Best MAC Foundation?

lalunia

I'm also jumping on the Studio Fix Fluid bandwagon. I tried many foundations before, and almost all of them broke me out. I was apprehensive about trying this out and not once had issues with it.

Like everyone else said, it is medium coverage and easily buildable. I love how it looks in pictures - making my skin flawless and airbrushed.

Try it out, if it breaks you out - you can return it
winks.gif

MAC_mallory

I use the mineralize satinfinish foundation.

SFF oxidizes way too much, and turned me orange.
and tech broke me out. >:|

xoebc

Studio Fix Fluid has been my go to foundation for almost a year now. It's def worth a try

Xo

tismama

Studio Fix Fluid broke me out majorly!
I LOVE Mineralize Satinfinish. I also like Pro Longwear. Face & Body is great too!

princess sarah

Aus mac is expensive too... i order international and send it to me, otherwise i would never get half the stuff im after

Studio Fix Powder plus - i use this during the day for work with Prep and Prime Skin...like to give my skin chance to breath during the day in air con and holds all day.
Mineralized satin finish - and i use the set powder over the top

Rania88

i love studio fix fluid. however it transfer a little bit too much for me.

the pro long wear is great as well. the only down side to that is that the foundation makes your brushes a little bit hard so it takes a few washes to get it out of your brush completely.

studio sculpt is a gorgeous foundation. but i know a lot of people with oily skin suffer really bad break outs from it.

studio fix powder is OK but if you have dry skin it will make your skin look like a bowl of corn flakes (like it did mine).

studio tech is horrible. it's the worse mac foundation.

mineralize spf15 foundation is nice for winter time because it hydrates your skin. but during the summer it's not so good because you'll sweat it off within 2 hours.

shadowaddict

Quote: Originally Posted by Rania88
pro long wear is prefect for oily skin. it gives a nice matte finish. the foundation was made for oily skin

Hmm. I may give it a try then. A while back I asked a ma if it would be good for oily skin and she said oh no, it's not for oily skin at all.

I'm not sure if I could get a light enough color because I'm very pale but she should have known the products better. This was at a counter and not a free standing MAC store but still the ma's are trained.

Copperhead

i love studio fix fluid. however it transfer a little bit too much for me.

the pro long wear is great as well. the only down side to that is that the foundation makes your brushes a little bit hard so it takes a few washes to get it out of your brush completely.

studio sculpt is a gorgeous foundation. but i know a lot of people with oily skin suffer really bad break outs from it.

studio fix powder is OK but if you have dry skin it will make your skin look like a bowl of corn flakes (like it did mine).

studio tech is horrible. it's the worse mac foundation.

mineralize spf15 foundation is nice for winter time because it hydrates your skin. but during the summer it's not so good because you'll sweat it off within 2 hours.
girlhaha.gif

felicialazaar

and what does everyone think about Matchmaster? Its one of the few foundations from MAC that I tried.. and what I absolutely loved that it is not cakey at all and almost invisible, whilst improving the skintone.

MACerette

and what does everyone think about Matchmaster? Its one of the few foundations from MAC that I tried.. and what I absolutely loved that it is not cakey at all and almost invisible, whilst improving the skintone.
I think MM is one of the best foundations I have ever tried, if not the best. Why o why does it break me out?
cry.gif

Sarah Caron

Studio Fix Powder is the love of my life... I don't have acne problems, but my face is super red and pretty oily, so my SFP does wonders. I have tried liquid foundations, like MAC Studio Fix Fluid, and some by other brands because I thought I was "supposed" to wear liquid. I soon realized after hating liquid foundation that I shouldn't try to fix something that isn't broken. Love my SFP!

Teyz2

MAC face and Body, my all-time fav.
I have dry combination skin. Its gorgeous for a natural radiant looking skin. LOVE LOVE LOVE