AU Colour Story Release Dates

lara

It's been bumped back to Jan 15, unfortunately. AFAIK, it's to coincide with Studio Mist finally releasing.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
It's been bumped back to Jan 15, unfortunately. AFAIK, it's to coincide with Studio Mist finally releasing.

it brought a very sad look to my face when i went into to good old brisbane myer on the 27th and the MAs pulled out the update book and told me jan 15th.

at least i was there to pick up marked down fragrance packs in the post christmas sale though
graucho.gif

fabulouscazza

IIRC I think the Barbie collection is sometime around end Feb, early March, will check maybe today if I go into Myer.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Australia Releases for M. Satinfinish, Bridal, C&C, Icon and Baloonacy!

Hey guys! I got this directly from the customer service line on the mac website AU...

Mineralize Satinfinish collection is AVAIL ONLINE 17 APRIL. The Natural
skinfinishes $44 and satinfinish foundations $48 be when they are released?
THESE PRICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Bridal will be AVAIL ONLINE 6 MAR, Chrome and Crème & Icon 2007 AVAIL 6 FEB,
and Baloonacy in Australia YES IT WILL BE AVAILABLE - EXCLUSIVELY TO MYER
STORES OCD 10 SEPT

Hope you guys enjoy that!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Re: Australia Releases for M. Satinfinish, Bridal, C&C, Icon and Baloonacy!

Bridal is a collection that runs every year with 6 girls and a special collection of goodies. They goodies are usually in packs, like a big traincase full of goodies, and some skincare packs and cosmetics packs and such. Its usually just a website only thing as far as I can tell, but I've never been aruond a store when its out... so yeah, hope that helps a lil'.

mezzamy

so will balloonacy be available online at all or will it be strictly at myers? it's not like you can buy from myers online
ssad.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

This collction is basically this years sweetie cakes, coming out for "prom" time here in September for us gals. Sweetie Cake was released online as well, so yeah, I'd say you will be able to get it online too!

redambition

Barbie Loves MAC - 6th March (online availability) - confirmed by MAC online staff.

This is a Tuesday, so I hope that means the store release is Monday 5th!

Beauty Marked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
Barbie Loves MAC - 6th March (online availability) - confirmed by MAC online staff.

This is a Tuesday, so I hope that means the store release is Monday 5th!

I can confirm that it is March 5th, 2007
smiles.gif

iheartmakeup

thanks for the release dates, I can't believe they're pushing back balooncy like they did with sweeties cake!
th_remoteImage-61.gif

but at least the list lets me know when to catch up opn everything I miss out on getting from OS when it (finally) hits our shores.

lara

Confirmed: there will be a very limited number of the MAC Barbie dolls available in Australia.
smiles.gif

JuneH

Does any one know that the internationally limited Lightful Colour Collection is going to be sold in Australia? Thanks!!

missy29

Hooray... chrome and cream is going to be released tomorrow... i have my reminder alarm set, so i can log onto the mac website, and do an order of chromeglasses! I love them sooo much!