'd be more inclined to spend moooore!!
wtff.gif

i have a few things sittin in my LOVES section...im so curious about MUFE new HD blushes (compact form) but for $26 i cant just buy sight unseen **le sigh** im saving my xmas gift cards up for that sale tho...**rubs hands like birdman** plus since im on a low buy im NOT buying in Feb then after March sale im good for the summer!!

futurestrength

I really hope to see a cute perk like this around Valentines day this year again
http://www.beautezine.com/sephora-valentines-day-vib-gift-nars/

and also about the 20% off in March, I think I'm losing my mind but wasn't it 15% off last year? Or was that just for BI's? I really hope they up it for VIB Rouges too, 25% would be so awesome.

Kaori

yea!! should be in march sometime

i know right...i meeean dmn for as much as we spend TO BE a rouge u would think they'd give us at least 40% off or like a $30 off if u spend $75 gift card cuz then i'd be more inclined to spend moooore!!
wtff.gif

i have a few things sittin in my LOVES section...im so curious about MUFE new HD blushes (compact form) but for $26 i cant just buy sight unseen **le sigh** im saving my xmas gift cards up for that sale tho...**rubs hands like birdman** plus since im on a low buy im NOT buying in Feb then after March sale im good for the summer!!
The sale in march or april is only 15% though, the 20% is in november =) But they may do it better this year for vib rouge for march or april sale *crossed fingers*
But I heard urban decay will have 20% friends and family sale sometime in february, so maybe some other shops will do something similar

thefbomb

The sale in march or april is only 15% though, the 20% is in november =) But they may do it better this year for vib rouge for march or april sale *crossed fingers* But I heard urban decay will have 20% friends and family sale sometime in february, so maybe some other shops will do something similar
Ooh I was wondering when the next discount was coming since I finally hit VIB. I thought I heard it was march or April. I really want to try the Tarte blushes so maybe I'll wait until then :)

MsGlossy

http://www.beautezine.com/sephora-valentines-day-vib-gift-nars/

and also about the 20% off in March, I think I'm losing my mind but wasn't it 15% off last year? Or was that just for BI's? I really hope they up it for VIB Rouges too, 25% would be so awesome.
That Nars perk would be awesome. Looks like that was in 2012. How did I miss it? : /

Kaori

And there I was happy about being VIB rouge.. until they canceled my order for the hair brushes they had on sale <.< Before I became rouge they always shipped my order on the second day, but now that I have free shipping and don't do 50$+ orders anymore, they waited two whole days to cancel my order so of course everything already sold out. I feel like they left fulfilling my order to last, because all items I ordered were in stock for hours after I placed my order. I never had this issue before I became rouge... Definitely wont spend enough this year to keep the status, not worth it =/ And funny thing is, everything I ordered went back in stock after order got cancelled... so I just reordered and items went out of stock again, so I think they will cancel it again =/ So disappointed, they should fulfill orders in order they come through and not randomly!

xsparrow

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush is now available on Sephora for VIB/VIB Rouge (early preview!) USD$35 / CAD$41. Fine print: VIB/Rouge online preview 1/24-2/1. Available in stores 2/21. Quantities are limited.

Link: http://www.sephora.com/ambient-lighting-blush-P384963?skuId=1581297&country_switch=ca

I think it's nice for Sephora to offer the VIB/Rouge an opportunity to get on these first! Though, I'm still iffy that it wasn't Rouge first that got the preview considering we spend 3x the amount for VIBs!

MsGlossy

Just received this via email:

*Offer is not valid in retail stores or at Sephora inside JCPenney. Offer available with any online merchandise order of $35 USD or more. Enter codeNARSROUGE in the promotion code box at checkout to receive a NARS Illuminator in Orgasm (1.0 oz). One per client, non-transferable. Must be VIB Rouge to redeem offer. Valid while supplies last, quantities are limited. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of eGift certificates or gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes. Sephora employees are not eligible for offer. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora in its sole discretion at any time.

GlamMomAngel

CARTROUGE - CARTIER Eau de Cartier Sample Set VINOROUGE - Deluxe sample of Caudalie serum ROUGEDIOR - Full size Dior lipstick (in Dolce Vita) NARSROUGE- NARS Illuminator in Orgasm idk why they sent diff codes to diff people, but I guess they are finally giving us rouges our perks

novocainedreams

I came here to see if there were more and there are! My friend and I both got different perk emails. Interesting that Dior is a full size while the rest are deluxe? I am not supposed to be spending so I'll probably pass.

josephine90

Since I bought the hourglass blushes before we received these emails, I'm not sure if I want to make another purchase, hmm...what r u guys getting?

ChosenOne

Ooooo I'm excited about the full size Dior lipstick. Yet another temptation to get the Hourglass blush so I can get this with it. Kinda disappointed it's yet another red though. I feel like the free lipsticks are always red. It's getting old!