Originally Posted by prettysecrets
9s7zw8.jpg
zin1ip.jpg

To achieve this lipcolor :

1. Apply Nightmoth l/l ,thick
2. Fill in w/ Magenta l/l
3. Apply thick coat of Hello Kitty Strayin l/s
4. add pink gloss and your done!

I love this thread,great job girlies!!!!

this is so awesome, thanks for sharing it.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
If you don't mind a cool-toned lippie, I find Pink Nouveau to be really nice. It's kinda like a barbie doll pink color. Outstanding, yet totally wearable. Its warmer distant relative (because they're not totally alike) would probably be Chatterbox. For fuchsias, try Girl About Town or Show Orchid if you want something cool-toned, or Impassioned for something warmer.

You know funny enough, I can actually wear Chatterbox and I'm cool toned...and I can also wear Gladiola and GAT. Maybe I'm neutral toned and I'm not aware of it
th_dunno.gif

Another one of me with Gladiola. I haven't worn my beloved GAT ever since I got Gladiola, lol!
IMG_5298.jpg

Also, do all of you girls wear lip liner with your bolder lipsticks? I never do and I thought it looked good w/o liners, but now I wanna experiment...what do you recommend for Gladiola?

makeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
really!! I guess I have had mine for so long...But trying calling your Pro Store they may have some...I know there are some on Ebay...pretty cheap...I've seen them

We dont have a pro store in Ohio!!! lame, lame lame i know!! i saw one on ebay for 15 bucks i think!! was the cost! i will continue to check on this! maybe i will find it at a cco when i go!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
We dont have a pro store in Ohio!!! lame, lame lame i know!! i saw one on ebay for 15 bucks i think!! was the cost! i will continue to check on this! maybe i will find it at a cco when i go!

OMG!! Where are you from in Ohio...I am from Columbus...moved here (TX) 4 years ago!!

ashpardesi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
You know funny enough, I can actually wear Chatterbox and I'm cool toned...and I can also wear Gladiola and GAT. Maybe I'm neutral toned and I'm not aware of it
th_dunno.gif

Another one of me with Gladiola. I haven't worn my beloved GAT ever since I got Gladiola, lol!
IMG_5298.jpg

Also, do all of you girls wear lip liner with your bolder lipsticks? I never do and I thought it looked good w/o liners, but now I wanna experiment...what do you recommend for Gladiola?

OMG! so pretty
smiles.gif
gladiola lippie suits u very well!need to get a back up(If they still have em)when I go to purchase those grand duos
choochoo.gif

pharmchick60

Quote:
OMG!! Where are you from in Ohio...I am from Columbus...moved here (TX) 4 years ago!!

I just left Dayton about a year and a half ago.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakistan
What is the html code to post pics?

They don't use HTML. Just wrap your image url with the following tags:

Ex.
1234.jpg

makeba

Quote:

i live in akron,ohio. not far from your home town!!

darkishstar

I know this is from my most recent FOTD, but here goes!
I was determined to make Melrose Mood work on my NC30, because honestly by it self, it looks TERRIBLE.

MUFE7503.jpg

Melrose Mood with Take a Hint Tendertone.
I think it works.
smiles.gif
For you Aziajs! For being inspiring and making Melrose Mood look amazing!

MUFE7508.jpg

Hollywood Nights.

Saadeh: Gladiola looks wonderful on you! I don't use liners with bright lippies either, the only ones I use liners with are red lippies and Kirsch mattene.

Blkbderfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
E+222.JPG

E+229.JPG

"O" lipstick and Dynamite dazzleglass

Beautiful! I am so doing this tomorrow! I never would have thought to put these two together! :)

carandru

Ok, I finally have something to enter!!! Lol, how is this thread at 14 pages and I don't have an entry. Serious slacking on my part, I know.

makeup2009041.jpg

NYX l/l in prune
MAC violetta (pro)
MAC violet gloss (pro)

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
I know this is from my most recent FOTD, but here goes!
I was determined to make Melrose Mood work on my NC30, because honestly by it self, it looks TERRIBLE.

MUFE7503.jpg

Melrose Mood with Take a Hint Tendertone.
I think it works.
smiles.gif
For you Aziajs! For being inspiring and making Melrose Mood look amazing!

MUFE7508.jpg

Hollywood Nights.

Saadeh: Gladiola looks wonderful on you! I don't use liners with bright lippies either, the only ones I use liners with are red lippies and Kirsch mattene.

Melrose Mood actually look great on you, it's girly and soft, awesome with the pink smokey eyes you have going on. But I looooove Hollywood Nights on you
smiles.gif

I'm so pissed off I didn't get Melrose Mood back then. I'm now looking forward to St Germain. I'm hoping it will work on me without too much hassle (like I said I'm too lazy for liners and most days I even skip the gloss)....technically cool toned lippies should work.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Ok, I finally have something to enter!!! Lol, how is this thread at 14 pages and I don't have an entry. Serious slacking on my part, I know.

makeup2009041.jpg

NYX l/l in prune
MAC violetta (pro)
MAC violet gloss (pro)

My goodness, this look is all hotness...from the lips, to the eyes to your amazing skin....I also love your hair