Barbie loves MAC Discussion

Indian Barbie

I'm angry that everything is sold out
ssad.gif

boysareliers

Barbie collection isn't launch in Singapore till mid/late march, so anyone who wants a more items can rely on CP! Btw, the exclusive dollymix quad is already available at Singapore Changi Airport

Twinkz

I was in NY last week and the MUA in Bloomingdales told me they're getting more Barbie stuff on the 5th March or around that date!! which was no help for me, but i'm assuming they won't be the only place getting more?

ellesea

So....is Dollymix an Asia exclusive BARBIE palette?? Because I saw it yesterday at a MAC near me....

Jacq-i

I don't know.
ssad.gif
I heard it was, then I heard it wasn't, and doesn't have a Barbie silhouette... I think there was some confusion because the name has 'dolly' in it... Or maybe it's like how some people think Courpes de Colour was part of Danse, while others say its not?

Did you like it? Any pictures? Where did you see it?

Indian Barbie

OMG YAY I booked an appointment at my local M.A.C for the barbie event on Thursday, oh the yayness is too much I may faint....

geeko

i received pearl blossom bp as my birthday gift from a friend (barbie won't be released here till mid march) my mum saw it and used it And she liked it so much that she asked me to give it to her.....

lol...i said can share...but cannot give...if she really want, i will wait for the collection to be released here and buy one for her.

Janice

AFAIK the Dollymix quad is not a part of the Barbie loves MAC collection, rather a similarly timed asia limited release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellesea
So....is Dollymix an Asia exclusive BARBIE palette?? Because I saw it yesterday at a MAC near me....

Jacq-i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
AFAIK the Dollymix quad is not a part of the Barbie loves MAC collection, rather a similarly timed asia limited release.

I guess that's a good thing for me... Now I don't have to have it to complete my Barbie Loves MAC collection.

But I so wanted it to be a Barbie quad!! Imagine the logo & silhouette on the cover... It'd be so cute!

TM26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
I bought the bp's from MissMarley, CAN'T WAIT till they arrive, totally excited!

You are going to love them. Some of the best ones released imho
smiles.gif

Dimple

I have never bought Mac powders before and was thinking of getting one since the packaging is so cute! Once i finish the whole thing, can I depot it and put in a different Mac powder (not necessarily from the Barbie range but maybe the regular one)? It releases in Australia on Monday!
greengrin.gif
How exciting!

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice

We have the Dollymix Quad at all Counters here in New Zealand, So it musn't just be an Asia release
smiles.gif

laurajoh

I love this collection, and i'm bummed that some of it is sold out... i dont know if i am the only one that thinks the beauty powder should become a permanent product. I have it in pearl sunshine and its great...

Nikki0211

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajoh
I love this collection, and i'm bummed that some of it is sold out... i dont know if i am the only one that thinks the beauty powder should become a permanent product. I have it in pearl sunshine and its great...

Yes, Pearl Sunshine as a permanent would be amazing!
eyelove.gif

farra712

Hope this isn;t in the wrong place, but I just got home today to find a box on my porch that I didn't have any clue about what could be in it. It turned out to be MAC Barbie that I had originally ordered from MAC online and had been told that it was "backordered" but I never expected to get it. This would be a very happy moment had I not already driven an hour and a half to stand in line and basically fight for one. Oh well, its not like it will "go to waste". Anybody else get their Barbie that thought they were out of luck?

Latest posts