Aurora, OH CCO (Aurora Farms Premium Outlets)

Samooga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandalemur
Has anyone seen any of the Liberty of London stuff out here?

when i was there all they had was liberty of london eye shadows!

Tat2dbeauty07

Anyone see anything else new besides the liberty of london stuff Im debating between placing a pro order or going to the CCO.

Samooga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
Anyone see anything else new besides the liberty of london stuff Im debating between placing a pro order or going to the CCO.

a few things but nothing huge! But i think the CCO would be worht it. thats just me though! Im in myrtle beach right now, OMG amazing CCO!

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samooga
a few things but nothing huge! But i think the CCO would be worht it. thats just me though! Im in myrtle beach right now, OMG amazing CCO!

Wish I was at Myrtle Beach at the CCO lol, If I place a pro order my stuff will be at CCO price or less because of my pro card so either way its win win.

Tat2dbeauty07

Went today heres what I noticed

2 New MSFs out Smooth Merge and Triple Fusion

Pearlmatte Shadow from MAC in Lily Land

Asphalt Flower Fragrance

Their were a couple Mineralize Blushes I didnt see in their before Earth to Earth, Hand Finish and a few that are slipping my mind.

They had some different pigments out Gilded Green, Lovely Lily, Spiritualize

3 of the Eyeshadows from Liberty of London

Purple Rite Lipstick from Style Warriors

Metal Maven from Riveting collection

Greasepaint Stick in B from D'Squared

Those are the things I can remember off the top of my head

They still had some of the old stuff thats been their Mutiny Pigment, Tan Pigment, Cocomotion Pigment, Tea Time Pigment, Porcelain Pink MSF, Some of the MSF Naturals.

iluvmac0417

I know this is a long shot, but if there are any sightings of MAC's Ripe Peach Blush Ombre I would love to get my hands on it...waited too long to find it when it was released with the spring forecast collection and refuse to pay ridiculous ebay prices! Thanks!

mac_addict.gif

Samooga

I was going once a week for a couple of months and they werent gettting anything good, ill prolly go tommorrow in hopes of something nice.

makeba

has anyone been out to the CCO lately?!! this weather has been crazy lately so I have not even tried to go!

Tat2dbeauty07

Heard from Samooga they have Vintage Grape and Springsheen Blush Ombre, almost all the To the beach stuff, Golden Lemon pigment and tons of glitters.

spiderwebs

Heard from Samooga they have Vintage Grape and Springsheen Blush Ombre, almost all the To the beach stuff, Golden Lemon pigment and tons of glitters.

Oh shoot, if that is the case I should be runnnnnning not walking there! Anyone else seen anything good there recently? I'm thinking about going at the beginning of the week (I'll post when I get back too) but I'm wondering if they are kind of cleaned out after the holiday season.

missmarkers

i stopped by today and here are some things that i remember seeing:

lipsticks:
peachstock (from liberty of london)
viva glam vi se
three shades from the monogram collection

lipglosses:
all from LoL except for the pink one
just add colour
feeling dreamy
most shades from spring colour forecast
all three shades from to the beach
dazzleglass cremes
strawberry blonde
rock out

eyeshadows:
a few LoL shades
some of specially packaged shades from last summer's collection (animal prints)
many mineralized trios (from red she said and the fall's mineralized trios)
pigments - hi def cyan and proces magenta (which are pro shades!), tea time, lovely lily, cocomotion. some permanent pigments in the new packaging
three shades from to the beach

skincare and body stuff:
naked honey skin salve, body wash and body cream
shave cream
moisturelush face cream
skin refined zone
a skincare pack

misc face stuff:
moistureblend, studio sculpt foundations
springshine blush ombre
the naked honey printed highlighter
both liberty of london blushes
strada blush
many of the blush duos (don't remember the name of the collection, but the ones with bi-tone, two virtues, etc)

sets:
hello kitty eyeshadow palettes, both of them
last years lipgloss and pigment sets
red she said and last years brush sets
i think there were the mineralized face kits from last year that were only at mac stores

if there is anything i missed, feel free to ask and i can let you know if i remember seeing it!

Wandalemur

I was there earlier today, they had a lot of the same stuff. They had a few new things too.Hot House, Strange Potion from VV. Also Her Alter Image, Vainglorias, Vile Voilet, Sweet Joy, Carbon, DeVil eye shadow. Heartless lipstick. They had a few big bounce shadows: Trophy, Black Diamond,Up The Ante, and a few others. They also had a few dare to wear glosses: Dare to Dare, Wind me Up, Ban This!. They had some Peacocky stuff too. A bunch of shadows: Center Stage, Prance, Sexpectations, Spectacle of Yourself. And some Kissable lip colors: Enchantee, Peacocky, Temper Tantra, Super. Those were the highlights of the new stuff that I noticed and can remember. Happy Shopping.