Barbie Loves Mac Now Online!!

mistella

Yes!! I bought the Barbie and 4 beauty powders (and a few other non-Barbie things) on macpro. Im going to buy the rest on Tuesday
smiles.gif

meihwa

I just did some ugly MAC damage online, $300 worth.(ouch!)....I want to check out the lip products in person before dropping even more!! This is my bday present to myself!

heatherhoneyb

Re: barbie!

Well, I just blew my wad!!!! I got the doll, a shirt, 5 eyeshadows, all lipglosses, both Beauty Powders, 1 blush......$243.50, OMG!!! I can't believe I got the doll, I was sure that they would be gone!!

jenii

Eh. I won't be able to get anything at all until after next week. I hope it won't all sell out by then. I at least want to be able to get one thing.
ssad.gif

rchickos

I have no time whatsoever to make the hour trip to my counter this week, which makes me really sad because I'd love to see this all in person. I got Happening Gal l/g, Modern Ms. l/s, Fab blush, Moth Brown and Springtime Skipper eye shadows. Yay for free shipping, I was almost too lazy to look for a code.
smiles.gif

MisStarrlight

Got the email this morning. Bought another doll (so I can open one & keep the other in the box). Will wait till tomorrow to get the rest of the stuff with my discount.

ledonatella

Dammit! The dolls are sold out now! Oh well, I got my Pro discount on almost everything though, yay! Here's what i ordered:

2 Springtime Skippers
Moth Brown
Whistle
Magic Dust
Beautyburst
Rocking Chick l/s
Sweet & Single l/s
Modern Ms. l/s
Happing gal l/g
Malibu Barbie l/g
Fab blush
Don't Be Shy
Pearl Blossom
Large T-shirt
Mini bag

Came to $176 something with my discount and tax and I got free shipping, I am so excited!!

mac_aiken

I am getting most of my makeup when I go to my local MAC store this week but I did get the doll for my daughter as well as the mini tote, tshirts for both of us, Moth Brown, Magic Dust, Spring Time Skipper shadows, Malibu Barbie l/g (for both of us) and Rocking Chick l/s. $200...yeesh

heatherhoneyb

I can't believe the tote sold out! I considered it, but thought $70 was a little pricey, especially when I have many a totes in my closet already.

dangerousmuffins

Barbie & Tote - ALREADY SOLD OUT!

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!!! Sold out as of 9:30 am est

I ordered mine at 7:00 am est - I hope I still get mine!

Janice

Barbie doll and the tote are all I wanted from online and they're already sold out. Meh, figured that would happen.

shootergirlnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherhoneyb
I can't believe the tote sold out! I considered it, but thought $70 was a little pricey, especially when I have many a totes in my closet already.

Yeah, I was hoping for my pro discount on that, but when I didn't get it, I took it out of my cart. Can't believe that's already sold out. I got my barbie and makeup, so I'm happy.

red

I ordered another barbie at 3:30 this morning, even received an email confirmation. Noticed the money wasnt taken out of my account and called customer service to confirm. My order was cancelled as inventory was depleted at that time. Oh well, I have one at least.

Got the bag
clap.gif

cno64

YEEEES!!!
I just fired off an order for a modest haul.
Made my day, I'm embarrassed to say.
Am I really that shallow?
ssad.gif

lemurian

Argh! I missed out on the doll, too
ssad.gif
No interest in the tote, though. I did order everything else on my list this morning, including 2 MB
smiles.gif

heatherhoneyb

Quote:
I ordered another barbie at 3:30 this morning, even received an email confirmation. Noticed the money wasnt taken out of my account and called customer service to confirm. My order was cancelled as inventory was depleted at that time. Oh well, I have one at least.

Then I probably won't get the Barbie either. I placed my order about 5:30 (central time). I guess only time will tell.