Aurora, OH CCO (Aurora Farms Premium Outlets)

Samooga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
I went today and yes the glitters were $10 I picked up the silver glitter, then I picked up the last violet pigment I also picked up Tan pigment

They had all the ones I listed plus cocomotion, kitchmas, mauvement, mutiny, copper glitter, gold glitter, several other pigments

Besides that they did have the travel bags and they put out So Ceylon MSF

I just realized by your pic wo you are!!! you make youtube vids right?

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samooga
I just realized by your pic wo you are!!! you make youtube vids right?

Yes and your suscribed to me
smiles.gif
I was going to do a video tonight but just got done getting my hair done. 4hrs at the salon and im exhausted.

Tat2dbeauty07

I'm uploading a new video from today and took some footage of the MAC rounder didnt do any close ups though prices or name checks afraid of getting caught of taking a video.

Samooga

Quote:
I'm uploading a new video from today and took some footage of the MAC rounder didnt do any close ups though prices or name checks afraid of getting caught of taking a video.

hahaha yea! but our girls are sooooooo nice!!!! cant wait to watch it!

Samooga

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
33.00 for the MSF?

No 33 for the msf clear bag mini fix + and makeup remover i think

Tat2dbeauty07

Yea the only girl working that day was the one with short hair and glasses she was in back checking their inventory of what they havent put out yet seeing if anything interested me so I made a quick video with my phone going around the rounder.

I havent been to interested in the CCO because Im more excited in the groove and alice and olivia collections are coming out soon plus after pro card disc on in the groove in takes prices lower than the CCO thats why you havent seen many CCO hauls on my youtube channel.

I will keep checking each month pry for new pigments you can't 13.75 for a large jar its 2.00 over my pro card price but Im getting more product so its justifyable.

Samooga

Quote:
Yea the only girl working that day was the one with short hair and glasses she was in back checking their inventory of what they havent put out yet seeing if anything interested me so I made a quick video with my phone going around the rounder.

I havent been to interested in the CCO because Im more excited in the groove and alice and olivia collections are coming out soon plus after pro card disc on in the groove in takes prices lower than the CCO thats why you havent seen many CCO hauls on my youtube channel.

I will keep checking each month pry for new pigments you can't 13.75 for a large jar its 2.00 over my pro card price but Im getting more product so its justifyable.

yea the selection hasnt changed much, and i go once or twce a week! hahahaha i wish i had a pro card to get the discount!

I think our cco prolly has one of the best pigment selections though?

Tat2dbeauty07

We do have quite a bit of pigments but alot of neutrals. I wish we would get more of the colorful pigments or some of the better ones like naked, museum bronze, deep purple, kelly green.

Samooga

OMG I wish!! Im dying for naked pigment, but like I strictly shop at the cco for my mac! hahahah except viva glam gaga. I couldnt take the chance and miss out!

Tat2dbeauty07

I want naked really bad too right now they have a pro only collection out called the nude story or something and it repromotes nude and two new pigments naked dark which is a medium beige with pearl and naked deep dark which is a dark beige with pearl. Once I get done buying from the major collections I do have naked on my wishlist and Im going to order it.

My in the groove list is huge and I already have my stuff for that and A+O put asside for release date at the freestanding store, Then I need to save I have quite a list for Fabuolus Felines but would like to be able to cut a few things off of that. Then VV I have a list made for that but told myself I was only allowed 4 things off that list since I can't use my pro card I might cut it down to 2 and wait for it to hit the CCO.

Samooga

Ill prolly go and buy from alice nd olivia and vv! Its just not worth chancing it ya know? hahaha

Tat2dbeauty07

Thats how I feel with alice and olivia with VV I might pick up a few things when it comes out but Im not going to buy everything I want because no pro discount and Ill see if anything hits the CCO like Ill pry pick up the magically cool powder and the mes from VV when they come out.

Samooga

Just went to the cco!!! omg i got nylon!!!! and they got liberated lip glass and a bunch of starflashes!!! they are now out of femme fi though
ssad.gif
((!
But the got some more neo sci fi eyeshadows!! andsome new blushes and msfs!