All Things Sephora

Twinkle_Twinkle

If you use Mr Rebates for Beauty.com, they have been offering $11 off $55 too! Doesn't have to be your first order.
Do you think they stack?!?! I went back and checked the Temptalia coupon. It's not a first order but it does expire on 5/30.

I'm signing up for Mr. Rebates this minute.

montREALady

Oooo Queens, see now that's not bad!! When I put in my zip looking for the nearest location all of these NJ locations popped up and I was wondering if Ulta was like Walmart in that NYC was just not about it.  I know those location finders are just trying doing what they are supposed to do but I find them very unhelpful living here. I am not going to take a crosstown bus to the UES ever, I'd rather (and have) go to BX or BK than take that bus so whenever I see E. "fill in the blank" St. it's like "Annnnttt wrong!" and then I always get 5 NJ locations before I see one I can actually get to in the fastest and most convenient way, lol.  I think I might start shopping at Beauty.com. They have 5% cash back, you can also check out with drugstore.com, which pretty much as Target prices, free shipping over $35 and Temptalia always has a $15 of $75 first order coupon. 
Omg I hate that. Whenever I look for the closest Walmart I get all these NJ ones. I'm not taking a bridge, tunnel or paying a toll. They cray. I go to the one in Valley Stream. I haven't been in years though. I do a lot of ship-to-Fedex from Walmart.com though. I have Shoprunner so I get free 2 day with drugstore.com. I haven't ordered from beauty.com in years. This is the Ulta I went to: 71 - 03 80th St, Glendale, NY 11385
If you use Mr Rebates for Beauty.com, they have been offering $11 off $55 too!  Doesn't have to be your first order.
I need to check out this Mr Rebates. I've been using only ebates for years.

laurennnxox

Just came back from my local event an hour ago! It was nice, though I was disappointed because none of the new or recent stuff was at my store at all. :/ So all I bought was some daily hair styling product and setting spray! I also picked up one of the dior glosses and got a sample of the MUFE smoothing primer.

The sample bag is cute. Came with a bunch of samples and a full sized sephora X nailpolish. Mine was an army green color-- not something I use so I'll give it to my nail polish obsessed friend!! :)

montREALady

I live in Queens, I don't like the Ulta in Rego Park, but there is a fairly new one in Glendale that is fantastic. I drive there because it is out of the way.
Really? I liked it. Probably because it was my first time in any Ulta! I'll check out that Glendale one one day. You like it because it's newer?

thefbomb

Just came back from my local event an hour ago! It was nice, though I was disappointed because none of the new or recent stuff was at my store at all. :/ So all I bought was some daily hair styling product and setting spray! I also picked up one of the dior glosses and got a sample of the MUFE smoothing primer.  The sample bag is cute. Came with a bunch of samples and a full sized sephora X nailpolish. Mine was an army green color-- not something I use so I'll give it to my nail polish obsessed friend!! :) 
Did you ask anyone to check backstage? My store didn't have much new stuff out but we asked people who worked there and they checked the back for us. I got a few cheek pops that way, my sister got the shade light eye palette and the TF Book of Bronzers

montREALady

I think we had the same cookies but we had David's Tea and water bottles. I didn't get any gifts with purchase but I got some good samples. I got samples of Philosophy Hope in a Jar, Rollerlash, Urban Decay prep spray b3 or whatever it's called and the TF Hangover RX!
Got that UD prep spray deluxe sample from Sephora in my last order. I like how it feels but not sure if it does anything, lol. I would like to try that Rollerlash.

Ernie

Really? I liked it. Probably because it was my first time in any Ulta! I'll check out that Glendale one one day. You like it because it's newer?
Yes it's newer and they have testers of everything, it's super clean. I had a bad experience at the one in Rego Park so I stopped going there till they opened the one in Glendale. There's also a California Pizza Kithcen there!

laurennnxox

Did you ask anyone to check backstage? My store didn't have much new stuff out but we asked people who worked there and they checked the back for us. I got a few cheek pops that way, my sister got the shade light eye palette and the TF Book of Bronzers
Ahh, I should have. I really want Nude Pop from Clinique! Thats okay. Free 2 day shipping so it really doesn't matter. :) I'm probably going to order it online with some more MUFE shadows!

laurennnxox

crybaby.gif
Wow! Nude pop sold out while I was deciding on MUFE shadow colors.... sigh. I didn't think it would go SO fast.

montREALady

Yes it's newer and they have testers of everything, it's super clean. I had a bad experience at the one in Rego Park so I stopped going there till they opened the one in Glendale. There's also a California Pizza Kithcen there!
Omg that's the one I went to! No wonder I was confused! I found it looked so new and loved it!! A bunch of other stores outside. Had an outlet vibe, the set up. Went to Footlocker right across from it and got sneakers for my son after. So convenient. 71 - 03 80th St, Glendale, NY 11385 Yup that's it because Ulta's directions were so wrong, I ended up on some residential street!

thefbomb

Got that UD prep spray deluxe sample from Sephora in my last order. I like how it feels but not sure if it does anything, lol. I would like to try that Rollerlash.
Yeah who knows if it'll work, I was given the setting spray but I swapped it. I like Rollerlash!
Ahh, I should have. I really want Nude Pop from Clinique! Thats okay. Free 2 day shipping so it really doesn't matter. :) I'm probably going to order it online with some more MUFE shadows! 
Yeah there's always online! They didn't have melon pop which I was upset about but it's ok. I almost got cola but I don't think it'll look good

boschicka

I got a lot of them too! Just Cuivre and Dore were gone instantly. A number of them now say Only A Few Left. It's ok. They aren't too expensive and I can get them at Barney's still.
Do you have some already? I use the Z palette to store them, the empty palette Surratt has is expensive and doesn't hold a lot.
I already have Haute Chocolate eyeshadow and the blush in Ponceau from Barneys, but that's it. Was waiting for the Sephora sale to try more. What do you have?

khhmakeup

Quinoa cookies?! I'm sorry but that's an oxymoron to me. I'm like mad about it. Lol. I miss the T-Dot. Haven't been since I moved from Montreal.
Yeah, they looked like dry pucks.... I steered clear from them. I was hoping for croissants like they had last year in Ottawa, even saved my breakfast calories... It was my first Toronto event and was hoping for something grander since it's the 'mecca' but I preferred last year. I came home to my husband who was sleeping in and immediately announced "What a waste of my morning! That was rubbish!" haha, he found it humorous..

jenise

Just came back from my local event an hour ago! It was nice, though I was disappointed because none of the new or recent stuff was at my store at all. :/ So all I bought was some daily hair styling product and setting spray! I also picked up one of the dior glosses and got a sample of the MUFE smoothing primer.  The sample bag is cute. Came with a bunch of samples and a full sized sephora X nailpolish. Mine was an army green color-- not something I use so I'll give it to my nail polish obsessed friend!! :) 
Wish I got the green! Mine is a dark purple haha. The clutch is cute though. Mine didn't have that much new stuff either! I wanted to swatch nude Pop to see if I needed it.

boschicka

If you use Mr Rebates for Beauty.com, they have been offering $11 off $55 too! Doesn't have to be your first order.
Do you think they stack?!?! I went back and checked the Temptalia coupon. It's not a first order but it does expire on 5/30.

I'm signing up for Mr. Rebates this minute.
I don't think they stack. Sometimes links for Beauty.com coupons from other sites don't always work. That's why I prefer the Mr Rebates coupons. They've worked each time for me and multiple times.