All Things Sephora

rainyday

Less than a day until the sale starts! I'm not even sure if I want to buy anything yet... I'm just holding out for the new guerlain bronzer and perles! Such a "waste" for the coupon though...lol

shontay07108

I want that Nails Inc VB polish, but I'm afraid it'll sell out tomorrow. I hate going to the mail on Sundays, so I just gotta cross my fingers and hope it's still there first thing Monday morning. Other than that, nothing I want is in any danger of selling out, I don't think.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Did you get a senses of the color of the other Hourglass Bronzer? I'm NC15 and trying to decide if I need one (and which), or both. I went to my Sephora yesterday but I didn't see a display of these and assumed they were holding them back until they are available to sell to all.

I do remember the days of Becca's first round at Sephora. I bought my first SSP's as they were leaving the store, when they got marked down to some absurdly low price. I'm glad that they're back.
I only tired Radiant Bronze Light because that is what the SA was eager to try on me. This first look/demo makes the case for the lighter shade for fairer complexes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j5K9Fi0I4M&feature=youtu.be
Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

Thanks! I complain about the price of cereal ALL THE TIME! Rite Aid had cereal for $1.97 last week, if I lived in a bigger place I would have went nuts! Makeup makes me happy so I justify it that way. I must be in my makeup phase now. I bought 4 pairs of sneakers since Jan so I'm good there. Maybe back to clothes for spring/summer. I obsess in intervals, lmaooo!
I wonder how I do it sometimes too. I would love to live in CA if it's anything like I've imagined. Yes Specktra hasn't been helping my pockets. It's the swatches and pics of the women wearing the products that get me!
LMAO @ the cereal comment!!! The struggle is so real. Rite Aid always has the best sales (but the longest lines) and I am always late to the party and they run out.

Just to clarify, I use the Topaz Liquid from the cheeks up so I do use it on my forehead but I don't use the Topaz powder on my forehead as I feel that it would be a little OTT. I also like the liquid under foundation/powder, not mixed in but that's a personal preference thing.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I didn't like Champagne Gold on my NC50 skin. I have Topaz in the liquid and I use it almost daily, especially in the summer. Some people don't like the liquid but I have dry skin and it works better than the powder on me. It gives a nice glow when I mixed it with my liquid foundation in the warm weather. Rose Gold is pretty too. I'm almost out so I'm definitely going to pick up a bottle tomorrow.
I guess I'm alone in the Champagne Gold love...
ssad.gif

I've been wondering about the Rose Gold liquid as I've seen people around my coloring using it [online]. I just worry that it may not be flattering, or that between it and Topaz I'd never make a dent in either. How do you like it compared to Topaz?

pandorablack

Ha, love it. Thats why I was asking why it was a skip. I'm on the fence too and looking for reasons to skip!
I DO have a lot of options for a neutral eye and have similar colors to what's in the palette. But but but it looked so fab in the video! UGH.

What's the % off that we get for this sale?

montREALady

I only tired Radiant Bronze Light because that is what the SA was eager to try on me. This first look/demo makes the case for the lighter shade for fairer complexes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j5K9Fi0I4M&feature=youtu.be LMAO @ the cereal comment!!! The struggle is so real. Rite Aid always has the best sales (but the longest lines) and I am always late to the party and they run out.  Just to clarify, I use the Topaz Liquid from the cheeks up so I do use it on my forehead but I don't use the Topaz powder on my forehead as I feel that it would be a little OTT. I also like the liquid under foundation/powder, not mixed in but that's a personal preference thing. 
It is! Lol. The cereal struggle. Ah cheeks up only. Gotcha on the powder. I use a cream-to-powder foundation so I'd have to mess around with working it. I keep forgetting to use my Topaz liquid sample. Product overload. I feel like I'm picking on you today. I think because we're the same foundation color, ha! If you contour what do you use?:bouquet:

pandorablack

Alright, the Kat Von D shade and light: eye palette is back in my cart.

Like I needed more eyeshadow.

I draw the line with the brush though! I have a ton of brushes that are comparable.

pandorablack

I need to pair down what I am getting. So far, in my cart:

KVD powder foundation -ok this I actually need, I'm replacing my NARS powder that's running out
KVD liquid eyeliner in trooper -replacing my old one that dried out
KVD liquid lipstick in Lolita
KVD Shade + Light eye palette
Make Up For Ever lipstick in Moulin Rouge -replacing an old one that I used up

Hmm.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I feel like I'm picking on you today. I think because we're the same foundation color, ha! If you contour what do you use?
bouquet.gif
Most often I contour MAC's Sculpting Powder in Definitive. I also really like MAC blushes in Blunt and Reed (Reed is a long ago discontinued blush, one of my first ever MAC purchases). Reed is dark like Blunt but has a slight plum leaning. I think I like Blunt and Reed more than Definitive, but I have Definitive in a compact and Blunt and Reed are in a 6-pan palette so I reach for them less when I'm in a rush. I'm ordering the small Z-Palette during Chic Week to correct this issue, lol. I have a suspicion that Definitive is more sheer so it's a bit more foolproof/forgiving which is nice when you're pressed for time.

If I think of a similar color to Reed in another brand I'll let you know. Or if anyone here remembers that shade and has found a dupe please weight in. I'd be interested to see what dupes are out there.

boschicka

15% for VIBR and VIB; 10% for BI

YES! I'm VIB.

Does the code work for in store or is it online only?

Am I supposed to have gotten an email about it?
You get the discount in-store too. The sale starts later for VIB than VIBR. It starts tomorrow for VIBR and on the 16th for VIB, so maybe your email is coming.