BEST lip balm?

M.A.C. head.

Burt's Bees baby!

I have one of the cooling/soothing ones [for when they peel/crack], and two of the honey ones for everyday use.

I use BB alone, under gloss and/or under lipstick.

iheartangE

Rosebud Salve! Sooo much product for like, $5! AND you can use it on elbows, dry patches, burns, etc. so it's not just for your lips (although it's AMAZING for lips!).

Also, random, but you know when you're just getting over a cold and you have those nasty red, scaly, cracking dry patches around your nostrils from too much blowing your nose? Well I always apply a bunch of Rosebud Salve to those areas before bed (I load it up so it's nasty but I don't rub it in!) and when I wake up, the scaly redness is GONE!! So there are tons of things to use it for.

Wow that's a long response...sorry! Haha I really like Rosebud Salve
winks.gif

DixieHellcat

I found something at Sally beauty supply--Flavor Factory's Chocolate Martini. It was on clearance for like 50 cents. I went back & bought all they had...then I went to another store & bought all they had. lol. It is wonderful. I'll cry when I finally run out.

cupcake_x

Burts Bees Beeswax lipbalm is my favorite.

It's got a good taste and it actually keeps my lips soft forever.

ewlialovesme

I swear by Nuxe. My lips are so dry and chappy. This stuff just calms it down, tells my lips everything is fine, and keeps them all nice and soft.

Nuxe is perfect to use under dry lipsticks, because it's matte.

bklynfemme

I either use blistex dct or sugar lip balm which is amazing.it makes my lips super soft and it's spf 15.

PolyphonicLove

NO ONE has mentioned Aquafina's Lip Oils or Balms...

I've tried Carmex...ChapStick...nothing healed my dry, cracked [and usually bleeding] lips. The Lip Oil healed my lips in a week's time, and the balms have help keep them hydrated and moisturized.

Plus, at the price...it can't be beat.

urbanlilyfairy

I have tried soooo many lip balms ...from pricey to cheap ones ...rosebud salve, blistex, carmex, kiehls ...My abosulte favorite Hands down is JO MALONE Vitamin E lip conditoner...its abosultely fantastic...it's glorified luxurious petroleum jelly I bet lol ..but it smells softly of honey and feels wonderful on the lips ..it is the one Item I dont care too pay a lot for. It is 20 USD for one. But it really truley is fantastic.

s0xjuicy

I'm a lip-balm addict, and I love trying new ones out, but I ALWAYS go back to vaseline. It's cheap, and it works great, I apply it before I go to bed, after I get out of the shower, and various other times throughout the day. It keeps my lips soft and hydrated.

LoveMac26

Quote:
Originally Posted by eversoclever
I like plain aquaphor.

I definitely agree. I forgot to put that in my original post. It lasts forever. And it heals my chapped lips soo well.

So besides Burt's Bees, that is my go-to lip balm.

LMD84

i really like the body shops lip balms. at christmas they did a wonderful cranberry one whihc was red and had a very subtle gold sparkle to it AND it smoothed my dry winter lips!

MelmoK

I'm a fan of plain old Chapstick. That said I do have a huge huge huge tub full of balms.
greengrin.gif

allthingsglam

My lips have been dry as heck lately colder weather I'm guessing I'm not one to use lip balm on the regular I usually use it only in the weather time when my lips get so dry I'm looking for some new lip balms to try here is some I have tried and ones I'm thinking about buying Maybelline baby lips not good makes my lips super dry and to me just sits on my lips I can't stand that this is what I have been using for about two weeks and my lips are in bad shape dior lip balm loveeeee this one only lip balm I ever used all up and was scraping to get the last little bit it great and I can get it from sephora with the sale and its a tube this stuff works Tokyomilk loveee the smell its okay it just sits on my lips will not buy again tendertones love these have a few but they got bad quickly and change colors in a couple months La mer lip balm want this one but that $55 price tag and the fact that's its minty is keeping me from ordering hope if I do get it it lives up to the hype paula choice lip and body balm want to try it so amazing and I love that I can use it on other dry area as well rose salve have try them all love that they can be used in other dry body parts to but I feel most I have tried were just okay and the ones with rose in it I can't use products with rose in them so I gave them away Sara lip slip is the bomb lost mines found it and its lost again I hope I find it again because its amazing Bath and bodyworks my favorite lip balm loveeeee this stuff put it on at night wake up and my lip are so soft I use all three tubes I had love this stuff so here is another one I used up I forgot about this one I'm about to place my other for one of these soon can't make up my mind which one should I buy what I know or try a new one what do u ladies think about any of these