Originally Posted by MissResha
greengrin.gif
i'll buy her a "drank", as tpain put it LOL

love.gif

pharmchick60

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i LOVE that! is that a mac pencil??

It is! The UPS man just brought it and Magenta l/l to me this evening. My daughter thinks they're crayons.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
Hi ladies....I'm a SUPER-NEWBIE, first post ever...(I think...other than a comment maybe on someone else's AWESOME look)but gosh if this thread and you gorgeous gals haven't inspired me too try out some old lipsticks I very seldom wear (I'm a standard nude lip siss w/chai or underplay w/chai lg type of gal) as well as consider buying a few more BOLDER colors...(now if I can just figure out how to link these pics...)

Thanks for the inspiration ladies...I wish I could switch off my lips for some of these FULL gorgeous pouty set of lips I see here...( a girl can dream can't she) You all look amazing!

002-vi.jpg

l/s "girl about town"
l/l currant
l/g clear

004-vi.jpg

l/s "ruby woo"
l/l currant
l/g clear

and last but not least...

006-vi.jpg

l/s "plumpful" alone...

eta: tried to clean up my picture links...
th_dunno.gif

These are fabulous and you are gorgeous! I especially love Girl About Town on you. Welcome to Specktra.
winkiss.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellabella27
these all look amazing.. what bold lip works well for fair skin?

Are you looking for a warm or cool lipstick color? And in what color category (reds, pinks, purples, etc)?

If you don't mind a cool-toned lippie, I find Pink Nouveau to be really nice. It's kinda like a barbie doll pink color. Outstanding, yet totally wearable. Its warmer distant relative (because they're not totally alike) would probably be Chatterbox. For fuchsias, try Girl About Town or Show Orchid if you want something cool-toned, or Impassioned for something warmer.

And I think Tish is going to recommend Lickable cremesheen to you.
cutey.gif
Not sure if that's a warm or cool color, but it seems to be the warmer equivalent of Girl About Town to me.

TISH1124

Nope not gonna recommend Lickable..I recommend all colors....My friend is fair-skinned and she looks great in Pinks, Purples, Red, Fuschia, Lavender...So my recommendation is if you like the color try it...You probably will like it or find a way to make it work.

dreamer246

I think that you should definitely try it on at the counter before buying the bold lippie, yo! And then wear it with pride.
greengrin.gif

dreamer246

If you're not used to wearing bold lips, I don't suggest you buy a totally bold lippie to start with. Choose something that is slightly more bold than what you're comfortable with, then slowly build up your threshold from there.

makeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
ok here s mine. NW15 skin wearing lavender whip with grape liner!
feb09091.jpg

why did i quickly go to the mac store for grape lipliner and was told its been discontinued!!! oh i am soo hurt! this is sooo pretty on you.
th_worship.gif
i am on the hunt for grape lipliner. i gotta go on ebay or a cco to find this liner!!!

kimmy

this thread has made me really want to buy MUFE #203 so i dragged the boy to sephora on friday and they were fresh out! it's killing me not having a hot pink lipstick in my life right now...!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
why did i quickly go to the mac store for grape lipliner and was told its been discontinued!!! oh i am soo hurt! this is sooo pretty on you.
th_worship.gif
i am on the hunt for grape lipliner. i gotta go on ebay or a cco to find this liner!!!

really!! I guess I have had mine for so long...But trying calling your Pro Store they may have some...I know there are some on Ebay...pretty cheap...I've seen them

prettysecrets

9s7zw8.jpg
zin1ip.jpg

To achieve this lipcolor :

1. Apply Nightmoth l/l ,thick
2. Fill in w/ Magenta l/l
3. Apply thick coat of Hello Kitty Strayin l/s
4. add pink gloss and your done!

I love this thread,great job girlies!!!!

mtrimier

i guess this is decent. bold goth/Halloween lips
th_dunno.gif

3339571973_68049a023e.jpg

blue rimmel eye liner, deep truth, dark blue green pig, swimming, humid, jest and cushy white lustreglass. (and forgotten fallout on the upper lip is always teh secks
tong.gif
)

i think i missed the point, as this isn't really an everyday lip?

urbanD0LL

woooww so many gorgeous lips ,just WOW . and Mrs. Smith I am so jealous Girl About Town looks that great on you :O , it looked more red on me =( , you are killing it though.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettysecrets
9s7zw8.jpg
zin1ip.jpg

To achieve this lipcolor :

1. Apply Nightmoth l/l ,thick
2. Fill in w/ Magenta l/l
3. Apply thick coat of Hello Kitty Strayin l/s
4. add pink gloss and your done!

I love this thread,great job girlies!!!!

Love it!