Aurora, OH CCO (Aurora Farms Premium Outlets)

reem2790

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
They have lots of LE stuff Dame Edna Pressed Powders the Wysteria Trio

My Favorite find was the Hello kitty pressed powders I bought Tahitian Sand and 2 of the Pretty Babys (they didnt have to many of these left 2 of the tahitian sand left and 1 of the pretty baby they might put more out)

Neo Sci Fi Shadows and Blushes

Mineralize Blushes Shadows

Fafi Palettess and Glosses

Heatherette Trio 1 and 2

thanks for the heads up! i'll report back with my haulage!

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem2790
thanks for the heads up! i'll report back with my haulage!

Look forward to hearing about what you got im going to try and hold off till october to go again want to pay my credit card off before then so I can do some major haulage plus I wouldnt mind picking up a new coach
winks.gif

reem2790

Quote:
Look forward to hearing about what you got im going to try and hold off till october to go again want to pay my credit card off before then so I can do some major haulage plus I wouldnt mind picking up a new coach
winks.gif

that was actually what sealed my trip, a cousin of mine was dying to go to coach and i was dying to get to the cco so i couldnt be more pumped
greengrin.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
that was actually what sealed my trip, a cousin of mine was dying to go to coach and i was dying to get to the cco so i couldnt be more pumped
greengrin.gif

When I went up their Coach didnt have to much they werent running to good of sales every now and again they run 50 percent off sales they had some up their but nothing cute they had the zoe on sale for 130 which was a good deal but I couldnt give in and buy it I had a baby in february so since them I havent gave in and bought one my last time buying one was in December and I have pry 8 others in my closet. So I'm hoping when I go up in october I can find a cute purse and good deal and I hope the CCO has some new stuff in.

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelveggie22
ohmahgah, coach and cco details.
greengrin.gif

thanks girls.

any brushes?
and lustureglasses?

ok Ive been to coach and the CCO within the last month thiers tons of lusterglasses and lipglasses at the CCO pry more than 30!

As for coach they had in the coach zoe some of the bonnie cashin stuff gallery totes nothing that really interested me I wanted a zoe but they didnt get the chocolate signature in I believe they were 328 on sale for 199 than 30 percent off knocking them down to 130.00 they had alot of wallets 50 percent off but they were still pricey 200 on sale for 100 if you go to tj maxx on a good day you can get the checkbook wallets for 80 and under 2 weeks ago my TJ in Cuyahoga Falls had Juicy Couture wallets for 49.99 and under!!!

reem2790

COACH-50% off everything sale, it was AMAZING.
CCO-the mac selection wasnt very big, they had some brushes and one msf, lots of l/s and e/s though. i wasnt too pleased with the selection overall
ssad.gif
i'll be going back later this week for a better look
smiles.gif

reem2790

btw! i'd like to add, the 3 limit rule on every product-i bought 4 of one item and the sales rep (who was awesome!) just did it for me in 2 separate transactions
smiles.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
btw! i'd like to add, the 3 limit rule on every product-i bought 4 of one item and the sales rep (who was awesome!) just did it for me in 2 separate transactions
smiles.gif

Well you didnt tell us what you got???

makeba

i love the aurora cco its awesome and the girls there are nice. i need to go before the winter weather hits us. i need to get my mac goodies!!! i am dying to see what all they have. i wish it were possible to take a pic of the bin they are in, but i know they would not allow that. i need eyeliners and more paint pots like crazy.

Tat2dbeauty07

they pry had 6 plus paint pots when I went I picked up rollickin to go with my heatherette trio 1 as for liners not sure didnt look but I know next time I go I need to pick up mascaras and liners hoping to go back in sept or oct for a big haul. Went a few weeks ago I thought they had some nice stuff

kelveggie22

so the three limit rule,
is only 3 eyeshadows,
not 3 shades.
or more then 3 shadow,
but not more then 3 shades?
i know, i am confusing,
but this 3 item rule is confusing me.

Tat2dbeauty07

as for the 3 limit rule I believe its 3 of the same shade because when I went up and bought 4 shadows in different colors and had no issue completing my purchase. Hope this helps you. Also if you make more than one trip up their you can pretty much throw the 3 item rule out but like I said you had to make seperate trips.

So basically if you wanted a Henna shadow for example and you want backups you can purchase 3 of those. Say you wanted to do that with Pandemonium and Innuendo, You could get 3 of each of those shades totaling 9 products.

Same goes for like collections they cant restrict you from buying 3 items from anyone collection.

reem2790

Quote:
Well you didnt tell us what you got???

mutiny pigment
greengrin.gif
it's so pretty!

kelveggie22

Quote:
as for the 3 limit rule I believe its 3 of the same shade because when I went up and bought 4 shadows in different colors and had no issue completing my purchase. Hope this helps you. Also if you make more than one trip up their you can pretty much throw the 3 item rule out but like I said you had to make seperate trips.

So basically if you wanted a Henna shadow for example and you want backups you can purchase 3 of those. Say you wanted to do that with Pandemonium and Innuendo, You could get 3 of each of those shades totaling 9 products.

Same goes for like collections they cant restrict you from buying 3 items from anyone collection.

that helps like so much, ty.

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
mutiny pigment
greengrin.gif
it's so pretty!

Mutiny is so pretty but its not a color i'd wear alot. I stay to my neutrals and purples I'm trying to venture out slowly bought heathertte trio one because that blueish green is so pretty...

reem2790

Quote:
Mutiny is so pretty but its not a color i'd wear alot. I stay to my neutrals and purples I'm trying to venture out slowly bought heathertte trio one because that blueish green is so pretty...

im a sucker for brights
greengrin.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

I can't wait to go back to the CCO I paid my credit card off just so I could go max it back out at the cco also setting some cash aside nice thing is I always go with my mom so if I go over the limit I can have her pick up some stuff for me plus I plan on hitting up coach thank god I did all my christmas shopping for my daughter and nephew already!!!

Tat2dbeauty07

Keep us posted and let us know. Check for MSF if you can I know their like the MAC rave and I've been looking to purchase one or a few but hate the retail price tag....