All Things Sephora

LV2EVOLVE

Those are only instore unfortunately
That sucks! I'm really not feeling anything special about VIB Rouge, except early access to spending more money. The Point Perks stink. They should give different Point Perks for Rouge members. That's a lot of money to commit to nothing when we could take an awesome trip to Europe or another part of the world.

slowlikehoney

Made my purchases! Not sure if the Clinique Cheek Pop in Pansy went out of stock before or after my order but it was still in my cart when I checked out. Guess we'll see.
sigh.gif

novocainedreams

I was checking and checking, so I was on top of it and still 2 items sold out beforeI could purchase! People are fast, lol!
Yeah KVD Nieztche liner went OOS, but it went through on my purchase so we'll see. Pansy went OOS too but it's perm so it can wait.
Quote: Originally Posted by LV2EVOLVE

That sucks! I'm really not feeling anything special
about VIB Rouge, except early access to spending
more money. The Point Perks stink. They should
give different Point Perks for Rouge members.
That's a lot of money to commit to nothing when
we could take an awesome trip to Europe or
another part of the world.
Yeah that's why I have been shopping at Ulta and Nordstrom more...only get things at Sephora that I can't get other places, like KVD or Marc Jacob's and a few other things, or of course when there is a sale or good perk, which is rarer and rarer.

Made my purchases, but knowing me will buy something else later. I have been hemming and hawing, lol, over trying the Viseart palette and I finally decided to get it, and skipped KVD's for now.

Twinkle_Twinkle

It seems like my color but I was wondering if I "needed" it, lol. Do you use foundation as well? Or just these for everyday along with the Becca ssp?
I had the regular Becca brush, not the LE one, but the only difference is the color of the handle.

I use the MSFN as foundation. I buff it in with a dense brush (I use the black handled Sonia Kaschuk blush brush - I have so much love for that brush - but a kabuki or the like works well) and it gives slightly more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. In the past when I've had foundations or powders that didn't quite match I used Deep Dark to "fix" them. I imagine that you could also use them over a BB or CC or over TM for more coverage. I guess whether or not you need it depends on what you like in terms of coverage. I really tried to reduce my foundation/base products in the last couple of years and so I get a lot of use out of them, but that's just me. I tend to grab them when I'm running low on time but I want something on my face, and for me using a powder is always faster than using a liquid. I also use them to blend out boo-boo/oops areas where I messed something up. If you don't like sheer/light coverage I would probably skip them or just get Dark as an all-purpose natural highlighter.

KiKi Kontour

Made my purchases! Not sure if the Clinique Cheek Pop in Pansy went out of stock before or after my order but it was still in my cart when I checked out. Guess we'll see.
sigh.gif
maaaaaan what...im like DMN people move quick!! the code wasn't workin at first so i went to finish my homework...went back to check out and POOF!!! shyt just disappeared
ohboy.gif
i better find it in store...then maybe i can get my bag lol.

well laydeez, for those who ordered today and have flash shippin we should be sharing our goodies by Tues!! i did good this go round cuz i only spent $130 (4 Clinique pops, soap n glory wash and LM artist palette) but I've already stocked up my cart for round 2 when i get paid
thud.gif
so i waaaaant:

beckham bamboo polish
viseart neutral matte palette
too faced sugar pop palette (although that's subject to change depending on when Anastasia palette drops)
2 ysl lippies
mj role play
mufe primer (still blown away by the magic on her nose lol)
3 Sephora coll blushes....is anybody else grabbing some? (quite tipsy, hot copper, and heated)

laaaawd who needs to eat when u have makeup
crybaby.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Yeah KVD Nieztche liner went OOS, but it went through on my purchase so we'll see. Pansy went OOS too but it's perm so it can wait.
Yeah that's why I have been shopping at Ulta and Nordstrom more...only get things at Sephora that I can't get other places, like KVD or Marc Jacob's and a few other things, or of course when there is a sale or good perk, which is rarer and rarer.

Made my purchases, but knowing me will buy something else later. I have been hemming and hawing, lol, over trying the Viseart palette and I finally decided to get it, and skipped KVD's for now.
Is the Ulta rewards program better? I'm not even VIBR but I agree that you deserve a few more perks for dropping that kind of $$$.

novocainedreams

Is the Ulta rewards program better? I'm not even VIBR but I agree that you deserve a few more perks for dropping that kind of $$$.
I like it because you get cash for points instead, right now I have 400 points which equal $12. I'd rather have that than some tiny bottle of hand cream or something. Same with Nordstrom, for every 1000 points I get on my card I get a $20 note.

stephshopaholic

You can actually redeem your ulta points for money off, right now I have 1000 points which is $50 off any purchase. It also only takes $400 in a year to make platinum and they send you 20% off coupons a few times a year and you earn pints faster when you're platinum, they also offer a lot of deals where you earn 3x or 5x points which is how I got a lot of points but I've been saving them to get that $50 off lol.

KiKi Kontour

You can actually redeem your ulta points for money off, right now I have 1000 points which is $50 off any purchase. It also only takes $400 in a year to make platinum and they send you 20% off coupons a few times a year and you earn pints faster when you're platinum, they also offer a lot of deals where you earn 3x or 5x points which is how I got a lot of points but I've been saving them to get that $50 off lol.
now THATS a deal I can appreciate!!! Sephora needs to take notes. I dnt shop ulta often cuz I do Sephora but I think i'll start venturing off there for those kinda perks!!

Halfrican Chic

Smashbox Light Primer & BB in Dark Beauty Blender Soap Ole Henriksen PT Cleanser HG Veil Primer Boscia Cleanse & Peel Trio MUFE # 174 Powder MUFE # 18 Concealer YSL Volupte Shine #1 & #3

msvluvsmac

Yes because the more you spend, the more points you get, the more money you get off. They've been seeing me a lot lately and so has Nordstrom. Sephora picks your perks and you still have to spend money to get their offers. I go to Sephora to get brands that I can't get anywhere else. I made Rouge until 2016 but I don't think I'll make it again. The only thing I like is the early access but it still doesn't save me money. Ulta sends out more coupons too. They also have times when can get 2x or 3x the points so I'll shop then so I get points faster. I believe during your birthday month you get double points on your purchases.

msvluvsmac

Exactly what I planned to do since it's a blush to begin with. What brush do you use? A blush for a softer finish? I used a contouring one (then duo fiber and beauty blender) when I tried my sister's but I think I'll use a softer one for everyday. My makeup routine isn't too intense during the week. Maybe for some it may be though, lol.
That's basically what I do. I just bought a elf brush that looks like the MAC face brush that just came out in the MIB collection. That works nice with blending it out. My routine isn't intense either. I bought the fx contour kit but I took it back. Nice but too much work for everyday. Plus the warm weather is coming and I wear less because it just gets too hot for all that makeup. It feels like your face is melting. Lol.

msvluvsmac

Really re the brush. Bummer. You had the regular or le? It seems like my color but I was wondering if I "needed" it, lol. Do you use foundation as well? Or just these for everyday along with the Becca ssp?
I heard other people say the same thing about that brush, that's why I didn't buy it.