Aziza's "Post Your Bold Lip Of the Day" Challenge

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Ok, I finally have something to enter!!! Lol, how is this thread at 14 pages and I don't have an entry. Serious slacking on my part, I know.

makeup2009041.jpg

NYX l/l in prune
MAC violetta (pro)
MAC violet gloss (pro)

That color is sooo hot on the lips. Reminds me I gotta find a more purple fuchsia one of these days! Thanks for sharing!

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
My goodness, this look is all hotness...from the lips, to the eyes to your amazing skin....I also love your hair

Thanks girly!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
That color is sooo hot on the lips. Reminds me I gotta find a more purple fuchsia one of these days! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks girly. It's a lot more purple IRL I think, but it's a awesome color. I haven't worn it too much, but I will start.

I just got a shipment of NYX lippies last week that I know need to make their way into this thread. Now if only I can stop being so lazy.

iCandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
This is my Bold LOTD or min.
cutey.gif
I have never worn this lipstick before, only for you dolls!
winkiss.gif

Currant l/l
Heatherette Melrose Mood l/s
Boy Bait c/g

S6300572.jpg

S6300573.jpg

Almost! not feeling the lips but your pull it off, I do love your brows!! share your secretssssss

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakistan
Impassioned+ Magenta liner

my.php
[/url]
[/IMG]

my.php
[/url]
[/IMG]

Don't take this the wrong way but I'm thinking your foundation is a bit too white for your skintone.
you look hot in that pink lip, though.
smiles.gif

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCandy

Almost! not feeling the lips but your pull it off, I do love your brows!! share your secretssssss

Your entitled to your opinion and it's almost right for you but it's perfect for me. Thanks!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCandy

Ok this thread was started for people to share some of their Bold lip combos and how they wear them...and everyone always welcomes corrective criticism...For those that like the looks Great...for those that don't there is no need to point that out unless you have a better option or a way that you think it would look better...Lets try to be positive and helpful with our comments....

Just sayin...sometimes our words can be hurtful.

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Ok this thread was started for people to share some of their Bold lip combos and how they wear them...and everyone always welcomes corrective criticism...For those that like the looks Great...for those that don't there is no need to point that out unless you have a better option or a way that you think it would look better...Lets try to be positive and helpful with our comments....

Just sayin...sometimes our words can be hurtful.

Thanks for the comments , but I'm not in the least hurtful. I do me, for me!
Tish, You know how we do!
winkiss.gif

user44

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Don't take this the wrong way but I'm thinking your foundation is a bit too white for your skintone.
you look hot in that pink lip, though.
smiles.gif

None taken!
Not foundation...rash medicine that I didnt think would show up if I took cell phone pics.

starfck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Starfck..... You look fabulous!!! Love the red lips and the eyes are pretty too

thanks so much !
yahoo.gif

.i.hart.MAC.

16m1736.jpg

<br>

opmq6q.jpg

coral polyp l/s (from dame edna)
MUFE glossy full #3 in center
Stila lipglaze in Foxy (from the foxy barbie paint can) <3

Blkbderfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmodelchiq
Yeah I know I been a slacker lately but these beautiful ladies got me motivated
yes.gif
so I came straight home from work and did these...
I started with the light colors because I knew my lips would be RAW and irritated after wiping lol... Oh and 2 of these Ive had for months and never used!!! I get adventurous with B2M with lipsticks but never end up using them so thanks 4 this thread!!! lol

Chatterbox (Amplified Creme)
DSC01362-1.jpg

DSC01363-1.jpg

Immodest (Matten Lipstick) (The same from my Avatar but I used Totally It lipglass from FAFI)
DSC01273-1.jpg

DSC01282-1.jpg

You Say Tomato (Matten Lipstick)
DSC01298-1.jpg

DSC01308-1.jpg

Rebel (Satin)
DSC01351-2.jpg

DSC01352-1.jpg

OMG, these are all stunning on you! I have Immodest and have never used it either! Gotta pull it out!

Blkbderfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
Hi ladies....I'm a SUPER-NEWBIE, first post ever...(I think...other than a comment maybe on someone else's AWESOME look)but gosh if this thread and you gorgeous gals haven't inspired me too try out some old lipsticks I very seldom wear (I'm a standard nude lip siss w/chai or underplay w/chai lg type of gal) as well as consider buying a few more BOLDER colors...(now if I can just figure out how to link these pics...)

Thanks for the inspiration ladies...I wish I could switch off my lips for some of these FULL gorgeous pouty set of lips I see here...( a girl can dream can't she) You all look amazing!

l/s "girl about town"
l/l currant
l/g clear

l/s "ruby woo"
l/l currant
l/g clear

and last but not least...

l/s "plumpful" alone...

eta: tried to clean up my picture links...
th_dunno.gif

Very nice combinations! You look so pretty!

ashk36

Awwwww I MISS MY RED LIPSTICKS!!!! I'm afraid to wear them since I've gotten braces...they're clear so I'm terrified I'll stain them with some of my crazy bright red lip colors. Can't wait to get these things off my teeth, I will go absolutely crazy with the bold lips.

dopista

I could not wait to try this out and since I am more of a subtle lip person I had to make do with forgotten drugstore brand makeup..

This is a red earth lipstick with NYX Sunrise lipgloss

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/w...g?t=1238586410

and this is me just playing around with something I whipped up..
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/w...g?t=1238587215

I now have a list of MAC lipsticks thanks to you lovely ladies that i NEED to check out on my next visit including GAT, lickable, Hollywood nights, Queen's sin and so scarlet.