Barbie Loves Mac Now Online!!

kymmilee

for sale on the mac site. right now. click products, then eyeshadow. same with lipstick, etc. it's the top thing. holy cow. it wasn't up five minutes ago. how weird.

anyway, i know a lot of girls were asking when it would be up, so there it is

..kels*

Re: barbie!

thank you!!!!!
th_hug.gif

tiramisu

I know. I am waiting with my shopping cart full to see if it's added in a few mins. I noticed that things are slowly being added.
I am a dork.
type.gif

kymmilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
I know. I am waiting with my shopping cart full to see if it's added in a few mins. I noticed that things are slowly being added.
I am a dork.
type.gif

HAHAHA no way! i'm getting to my mall early tuesday morning. i kinda feel like one of those star wars or harry potter people who get all excited and dress up and whatnot. hehe
lmao.gif

BadPrincess

I was on the site making my list for tuesday & as I was clicking around realized that it was up, that was around 11pm... I have been waiting now for the doll to show for sale for 45 minutes
ssad.gif
I have a feeling it won't show up until tues. but I can't bring myself to go to bed!!!!

tiramisu

lol.gif
you made me laugh out loud. That's how I am feeling now and I feel kind of like a MAC whore more than I have in some time. I feel dirty.
cutey.gif

I am trying to be quiet now b/c my darling BF is finally asleep. Even tho he knows the barbie launch is imminent (like he cares...), I still feel guilty. Now the dog is here in the den snoring an awful racket when he usually sleeps at the feet of said BF. I am sooo busted!!!
rofl.gif

juli

ugh !!! I see the triangles but I don't see anything else that would let me purchase.

tiramisu

juli, you've got to search for stuff under the top headers right now, individually--just poke around, you'll find it.

xbrookecorex

Im doing the same thing as you! And TECHNICALLY the dolls should be showing up around midnight, since they come out Tuesday, and collection things go up for sale a day before they hit the stores. So technically thats Monday at midnight, in 10 minutes. Im going to keep refreshing! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadPrincess
I was on the site making my list for tuesday & as I was clicking around realized that it was up, that was around 11pm... I have been waiting now for the doll to show for sale for 45 minutes
ssad.gif
I have a feeling it won't show up until tues. but I can't bring myself to go to bed!!!!

subeemama

Quote:
ugh !!! I see the triangles but I don't see anything else that would let me purchase.

You have to go under each specific product, like lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc. HTH!

oops! I'm too slow!

BadPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli

Go to the dropdown where it lists : lips, eyes, face etc.. click as if you where going to just buy a reg. eyeshadow or lipglass etc.. it isn't listed on the page for barbie love m.a.c.

Edit.. guess we all answered at the same time lol

kymmilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli

did you go products > lips > lipstick > barbie loves MAC?
and then products > eyes > shadow > barbie loves MAC?
because it only works for me if i do it that way. good luck!
cheerleader.gif

edit. haha oops! :p

MissMarley

now when is gloss.com going to have it up?? do we think tonight? b/c i have all the g/c i need to buy all my barbie stuff from that website..

BadPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrookecorex
Im doing the same thing as you! And TECHNICALLY the dolls should be showing up around midnight, since they come out Tuesday, and collection things go up for sale a day before they hit the stores. So technically thats Monday at midnight, in 10 minutes. Im going to keep refreshing! haha

Oh I didn't think about it like that!! I hope your right
thmbup.gif

kymmilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
aren't we all so helpful?! I love this forum
th_hug.gif

Now back to the refresh button LOL

me too.
eyelove.gif

i've been refreshing for ten minutes. still no bag. rarrrrrr
rofl.gif

HotPink

OMG! I just placed my order. I am soooo excited...I have been checking the site like a psycho for the past week in hopes the site would launch it early. Thanks for the heads up!