BEST lip balm?

maandusa

Palmer's Cocoa Butter swivel stick, Bare Escentuals Latte Buzz (my holy grail!) and Soy Mocha.

i also love my MAC TLC for Luella in Trot On, but i don't like the clear TLCs.

Vintage Sister's balms are nice, and i also have a great chocolate orange balm that i got from a healthfood store.

Cocoacare's lip balm is really protective, but i don't use it all the time, it's cheap and the tube is hideous, but it works.

right now, i use Smith's Rosebud Salve in the Strawberry scent (i hate the scent of roses) at night.

Vinyl Vapour

Quote:
Originally Posted by maclay
When my lips are super chapped, I use Blistex medicated ointment and it becomes my saviour.

Completely agree - i've the WORST lips ever, and this is literally the only thing thats has worked after looking for 2 years!!!

nobella

Burts Bees= Magic i love this so much i get the one in the little tin and it works wonders on chapped lips. for the longest time i could only find it in alberta so when i visited my grandma i would stock up but now i found it at save-on-foods. seriously the best stuff ever

karen

I have or have tried almost everything in this thread; and yet, nothing compares with plain old vaseline. When I go low-end for a product, you KNOW it's good. I am **the** biggest sucker ever for high end brand names and packaging, yet Vaseline is my fave for lips.

Also, as much as I love the tingle and taste of burt's bees, it always seems to dry my lips out more.
ssad.gif

Kuuipo

I sleep with Lip Fusion XL. It's about 12 percent dehydrated microencapsulated collagen that is absorbed by the lips, and hyaluronic acid and emolliants. The result is you wake up with softer, bigger lips and the effects are lasting. (The company claims upt to 2 days) It is expensive, but worth it. I also use their lip crayons under my lipstick and the gloss over it. They are ultra moisturizing products. They test on scientists, not animals.
Today I saw a man purchase some XL in Nordies and apply it, so it not just the ladies who want voluptuous lips.

MAC_Enthusiast

I have dry lips and I found that vaseline or something cheap with petrolatum works well. The more $$$$ ones are usually a waste of $$$$.

aimee

mac tendertones are very nice
other than mac and without color or shimmer i like the coconut lip butter from the body shop its yummy

lipglass_junkie

Tendertones all the way!!

I've literally tried everything for my super chapped lips (from playing brass instruments I think), and the only thing that works are tendertones!! I have to stock up now, I can't bare to run out

Lately, I've been stuck on BE Buzzed Latte lip balm and also the Labello Star Fruit lip balms that I picked up on vacation! LOVE those - especially the pink grapefruit

MacArtist

I use a cheap version of burts bee's lip balm. It's the only way my lips don't peel when using lipstick or gloss. I probably have 3 in my purse and god knows how many around my house lol !!!

iheartcolor

I adore freshs' "Sugar Lip Balm", chapsticks' "Lip Butter Naturals" and Bliss' lip blam - I forget the name at the moment!

-Lauren