All Things Sephora

shontay07108

About your dark circles? No you haven't!!  LOL  But I was talking about why didn't you tell us how fab the product was with your dark circles. LMAO at you calling me nut. My dad called me that growing up.  I've been wondering how are we supposed to reapply sunscreen every 2 hours.  It seems impossible. 
The Algenist product that's $115? Oh, Lord. :eek:hboy: I want to try anything that could help this nonsense under my eyes, but...

TwiggyPop

A youtuber I'm subscribed (Tarababyz) to has something similar to these for her humongous collection. She has like 4 or 5 of them!
I gotta start watching YouTube videos again. I can only do it after my daughter goes to bed though because any time she catches me watching any kind of video she runs over and tells me to put on a Frozen video. Haha

Shars

I gotta start watching YouTube videos again. I can only do it after my daughter goes to bed though because any time she catches me watching any kind of video she runs over and tells me to put on a Frozen video. Haha
LOL @ your bossy toddler. I don't know who they think they are sometimes lol. I used to watch a lot of YT videos but I find I stick to the same few people now.

Medgal07

About your dark circles? No you haven't!! LOL But I was talking about why didn't you tell us how fab the product was with your dark circles. LMAO at you calling me nut. My dad called me that growing up.

I've been wondering how are we supposed to reapply sunscreen every 2 hours. It seems impossible.
lmao.gif
Oh Pretty---I didn't mean to traumatize you!!! You know I've even forgotten to put on concealer----that's how much the dark circles have faded----I forget because I
don't see them. That's awesome right? I remember talking about the product and how it was fading my dark under eye circles. Guess you missed that one Pretty.

I put Algenist SPF 50 on under my makeup. I also have as SPF powder, Eminence Sun Defense Minerals - SPF 30 No. 4 Calendula Spice that you can used over
your makeup, so I use that as a sort of re-application. You can also use this powder in lieu of makeup. It's also water resistant.

Medgal07

The Algenist product that's $115? Oh, Lord.
ohboy.gif
I want to try anything that could help this nonsense under my eyes, but...
th_happy1.gif
I was looking for you Shontay. I hope all is well with you. I just wanted to make sure you get the fragranced Fix+ ......and with the discount no less!!!
I only got it because you raved about it!!! Did you get some????

​Now about those dark circles----I would try a less expensive Vit C cream. When I run out of the Algenist I'll be looking for a more reasonably priced one.

shontay07108

:yaay: [COLOR=0000FF]I was looking for you Shontay.  I hope all is well with you. I just wanted to make sure you get the fragranced Fix+ ......and with the discount no less!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] I only got it because you raved [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]about it!!!  Did you get some????[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​Now about those dark circles----I would try a less expensive Vit C cream.  When I run out of the Algenist I'll be looking for a more reasonably priced one.[/COLOR]
Hey, Meddy! All is well, thanks. I'm always lurking. I hope you love the rose fix+. I heard about the discount and I thought about acting on it, but I did the math and I don't come out appreciably better. I'm going to wait until Thursday and just get them in my hands. I'm not even sure how many I will get because I'm thinking (hoping) it'll stick around for a few weeks.

TwiggyPop

LOL @ your bossy toddler. I don't know who they think they are sometimes lol. I used to watch a lot of YT videos but I find I stick to the same few people now.
She really does think she's the boss! I had to start cracking down with the discipline again and she's just finally starting to get better. I haven't watched a video since the girl everyone was making fun of because she bought half the lippies from MIB and broke a few because she doesn't seem to know anything about lipsticks. Haha

Medgal07

Hey, Meddy! All is well, thanks. I'm always lurking. I hope you love the rose fix+. I heard about the discount and I thought about acting on it, but I did the math and I don't come out appreciably better. I'm going to wait until Thursday and just get them in my hands. I'm not even sure how many I will get because I'm thinking (hoping) it'll stick around for a few weeks.
The $10 off $50 offer runs until June 22 so you have a minute to get a few at a discount. Mine should arrive this week so I'll let you know how I like it.

KiKi Kontour

The Algenist product that's $115? Oh, Lord.
ohboy.gif
I want to try anything that could help this nonsense under my eyes, but...
icon_eek.gif
wait $115 for some shyt that goes under ur eye??? now wayment....I got circles under my eyes darker than Wesley Snipes but for $115 that shyt better come wit a lap dance from Magic Mike **proceeds to body roll**

OKAY...soooo who's gonna be the first to grab that UD palette exclusive to VIB'ers? I need to see some swatches first

TwiggyPop

that is such a great idea too!! I seen tara wit hers n said
th_thdeadea.gif
 JINK-EEZ!!! now i'd love to grab em in pink but errr ummm I aint dishin out $1000 plus **wags finger** so I got this one:
6936945604185.jpg
got it from lowe's for about $200!! I figure i'd get red cuz its my other favorite color and easier to find some cousins to match like this one I got my eye on for $130 but I need to see it in person to verify the size n etc:
4739448.jpg
it's perfect to keep pesky sisters out ur stash lol. The storage space behind the big panel doors are roomy enuff for stacking storage bins! :shock:  wait $115 for some shyt that goes under ur eye??? now wayment....I got circles under my eyes darker than Wesley Snipes but for $115 that shyt better come wit a lap dance from Magic Mike **proceeds to body roll** OKAY...soooo who's gonna be the first to grab that UD palette exclusive to VIB'ers? I need to see some swatches first
Oh! I didn't even think about putting my bins IN the tool cabinet. I was just looking for different organizers to put in the shelves for my stuff. The one for screwdrivers will fit some of my brushes and there is another one that will fit my compacts. Most of the ones I found online say they don't fit MAC compacts and I didn't have a compact with me when I went to pick up my cabinet so I bought another MSF on the way there just to make sure I got one with compartments big enough. Haha! I really am ridiculous sometimes.

Medgal07

If any one is considering the VIB/VIBR early access for the YSL Touche Éclat Blur Primer and Blur Perfector, both are available on YSL.com for 10% off and 4% cash back via Ebates and 5% cash back via Mr Rebates.

stormborn

Oh! I didn't even think about putting my bins IN the tool cabinet. I was just looking for different organizers to put in the shelves for my stuff. The one for screwdrivers will fit some of my brushes and there is another one that will fit my compacts. Most of the ones I found online say they don't fit MAC compacts and I didn't have a compact with me when I went to pick up my cabinet so I bought another MSF on the way there just to make sure I got one with compartments big enough. Haha! I really am ridiculous sometimes.
Solid reasoning :haha:

Shars

I haven't watched a video since the girl everyone was making fun of because she bought half the lippies from MIB and broke a few because she doesn't seem to know anything about lipsticks. Haha
What the heck?!?! Which girl was that? lol. I so did not see that video?

Twinkle_Twinkle

that is such a great idea too!! I seen tara wit hers n said
th_thdeadea.gif
JINK-EEZ!!! now i'd love to grab em in pink but errr ummm I aint dishin out $1000 plus **wags finger** so I got this one:

6936945604185.jpg

got it from lowe's for about $200!! I figure i'd get red cuz its my other favorite color and easier to find some cousins to match like this one I got my eye on for $130 but I need to see it in person to verify the size n etc:

4739448.jpg

it's perfect to keep pesky sisters out ur stash lol. The storage space behind the big panel doors are roomy enuff for stacking storage bins!

icon_eek.gif
wait $115 for some shyt that goes under ur eye??? now wayment....I got circles under my eyes darker than Wesley Snipes but for $115 that shyt better come wit a lap dance from Magic Mike **proceeds to body roll**

OKAY...soooo who's gonna be the first to grab that UD palette exclusive to VIB'ers? I need to see some swatches first
NVM