Any New MSFs coming out in 2007?

saniyairshad

I was looking through some of the collections under color stories. I didn't see anything, so just wanted to make sure. So are there going to be any new MSFs in 2007?
smiles.gif

MACActress

I'm sure there are, but I haven't heard anything color wise.

To my knowledge MAC releases them twice a year, once with a spring/summer collection (Rococco, A Muse) and with the collection released the day after Christmas (Lingerie, Danse)

Risser

I agree MACActress's point on MSFs.
I list past color stories as below,

Orange: Spring/Summer Blue: Fall/Winter

Jul 2004 Rococo / Pleasureflush, Shimpagne and Gold Deposit
Nov 2004 High Tea / So Ceylon and Porcelain Pink
Jul 2005 Gold Play / Shimpagne (re-promote), Gold Deposit (re-promote), Porcelain Pink (re-promote), New Vegas, Metal Rock and Stereo Rose
Dec 2005 Lingerie / Naked You and Petticoat
Jul 2006 A Muse / Shimpagne (re-promote), Porcelin Pink (re-promote), Shooting Star
Dec 2006 Danse / Lightscapade and Glissade

saniyairshad

thank you all for the info...I AM PRAYING THAT THEY RE-RELEASE
  • Porcelain Pink
  • Stereo Rose
  • Shimpagne
  • Naked You
I want these so bad. I want to cry. The Ebay prices r killing me. And i don't like buying stuff online.
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
: weep:
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

Chic 2k6

i very highly doubt they'll re-release Porcelian Pink as they have done Twice but hey you never know!

Look on eBay, i know the prices are high but i've seen some MSFs go for like $20 on a few occasions, check out Specktra's own clearance bin:

http://specktra.net/forumdisplay.php?f=163

there are often MSFs on sale there too. Also if you really want the MSFs, make a wishlist in the wishlist part of the forum and perhaps someone will go through there and offer you their MSF for sale
smiles.gif

I'm wondering why MAC hasn't released So Ceylon again. I'm hoping it comes out in one of the collections in 2007. I'm not a big fan of the MSF's but So Ceylon is so great!!

poddygirl

I agree!! So Ceylon is my absolute favorite MSF. I already have backups but I would be sure to get another at a sensible price
cutey.gif

Tinkerbell9245

I just recently got into MAC (about 6 months ago) and missed out on all the MSF's. I bought two Glissades msf, just because I liked them so much. I bought petticoat (ahh 50 dollars!), shooting star, and naked you off of LJ. Now I'm just worried about them arriving, and arriving without being broken. I really want Stereo Rose, but I cant justify the price that it is now
ssad.gif

I don't understand how the clearance bin works, I clicked on the link and there wasn't anything there.

Chic 2k6

the clearance bin will work when you get to 20 posts, i dunno why that is but soon as you get 20 posts, you can access the clearance bin

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risser
I agree MACActress's point on MSFs.
I list past color stories as below,

Orange: Spring/Summer Blue: Fall/Winter

Jul 2004 Rococo / Pleasureflush, Shimpagne and Gold Deposit
Nov 2004 High Tea / So Ceylon and Porcelain Pink
Jul 2005 Gold Play / Shimpagne (re-promote), Gold Deposit (re-promote), Porcelain Pink (re-promote), New Vegas, Metal Rock and Stereo Rose
Dec 2005 Lingerie / Naked You and Petticoat
Jul 2006 A Muse / Shimpagne (re-promote), Porcelin Pink (re-promote), Shooting Star
Dec 2006 Danse / Lightscapade and Glissade

So I guess that means we should wait until spring/summer for MSFs cause there seems to be a better choice selection during that season
smiles.gif

k_im

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst_star
I'm wondering why MAC hasn't released So Ceylon again. I'm hoping it comes out in one of the collections in 2007. I'm not a big fan of the MSF's but So Ceylon is so great!!

I definitely wish they would. This seems like a perfect bronzey blush for me! & I can't get it off GBNF, already tried
ssad.gif

Tinkerbell9245

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarley
wow! someone sold petticoat for $50?? I think I sold mine for $20..

I really wanted it, and I asked her if she would go down to $30 but she said that she wouldn't and then I was worried I wouldn't be able to find someone else selling their. Now I'm too worried that either I'm not going to receive it, or it's going to be broken when it does arrive.
ssad.gif

sarzio

I would love for them to repromote petticoat... I absolutely love it (fortunately my msf doesn't have too much veining in it so it's not too glittery)

jillianjiggs

i really hope they have new ones or repromote old ones, preferably more pink ones like porcelain pink and petticoat
clap.gif

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillianjiggs
i really hope they have new ones or repromote old ones, preferably more pink ones like porcelain pink and petticoat
clap.gif

yeah they need a decent pink - porcelain pink (whilst i reach for it the most) doesnt really show up on me and comes out more as in iridescent glow whereas petticoat is a mauvey raspberry on me (im NC30-35). i'd love to see a dollymix or pink swoon coloured MSF with a stereo rose/so ceylon type of finish (smooth, finely milled shimmer, nice sheen)