Barbie loves MAC Discussion

huggablesecret

Available in the UK too! Didn't know that and ordered a CP along with the lightful piggies so im chuffed
smiles.gif

Oyster Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumbjorn
I assume that was aimed at me?
hmm.gif
If so thank you! Do you have any colour information?

Cuddle:soft frosted beigey peach with gold pearlized pigments (satin)
Playful: Mid-tone pink with gold pearlized pigments (velixe pearl)
Warm Me, Girl: Mid-tone brick brown with cunky silver (lustre)
Nearly night: Mid-tone frosted lilac grey (satin)

I got that from the update book.

divaster

Oh!! Are they available there again? I want to get one for my Goddaughter so bad. Seems like the Ebay craze has settled down a bit, they were going for about $60 when I checked about getting her one on there. I'm glad I waited!

aLYiLiCiOuS

question about the shirts... hey jsut ordered a shirt off of ebay... and got it
smiles.gif
it looks very real to me from the pictures ive seen posted... what im asking is what does your tag say? Mine says Special T (as the brand) is this correct??? didnt think about it till now since its ebay it could be counterfeit... any info is appreciated
smiles.gif
thanks in advance

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLYiLiCiOuS
question about the shirts... hey jsut ordered a shirt off of ebay... and got it
smiles.gif
it looks very real to me from the pictures ive seen posted... what im asking is what does your tag say? Mine says Special T (as the brand) is this correct??? didnt think about it till now since its ebay it could be counterfeit... any info is appreciated
smiles.gif
thanks in advance

Yup. On the tag of the shirt it says Special T.
smiles.gif

Ms. Z

Barbie loves MAC Discussion - Don't Be Shy Question

I have not used my Don't Be Shy blush yet, can someone tell me if its a Matte or shimmer (looks matte to me).

tinagrzela

Re: Barbie loves MAC Discussion - Don't Be Shy Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
I have not used my Don't Be Shy blush yet, can someone tell me if its a Matte or shimmer (looks matte to me).

it's satin matte to me...

Indian Barbie

I bought the following products this morning because they appear to be in stock:

Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50
Size: 30 ml / 1 fl. oz
US$26.50 1 US$26.50

Barbie Loves M·A·C: Eye Shadow

Shade: Playful
Estimated ship: Early April.
US$14.00 1 US$14.00

Shade: Beautyburst
US$14.00 1 US$14.00

Shade: Moth Brown
Estimated ship: Early April.
US$14.00 1 US$14.00

Barbie Loves M·A·C: Powder Blush

Shade: Don't Be Shy
uparrow.gif
Limited Edition
US$17.50 1

Can anyone tell me if I will actually RECIEVE these items anytime soon? lol.

eco

from what I recently read in this thread: http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=69441

you should be receiving them in a couple days! yay!

will you post a review somewhere of the prep and prime after you try it out? I'm curious if it has the same skin "base" power as the normal non-spf version. in other words, whether you feel like it's a glamourous sunscreen, or if it actually makes any change in your usual foundation application?

and may I add: I think you'll be overjoyed with the quality of Playful e/s and Beauty Burst e/s. Both are very pigmented, will last forever, and are very versatile. I wore "playful" with my balloonacy quad today and it was gorgeous. Beauty Burst is quite unique... it can be bold or neutral depending on how you wear it, and how much you blend it. I thought it was the ugliiest barbie color, yet when I showed all my friends my barbie makeup, it got the most "ooohs" and "ahhhhhs"...for friends of all different skintones.

Mothbrown is awesome beyond words, but you've probably already read all about it.

Have you considered buying "Springtime Skipper"? It's now my holy grail green, and I own a LOT of green e/s and pigments. It's the second backup i've bought. ever. I get so many compliments when I wear it, even if I just slap it on with a highlighter when I'm rushing.

*** I'm glad the BLM was restocked so everyone has another chance to get what they want!***

Best Collection of 2007 so far! we shall see what C-Shock is like
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

dreamqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
Can anyone tell me if I will actually RECIEVE these items anytime soon? lol.

I just ordered a bunch as well, moth brown was one of them and I received everything already.

Indian Barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco
from what I recently read in this thread: http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=69441

you should be receiving them in a couple days! yay!

will you post a review somewhere of the prep and prime after you try it out? I'm curious if it has the same skin "base" power as the normal non-spf version. in other words, whether you feel like it's a glamourous sunscreen, or if it actually makes any change in your usual foundation application?

and may I add: I think you'll be overjoyed with the quality of Playful e/s and Beauty Burst e/s. Both are very pigmented, will last forever, and are very versatile. I wore "playful" with my balloonacy quad today and it was gorgeous. Beauty Burst is quite unique... it can be bold or neutral depending on how you wear it, and how much you blend it. I thought it was the ugliiest barbie color, yet when I showed all my friends my barbie makeup, it got the most "ooohs" and "ahhhhhs"...for friends of all different skintones.

Mothbrown is awesome beyond words, but you've probably already read all about it.

Have you considered buying "Springtime Skipper"? It's now my holy grail green, and I own a LOT of green e/s and pigments. It's the second backup i've bought. ever. I get so many compliments when I wear it, even if I just slap it on with a highlighter when I'm rushing.

*** I'm glad the BLM was restocked so everyone has another chance to get what they want!***

Best Collection of 2007 so far! we shall see what C-Shock is like
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Springtime Skipper HAS TO BE one of my favorite colours. I love wearing it with coppering (check out the FOTD I made).

I'll post the review of P+P but I still haven't tried the normal one, I sure hope its not a glamorous sunscreen cos I'll be pished
ssad.gif

I think MAC must have made neat $$ from this collection! If only they had the Dollymix Quad. But I can't wait to wear all the 5 colours at the same time and attempt some looks. Only one I didn't buy was Magic Dust. I hope that Don't be Shy wont be too light for my skin...

I'm walking to the CCO outlet (about 20 mins away from my house!) to get some paints! Bye for now!
greengrin.gif

cynpat2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by divaster
Oh!! Are they available there again? I want to get one for my Goddaughter so bad. Seems like the Ebay craze has settled down a bit, they were going for about $60 when I checked about getting her one on there. I'm glad I waited!

I wish the barbies would come back out, I heard something on another forum that more will be out in June is that true?

Latest posts