All Things Sephora

shontay07108

I just got mine and I ordered with a promo!
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in D830 Black Rose
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in D308 Aquatic Khaki
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in S226 Abyssal Blue
  • MUFE Custom Case Trio
  • Ardency Inn Manuka Honey Enriched Pigment in Copper
Promo: Ardency Inn Modster Pencil Mini in Supercharged.
Aquatic Khaki! That's the color I want to get my hands on, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

lippieluv2013

I just got mine and I ordered with a promo!
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in D830 Black Rose
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in D308 Aquatic Khaki
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in S226 Abyssal Blue
  • MUFE Custom Case Trio
  • Ardency Inn Manuka Honey Enriched Pigment in Copper
Promo: Ardency Inn Modster Pencil Mini in Supercharged.
Followed your lead and got MUFE Artist Shadows!

Medgal07

Finally got my GC via E-mail and the item that was in my cart is no longer in stock
thud.gif
Oh well, back to the drawing board.
sigh.gif

shontay07108

Alright all this talk of MUFE shadows and things being out of stock, I went right ahead and ordered with my reward card. I got the 3 shades: (D652) celestial earth, (D308) aquatic khaki and (D320) golden khaki. I also got MUFE's sens'eyes to get me over $50.

armeonicx

Still nothing on my end. Just sent a email, will call tomorrow if anything else. So far being VIB Rouge has been terrible for me. I guess that's what I get for spending too much on makeup lol
sigh.gif

v0ltagekid

Alright all this talk of MUFE shadows and things being out of stock, I went right ahead and ordered with my reward card. I got the 3 shades: (D652) celestial earth, (D308) aquatic khaki and (D320) golden khaki. I also got MUFE's sens'eyes to get me over $50.
love! and love me some sens eyes!
Although I got a sample of a chanel makeup remover the other day and I'm obsessed... it took of my waterproof mascara without having to rub and rub.!

DILLIGAF

Aquatic Khaki! That's the color I want to get my hands on, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Aquatic Khaki was one of the 1st colors I wanted but it was instore only
Followed your lead and got MUFE Artist Shadows!
What did you pick?
I thought celestial earth was sold out. That and canyon. Ooh well next order

MandyVanHook

[COLOR=0000FF] A lipstick, but I've already replaced it with something else.  I ordered [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Guerlain Rouge G De Guerlain L'Extrait[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] in Orgueil.  This is a lip product that's a cross between [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] a lipstick & a gloss.  It is not sticky and it dries matte.  I have one other shade and I love it.  This is the best substitute ever!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Take a look:[/COLOR]   Rouge G De Guerlain L'Extrait M69 Orgueil
That is gorgeous!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I finally got my $20 gift card! Here's what I got (nothing too exciting): Anastasia Brow Powder Duo - Medium Brown Anastasia Brow Wiz - Medium Brown Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade - Medium Brown I was also able to use a promo code (PARTYPACK) to get a bag of 12 samples... in addition to the 3 free samples.

elegant-one

Finally got my GC via E-mail and the item that was in my cart is no longer in stock
thud.gif
Oh well, back to the drawing board.
sigh.gif
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohboy.gif
Ahh Sis
cry.gif
th_cheerup.gif

I signed up to get emails when a product comes back into stock...never got the emails but the product was back in stock.

Dolly Snow

Let me know how you like them...the shadows you picked sound lovely!

novocainedreams

Do it! I almost exclusively purchase NARS from Nordstrom. You can get a personal triple point day and if you do credit instead of debit there are 10 point days. They are few and far between but they're still there. I love the CS at Nordies. I also get all my shoes from them since they closed Nine West in my nearest mall and I have big feet!
I am starting to purchase more and more with my Nordie's card and less with Sephora, personal points days and $20 notes for every 2000 points, so much better than the 3000 points I have laying around in my sephora card that never gets used.