BEST lip balm?

smallestkitten

My ultimate fave is Bobbi Brown lipbalm - I think there's a couple of kinds but I like the one in the pot.

Also Eve Lom Kiss Mix, Marc Jacobs Lip Lock, and the Fresh balms are great. By Terry Baume De Rose is amazing for hydrating lips, but if they're seriously dry it doesn't help a ton. It feels sooo luxurious though. Korres Lip Butter is surprisingly effective and doesn't smell/taste bad at all.

The Tokyomilk ones smell nice but they don't seem to do anything. Same with Maybelline Babylips - I have a ton, and they're cute, but ultimately ineffective.

And Sisley lipbalm is phenomenal, but I've only tried that once because I can't quite bring myself to spend THAT MUCH on a lipbalm. On my list to try: La Mer, Diptyque, the Bite lip mask.

Rebellefleur

Loreal colour riche balm in rose elixir. - Literally had been sitting in my drugstore/misc lip product drawer since 2012. I started using it because I ran out of my dior lipglow. its amazing. A great dupe for less than half the price of the dior one. Im in love!

bonvivant

Bepanthen Ointment! I know it's for curing nappy rash but it surely does its job as a lip balm lol. Keeps my lips extremely soft and hydrated.

nt234

My go-tos are Vaseline, strawberry and cherry Chapstick, and tinted Burt's Bees chapstick. I used to use EOS (because it's a lot harder for me to lose those) but it destroyed my lips to the point that I had to use neosporin to heal them, even with the "medicated" one. I wish I hadn't spent $30 on that mess...I now have six or so EOS balms sitting on my bathroom counter never to be used again.
nope.gif

DILLIGAF

Aquafor, Carmex and ChapStick Hydration Lock. For a pricey option I would suggest Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, Elizabeth Arden 8hr cream or lip treatment or Bite Agave Lip Mask.

Erica53094

Aquafor, Carmex and ChapStick Hydration Lock. For a pricey option I would suggest Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, Elizabeth Arden 8hr cream or lip treatment or Bite Agave Lip Mask.

Omg how could I forget...Aquaphor is my HG product for keeping my lips moisturized. Nothing compares. Never have dry lips all year around after using it!!