All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

Got it and placed my order!
smiles.gif
What you get?

MandyVanHook

Oh, I forgot to mention, I was also able to use a promo code with the discount. I think it's ridiculous that some people weren't able to.

DILLIGAF

I just got mine and I ordered with a promo!

• MUFE Artist Shadow in D830 Black Rose
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in D308 Aquatic Khaki
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in S226 Abyssal Blue
  • MUFE Custom Case Trio
  • Ardency Inn Manuka Honey Enriched Pigment in Copper

Promo: Ardency Inn Modster Pencil Mini in Supercharged.

DILLIGAF

You JUST placed your order and was able to!? I'm gonna pull my hair out, haha.
Don't! Your hair looks right right where it is. On your head and now on the floor.
heart.gif
Like I said escalate! Call now and if that person can't help you ask to speak to someone else!

v0ltagekid

I just got mine and I ordered with a promo!

• MUFE Artist Shadow in D830 Black Rose
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in D308 Aquatic Khaki
  • MUFE Artist Shadow in S226 Abyssal Blue
  • MUFE Custom Case Trio
  • Ardency Inn Manuka Honey Enriched Pigment in Copper

Promo: Ardency Inn Modster Pencil Mini in Supercharged.
oooh, have u used the modster pencils before? I have been curious about that one.

DILLIGAF

oooh, have u used the modster pencils before? I have been curious about that one.
No. They don't have Ardency Inn down here. I've had the Pencil in Grass in my Loves FOREVER!!!! Figured may as well try one for free to get a sense for the texture and then pull the trigger on Grass if I love it.

thefbomb

Just got my $25 off, Im THINKING of going in store and then buying the Tarte Pin Up Palette (didnt see them online but I saw them in store this weekend), I checked it out during the VIB sale and I dont think I wanted it for $50 But 25 is a steal so I might go in and swatch it again

vaisforluvrs

Oh, I forgot to mention, I was also able to use a promo code with the discount. I think it's ridiculous that some people weren't able to.
Canadians have to use the "GC" as a promo code. For some reason, the way their website is set up doesn't allow it. I wonder if it has to do with their sweepstakes policies or something else.