AU Colour Story Release Dates

girlambrosia

Hey
smiles.gif
I just called Melbourne Chadstone MAC counter yesterday - they're about sixty five for the lip sets
smiles.gif
Apparently they've just got them in and are all cooing over them
smiles.gif
HTH!

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Dress sets last year were, by recollection, about AU$65.

thanks doll
smiles.gif

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by *luvmash*
Are the Lip Varnish and Out Loud collection out yet? I cant seem to find them at David Jones or Myer.

i wsa told out loud was being delayed as well?

apparently there's stock issues with out loud and studio mist collections.

lara

Out Loud has been delayed along with Studio Mist. Best guess so far has been January, or possibly even Boxing Day if we're lucky.

No one seems to know if it's a stock issue or an importation issue.

~Crystal~

Just a quick question!

Maybe my brain isn't working right now... but if Danse comes out on Christmas, then does that mean no one gets to see it till boxing day? :confused:

~Crystal~

weeping.gif
I'm so confused... Everyone that I've asked from two different counters have absolutely NO idea what i'm talking about when I ask them about Danse!
On a side note though (still hoping that it WILL be out on boxing day), nearly all the myer stores (and I think maybe DJs too?) will be closed on boxing day, apart from the City store, with a few exceptions!
Just thought I'd let you all know
ssad.gif

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
weeping.gif
I'm so confused... Everyone that I've asked from two different counters have absolutely NO idea what i'm talking about when I ask them about Danse!
On a side note though (still hoping that it WILL be out on boxing day), nearly all the myer stores (and I think maybe DJs too?) will be closed on boxing day, apart from the City store, with a few exceptions!
Just thought I'd let you all know
ssad.gif

Its def coming out boxing day, I had a chat with one of the girls at the Brisbane MAC about it today.

And most myers are open boxing day as far as Im aware, boxingday is the start of the stocktake sales so Im fairly sure most of the stores will be open - maybe not smaller reigonal ones...

lara

Myer is open on Boxing Day. I'll be at Pitt St from 7 AM open to sometime in the afternoon.
smiles.gif

labelslut

I was at Myers, Adelaide City yesterday buying a MAC brush and also asked when is Danse being released. The counter manager, Ocea said mid Jan. I don't know if this is just Adelaide being the arse end of things or it's being released nationally then.

~Crystal~

Oh nooo
ssad.gif

I'm going to be asking around tomorrow then. But from what a few of you girls have found out... it seems that Danse may not be released here till later afterall?
ssad.gif

Damn! And I was hoping to be able to get it when I go to pick up one of the formal black palettes for a friend too >.< (So we could possibly rack up enough to get make overs first
lol.gif
)
I'll keep you guys posted on what I find out tomorrow!

Ella_

Im going to be in brisbane city myers on boxing day regardless - Ive a job interveiw, weird day to have it but Im not complaining :p

It would be nice for it to be out then, but I wont be too miffed if it isnt. Afterall, new collections are usually released on mondays, so we would only have to wait a few more days...

I checked in both Myer Melbourne and David Jones City counters today and both confirmed that the Danse collection will be released on the 15th of January.

I was sooo looking forward to my supposed Boxing Day haul!
ssad.gif

girlambrosia

...Thanks, shooting_star
smiles.gif

I'm wildly happy because I'm overseas for the holidays and this way, I have time to find a little cash for my addictions
smiles.gif

mezzamy

can anyone confirm that the release date is boxing day in sydney? i really want them to be out because it's my 19th birthday on boxing day and im getting taken into the city to pick up the MSfs
smiles.gif
all this talk about melbourne's release on the 15th jan has me worried....

have you heard any thing lara? you're a fellow sydney-sider!
greengrin.gif