AU Colour Story Release Dates

Beauty Marked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Just my luck! I was talking to the blonde American who, for some reason, felt the need to poke my boob whilst talking to me.

What the?

Lip Varnish 9th October
Nocturnelle October 31st

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Marked!
What the?

She was just a little over-friendly.
lol.gif

JuneH

I went to Sydney City David Jones today. They sell different Patternmaker products that include 2 iridescent pressed powder, 3 lipglass, 2 nail lacquer, fluidline, creamstick, etc. I was standing there for about 5 minutes or longer. No one come to serve me, so I just left to Myer. I am going to check the iridescent pressed powder again tomorrow. ^^

Ella_

I still havent had a chance to check out pattern maker, let alone buy anything.
Im going in on wednesday and hopefully they still have the palettes and brush kits in stock, and hopefully my fave MA is there and she will let me put what I like on hold untill next week
smiles.gif
Next week Im getting my tax back so Im spending up big
greengrin.gif

Ella_

Im really excited about sweetie cake on monday
smiles.gif

Im booked in to get my makeup done and Im going with a wallet full of cash
lol.gif

JuneH

Rockocco and Untamed are all sold in Sydney City Myer and David Jones today. But, only Myer gets to sell Sweetie Cake. I bought two softsparkle eye pencils ultra- chill and iris accent from Sweetie Cake collection (AUD 32 each) and iridescent pressed powder START! from Rockocco collection (AUD 43). The softsparkle eye pencils are beautiful!! I guess they will be all sold out VERY SOON. Get them as soon as you can.

carriesshoes

lara - if you had the choice of getting the dress sets from the USA when they come out there without seeing them first or waiting until November here, but getting to play with the colours before you buy - what would you do???

lara

I'd wait for them to come out here. Buying palettes blind is always a gamble, and quite frankly I'd rather not run the chance of wasting my money.

But that's just me and my bias against pre-made palettes (how many pans of Expresso can a single person use?).
greengrin.gif

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by capytan
Sweetie cake is still out?
th_confused_new.gif

It's just been released throughout Asia and the Pacific to coincide with graduations and school balls/formals.

~Crystal~

Hey!

Asked at Myer today about Studio mist- the MA told me after checking the book that it HAD been due to be released sometime this month, but things have been delayed till Jan 22nd (I think it was 22nd... it was sometime in Jan either way).
weeping.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Do you think that they will still have excess stock of technacolor in stores (esp. Adelaide) and what sorta time is the formal black coming in Nov. like early Nov or towards the end of the month and is that the collections with the *party bags* (with the glitter eyeliner, pigment, glimmershimmer stuff) ?

Ella_

Does anyone know how much the lip gelee and pigment sets will be from dress sets?

And the formal black palettes?

I need to know before I head into MAC to pick some stuff up, otherwise I will go in without enough money
ssad.gif

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by lior
Does anyone know how much the lip gelee and pigment sets will be from dress sets?

Dress sets last year were, by recollection, about AU$65.