BEST lip balm?

caffn8me

To be honest I think it's hard to beat cheap and cheerful Carmex. I normally have horribly dry lips and this works wonders for me.

jeannette

The Body Shop's mint lip balm!
smiles.gif

mpicky

I like Blistex Lip Medex for my dry chapped lips, it has Menthol and Clove in it.
I also like philosophy kiss

maclay

When my lips are super chapped, I use Blistex medicated ointment and it becomes my saviour.

maianne

The Body Shop Snow lip balm is awesome... can only get it around Christmas, but it's perfect for my winter-chapped lips. It moisturizes really well and has a little bit of shimmer in it and a nice pepperminty scent.

visivo

OKay. I have tried SOOO many. I dislike kheils, though i love the brand otherwise. It's too oily, almost. Maybe I got a bad tube but EH.

I like...
natures gate organics neroli orange and chocolate mint lip balm (wooo what a name -- youll probably have to fight the urge to lick this off before it starts 'working' :p)

I like TLC's, actually! The smell and texture are great, but it doesn't stay on long.

Rosebud Salve (In general, I like salves a lot.)

Original Chapstick

Collective wellbeing balms

Nanaks Balms (@ whole foods)

I hattteee carmex.

My ultimate is scharffen berger's lip ganache. fine chocolate in a fine balm? oh dear lord, the savior of my lips.

I also like to make my own!

user3

I love to use TLC's but when my lips are SUPER chapped I will use good old Vitamin E oil and vaseline. I sometimes have luck with Carmex but the smell is a bit much for me.

It's not lip balm but it has helped to keep my lips from drying out City Cosmetics City Lips Nighttime treatment. I use it at night before bed and even helped to keep my lips moist during the several airplane rides I had to take lately.

I have not tried the rest of gloss with that line but hear it is really nice for day use.

Isis

Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Lip Balm.
After using it once my b/f commented that my lips had never been so soft before. I'm totally addicted to it.

chelssea

my favorites are rosebud strawberry and burts bees. but i've never had SUPER chapped lips, so i wouldn't really know what saves dry, cracking lips(although i'd assume rosebud would).

jmvuitton

my lips get soooo easily chapped and not a lot works. theres only one i turn to when its at its worse. LA MER. it's pricy but its the best stuff ever. its truly a miracle.