Aurora, OH CCO (Aurora Farms Premium Outlets)

Tat2dbeauty07

Thei had the Sorceress Eye Palette the Devil may Dare Palette the Smoke and Mirrors Palette and the Hocus Focus Face Kit and the Fabracadabra Face kit I dont know how much they have left since they were keeping it in the back room as for the mineealize face kit they had 2 left after I purhcased mine.

reem2790

they did not have so ceylon, it was brunette msf, i confirmed this 3 weeks ago i believe, will go soon and update.

Samooga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandalemur
If anyone goes soon, can you tell me what paint pots they have please?

I went yester day...they had rolickn, moss scape and a couple nude ones. Thats all i remeber sorry!

OH and BTW I go once or twice a week sooo if anyone would like me to look for something and let you know if they have it...just lemme know!

Samooga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
really I was told they had so ceylon in the back.

They do have so cyelon. And brunette. and porcelain pink too i think.

murflegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samooga
Well im going to the cco tomorrow!

Let me know if they have Sweet Sienna pigment? I'm desperate for a backup.
thmbup.gif

Samooga

Quote:
Originally Posted by murflegirl
Let me know if they have Sweet Sienna pigment? I'm desperate for a backup.
thmbup.gif

They do have sweet sienn, I picked myself up one! OMG sooooo pretty!

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
Can someone let me know if they have Tan Ray paint I am in dire need of this!!

When I was up there I didnt see it but I don't pay to much attention to the paints.

Missed you girl I'm in the process of redoing the vanity again Ill be sure to post pics on here again this time Im doing it a flat black and I got the liberty of london dunclaire bedding from target going with the black and white with accents of hot pink theme
smiles.gif

Samooga

Soooo they are out of sweet sienna! But the got a bunch of glitters!! ANd theyre only 10$! I picked up theyre last 3D GOLD!!! And one in copper! They also got more of the last bags for 20$, they have lash prep and prime and zoom lash and i think a mini makeup remover? Nut sure but mostly the same things!

makeba

I need to get there!! Glitters huh. I cant wear glitter on my face but hey in nailpolish that would look real cute!!

Tat2dbeauty07

I went today and yes the glitters were $10 I picked up the silver glitter, then I picked up the last violet pigment I also picked up Tan pigment

They had all the ones I listed plus cocomotion, kitchmas, mauvement, mutiny, copper glitter, gold glitter, several other pigments

Besides that they did have the travel bags and they put out So Ceylon MSF

Samooga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
I went today and yes the glitters were $10 I picked up the silver glitter, then I picked up the last violet pigment I also picked up Tan pigment

They had all the ones I listed plus cocomotion, kitchmas, mauvement, mutiny, copper glitter, gold glitter, several other pigments

Besides that they did have the travel bags and they put out So Ceylon MSF

is it only me, or does the 33$ for that not seem like a good price?